Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV (40651 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by HEAVEN4444: 9:58am On May 25, 2021
Lordapson23:

The more you try sounding intelligent, the dumber you sound.. Do u understand what loosing a loved one to a ritualist mean? I guess not cause u most definitely don’t value family from the way u sound.. Keep creating excuses to ho around, u’re surely meeting your doom soon.. Enjoy ur cheap miserable life.. Now we’re done
obviously you are a fellow who is adverse to reality. so because one man when eating meat was choked to death by bone means everyone will stop eating meat ? because one girl was used by ritualist means all women will stop going for the highest bidder ? you are just a broke pained man who cant get the woman he thinks he deserve. post your akant number let me send you 500 naira so you can buy akamu and akara for the level of women you are entitled to cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by malware: 9:58am On May 25, 2021
Deborah98:
Go check yourself, HIV no dey show for face sad

The fear of HIV is the beginning of wisdom... Man go dey see asses of different sizes and shapes, but when I kuku browse through the internet for AIDS patients, every evil lust dies down immediately.

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Hassanmaye(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2021
Lordapson23:
“I don’t roll with broke guys”
“If u no get 12pro max or u drive a cheap car, don’t enter my dm”
“Broke guys be making me wanna puke”
“I love ballers”

Not like you can hustle to afford luxuries yourself, you feel entitled cause u got some blood dripping hole in ur body.. Kontinew shotigbo.. Wetin go tell u go soon tell u..

Just this morning I lost a first cousin.. Ya’ll wanna know how? I’ll tell u.. Her so called lover used her... yeah u guessed right - For rituals.. Same nigga she’s been living with since last December.. Now this one don carry HIV ..

This time around play nur dey.. If u like keep jumpin upandan..
That gender will not learn
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by baby124: 10:00am On May 25, 2021
Govocrete:
Don't believe her until you have taken her to a general hospital to conduct the test and confirm the result.

I believe she have someone else she want to marry. So the only way is this use the HIV scam to scare you.
Lmao. He sound like those relentless, obsessive and potentially dangerous types. This is the only way to chase them away. They will now run everywhere spreading the rumor and feeling happy with themselves

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Lordapson23(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

That gender will not learn

Swears bro.. One hungry b!tch Dey there Dey call me broke ontop this serious matter.. Gullible ho(s) er’where

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by malware: 10:02am On May 25, 2021
dairykidd:

Lol.. abeg no mind them. Those wey dey even put fear for ur body I swear dem nor know their status sef. Just thank God. Btw HIV is no longer a death sentence

HIV is still a death sentence, cos even with untraceable viral load, one cannot just go back to his normal life.... One would be on those pills for life, until the virus ultimately takes him down.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by ImaIma1(f): 10:03am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry
I had intentions of marrying her!.
I had intentions of growing old with her.
We love ourselves, but i wasnt too social for her liking.
We dated from our second semeste year one till finals!

I cant stop shading tears.
Uwa why na!

She called me this money with a sobbing voice "n........i i have hiv am so sorry i left u...e is a bastard"

Am down!

Had she stay with me.

At least she met a more social person.

...and it is "shedding" not "shading"
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by malware: 10:04am On May 25, 2021
LordDarius:

Google is free... There is a time frame for the symptoms to surface... Some as early as 8weeks others as late as 8 years, she left him 2012 that's like 9 years... Thanks

Some don't show symptoms, until it enters the late AIDS stage.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by AerialMapper: 10:05am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

She called me this money with a sobbing voice "n........i i have hiv am so sorry i left u...e is a bastard"

Am down!

Nnamdi i haveHIV am sorry i left uche is a bastard

Had she stay with me.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nobody: 10:08am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

what is this one even saying? i couldnt even remember writing this thread.
i was so down
Hmm... That's means you agree that what you wore is not cohesive. Anyway, its not the end of the world. Routine drugs is all she needs to live a descent healthy life.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by SolarEdge: 10:08am On May 25, 2021
Calamity everywhere!

THE ELECTRICITY DOCTOR....CHECK MY SIGATURE
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by malware: 10:10am On May 25, 2021
zanshi:
Went for test few days ago too.

came out negative

Guys try and practise safe sex

Very important.

Abstinence is the best... It's even much safer to self-service than to engage in protected sex. Once your partner is infected, there are several avenues (not necessarily raw sex) that you'd have exchange of bodily fluids.

