Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional (58260 Views)

Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue / South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Shehu garba kept talking on behalf of buhari. Ok ooo.
Me, I did not vote for shehu garba si I cannot validate his point. Shikena!

You no dey shame to even talk say you vote Buhari. Chai

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2021
frankson1:

I'm waiting for 2023 when lots of you here will still vote in another Fulani man as President.

Well, you can't blame them. Voting in a Malo man who so happens to be Yoruba (northerner slave) is not a wonderful option too
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2021
Sleekfingers:

okay. We don hear.......but a southern president will emerge in 2023......we go show your people pepper......nobody go tell them before them go run comot for south with their useless cows........

And lastly, we southerners need to start investing cattles....serious money dey for that business oooo.......especially we the southwest people.......na we dey chop cow pass......

Well, the north know about this. They will do all they can not to give a southerner presidency
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2021
Gamesmart:

Fooolish source for gullible people!

Many of you have been mumu-ed to believe this.

Oga, you don't have sense. When Malami spoke against it for channels, na still fake news?
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2021
ityP:

You no dey shame to even talk say you vote Buhari. Chai

How will I vote for buhari, shey I be aboki ni ?
May God deal with me so severely if I vote for buhari.
I was born shortly after his 1st regime and I know what they said about him, walahi

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Simply6: 10:52pm On May 24, 2021
What exactly are we still doing in this contraption? What a kontri !
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by stickle(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2021
felixzo1:
ban on open grazing does not mean ban on movement of cows to the south for sale or does it prohibit Fulani men from buying lands and setting up farms. but please they should stop trespassing on people s land and destroying their crops.
Needless to say that they know what the governors said but since it didn't suit them they will misinterpret it.
Did you read that they want to build school and settlement for them? Na them
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

How will I vote for buhari, shey I be aboki ni ?
May God deal with me so severely if I vote for buhari.
I was born shortly after his 1st regime and I know what they said about him, walahi

I for say na. Well done boss. May calamity not arise a third time

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Gamesmart: 11:08pm On May 24, 2021
ityP:

Oga, you don't have sense. When Malami spoke against it for channels, na still fake news?

You are a born cretin!

Do you think the Presidency will release such a statement and you will not see it on Punch, Guardian, TVC News, Channels TV, BBC etc. but it will be on some foolish and unknown online junk site?

Why are you this stuupid? Why are you this gullible? How come you have lived this long and not realise you were dumb?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by juve4life: 11:11pm On May 24, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a born cretin!

Do you think the Presidency will release such a statement and you will not see it on Punch, Guardian, TVC News, Channels TV, BBC etc. but it will be on some foolish and unknown online junk site?

Why are you this stuupid? Why are you this gullible? How come you have lived this long and not realise you were dumb?
I understand this. Nigerians are very vulnerable to rumours. But this was on Punch. https://punchng.com/open-grazing-southern-govs-resolutions-offered-no-solution-says-presidency/
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Gamesmart: 11:14pm On May 24, 2021
juve4life:

I understand this. Nigerians are very vulnerable to rumours. But this was on Punch. https://punchng.com/open-grazing-southern-govs-resolutions-offered-no-solution-says-presidency/

Exactly, man.

The content on a more reputable media does not back the foooolish thread headline.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a born cretin!

You see why I say you don't have sense? All Buharists are so foolish and idiotic. You all can't think for yourselves. Must people spoon-feed you all the time? Why are you people like this for goodness' sake? You mentioned Channels TV, you didn't even go to crosscheck from their platform. You are the cretin boss. It will never be well with you
https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/24/open-grazing-ban-southern-governors-did-not-provide-any-solution-presidency/amp/
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2021
juve4life:

It was on channels too
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 24, 2021
Rubbish!!
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2021
Gamesmart:

Exactly, man.

The content on a more reputable media does not back the foooolish thread headline.

You are a big mumu. Read what is in punch and read what it is here on nairaland, same thing. Idiotic person like you
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Gamesmart: 11:19pm On May 24, 2021
ityP:

You see why I say you don't have sense? All Buharists are so foolish and idiotic. You all can't think for yourselves. Must people spoon-feed you all the time? Why are you people like this for goodness' sake? You mentioned Channels TV, you didn't even go to crosscheck from their platform. You are the cretin boss. It will never be better for you
https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/24/open-grazing-ban-southern-governors-did-not-provide-any-solution-presidency/amp/

ityP:

You are a big mumu. Read what is in punch and read what it is here on nairaland, same thing. Idiotic person like you

You are a cretin!

