Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,695 members, 7,975,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:52 AM

Sad Story For A Farmer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sad Story For A Farmer (840 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad Story For A Farmer by longjames4(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2021
I Went to my farm, last four months only to found out that 20% of my Corp has been eating by pest. It made me feel down because I have invested many time and money on it. My friend saw me down, with sadness. review the way he made money on his farm and how he invested in government farm too. When he left I was happy, i did a background check on the company, with surprise they pay well. That not all, you and your reference make money. That's I call win-win that the link
https:///3tWEwGd
Re: Sad Story For A Farmer by obstead200(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2021
Oga go and invest.
Don't disturb us

1 Like

Re: Sad Story For A Farmer by Curious345: 12:23pm On May 25, 2021
obstead200:
Oga go and invest.
Don't disturb us
don't mind the crypto farmer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invest In My Farm And Get Massive Interest.(Thread closed) / Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: / Breaking: Enugu Women Crashes Tomato Price With Their Produce (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.