Show me where in that link the press release said the ban was "unconstitutional"?

We need to air your stupidity in public today.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a cretin!

Show me where in that link the press release said the ban was "unconstitutional"?

We need to air your stupidity in public today.

Mumu don change mouth. If only you fools read, we for no dey this mess wey we dey. Lemme help you again, since it's obvious, sense no dey part of your DNA

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by juve4life: 11:27pm On May 24, 2021
It is equally true that their announcement is of questionable legality, given the Constitutional right of all Nigerians to enjoy the same rights and freedoms within every one of our 36 states (and FCT) -regardless of the state of their birth or residence.
If he isnt implying that I dont know what he is saying.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2021
juve4life:

If he isnt implying that I dont know what he is saying.

Don't mind some fools here that cannot understand simple English

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 11:35pm On May 24, 2021
masseratti:
Mods this news is fake... I just checked the man's Twitter handle, nothing like this press release. Seun

Go and check Channelstv and punch. The man didn't tweet it
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Babinski: 11:37pm On May 24, 2021
jaheymezz:
This man can actually talk about ban been unconstitutional but he has nothing to say concerning insecurity in the country? Nah no way this man is not funding this Fulani herdsmen

It is quite saddening that President Buhari who promised to uphold the rule of law and AGF Malami who is the Chief Law Officer of the country are backing a position driven purely by ethnic affiliations and sentiments against the ckear position of the law, justice, fairness and equity. In their desperation they are even trying to erroneously interprete part of the constitution to the detriment of the majority and the benefit of their ethnic group!

1. As far back as 1969, Justice Adewale Thompson, then of the State High Court in Abeokuta delivered ruling that banned open grazing. In his ruling he stated that open grazing as a custom is not only unreasonable and but also repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience and therefore unenforceable. Thee rulling waas never aappealed tiill date and stands as the position of the law.

2. A Federal High Court recently ruled that the banning if open grazing by the Governors is allowed by the constitution and the extant laws of the country.

Assuming Buhari is not aware of these legal positions, at least Malami as a SAN and the AGF should be. It is therefore highly disheartening that both of them are facing the same direction away from the law and still trying to justify their watery ground contrary to the general interest of the country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by TolaniLuv: 11:43pm On May 24, 2021
When did he say that? Any video evidence?
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Gamesmart: 11:47pm On May 24, 2021
ityP:

Mumu don change mouth. If only you fools read, we for no dey this mess wey we dey. Lemme help you again, since it's obvious, sense no dey part of your DNA

I say you be cretin na!

Explain how "questionable legality" equals to "unconstitutional".

You see how dumb you are now? You DNA is compiled of fooolishness. Dem fit mumu you anyhow dem wish.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Thomist(m): 12:10am On May 25, 2021
That's what you hear when you have illiterate clown in power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by joelag: 12:26am On May 25, 2021
Exactly six good years we have been discussing about cows, Buhari was a big mistake. Chai!!
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by PennywysCares(m): 12:54am On May 25, 2021
Mr Buhari can go and die d second time

No reverse on open grazing
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Christistruth00: 1:02am On May 25, 2021
ityP:

Go and check Channelstv and punch. The man didn't tweet it

Presidential press release is always tweeted as well
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by calcal: 1:09am On May 25, 2021
yorke1:
Useless government. Why is sale of alcohol not allow in Northern states. Is the constitution not supreme .

They are colonizing us, wake up!
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by chaloskyx: 1:47am On May 25, 2021
OMO SOUTHERNERS UNA DON BUY MARKET O FOR NOW THE FED GOVT HAS YOUR ASS THE PROBLEM FOR ALL THIS IS THAT USELESS CONSTITUTION THAT GIVES THE PRESIDENCY SO MUCH POWERS THAT STATE GOVTS ARE HELPLESS LIKE YOUR WHOLE SECURITY AND REVENUE COMES FROM THE FED GOVT SO WHAT CAN YOU EVEN DO?
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by AOTEMN: 2:20am On May 25, 2021
Friday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc / Peter Obi Campaign Office In Abuja Donated By A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.