The last time I checked, there's a hypothetical risk in mouth action and deep french kisses, especially when one of the parties involved has mouth sores.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by stormborn28(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2021
Ginaz:

How did you know it was the guy who used her ? Let’s be careful while making some utterances. Perhaps ir was her time to die , not her boyfriend who killed her .
keep consoling yourself

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Emmadoc: 10:11am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

that is not my problem now.

thanks be the way

"By no be"
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Lordapson23(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
obviously you are a fellow who is adverse to reality. so because one man when eating meat was choked to death by bone means everyone will stop eating meat ? because one girl was used by ritualist means all women will stop going for the highest bidder ? you are just a broke pained man who cant get the woman he thinks he deserve. post your akant number let me send you 500 naira so you can buy akamu and akara for the level of women you are entitled to cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Highest bidder? Whoa ... Now I understand why u think everyone is broke.. Everyone isn’t ur daddy sweetheart.. Some of us are quite comfortable.. U should really think of other ways to feed ur parents instead of fucking around.. Good morning

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by HEAVEN4444: 10:21am On May 25, 2021
Lordapson23:

Highest bidder? Whoa ... Now I understand why u think everyone is broke.. Everyone isn’t ur daddy sweetheart.. Some of us are quite comfortable.. U should really think of other ways to feed ur parents instead of fucking around.. Good morning
how about you stop trying to have sex with women and you wouldnt have any of the problems you are having. afterall sex is not food right ? cheesy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by andrewbaba44: 10:21am On May 25, 2021
Curious345:
Have you checked yourself?

Check himself with someone he last had anything to do in 2012 and now is 9 years later

The way una Dey talk at times for here sha

So hiv would be living in his body 9 years without him knowing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by MNTS0(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

she just got infected by the hiv isnt that advance yet.

she got hiv last month and we broke up 2012 so how am sopose to panic

Bro relax, you no get anything. Them just want put fear for your body. Just do the test for doing sake, you go see say nothing dey.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Hallabee1(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2021
Aje....

Congratulations...
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Revolva(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2021
Lordapson23:
“I don’t roll with broke guys”
“If u no get 12pro max or u drive a cheap car, don’t enter my dm”
“Broke guys be making me wanna puke”
“I love ballers”

Not like you can hustle to afford luxuries yourself, you feel entitled cause u got some blood dripping hole in ur body.. Kontinew shotigbo.. Wetin go tell u go soon tell u..

Just this morning I lost a first cousin.. Ya’ll wanna know how? I’ll tell u.. Her so called lover used her... yeah u guessed right - For rituals.. Same nigga she’s been living with since last December.. Now this one don carry HIV ..

This time around play nur dey.. If u like keep jumpin upandan..

Help me tell Dem very set of poverty stricken mindset of naija gals

They are becoming senseless everyday

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by poweredcom(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2021
Good for her ...I no de pity any naija gal anymore

This type of gal are the type that are banging senators and big ballers raw or it's either she be olosho codedly

Don't pity her let her deal with her HIV and enjoy it after all it does not kill immediately
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2021
malware:

The fear of HIV is the beginning of wisdom... Man go dey see asses of different sizes and shapes, but when I kuku browse through the internet for AIDS patients, every evil lust dies down immediately.

See the panla wein resemble teenage boy wey him preeq dey raise for sef?!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Hassanmaye(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2021
[quote author=zanshi post=102033424]Went for test few days ago too.

came out negative

Guys try and practise safe sex

Very important.[/quote
Like what
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2021
Nathaniel111:

Oga..i no bliv u.
Which kin 2012.. 9yrs ago?

Abbeg cook a different story wey go sweet to chop.

Chai.

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Olisehinnocent: 10:37am On May 25, 2021
Guy go check ur self o. Don't rejoice yet. Some ladies no geh joy o
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Olisehinnocent: 10:39am On May 25, 2021
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=102044098][/quote]

Thank God for ur life. I no fit have sex without condom. I no trust any girl

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by baralatie(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You're only seeing things from far bro,you dont live with her and you don't know what goes on privately, live a careless life and get hiv and come back and tell us how fruitful you're living it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Unless you are implying that you have hiv and that has been your experience! No problem
Others who have it do not necessarily have the same operations /scenario as you claim
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Ikwerelastborn: 10:51am On May 25, 2021
baralatie:

Unless you are implying that you have hiv and that has been your experience! No problem
Others who have it do not necessarily have the same operations /scenario as you claim
You're consoling yourself with your hiv that is dealing with u and giving yourself with motivation speech, u will soon die of AIDs in few months cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by sydneyboss(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2021
Deborah98:
what if I tell it's been long she contracted that disease, don't stay there drag issues making them look bogous whereas the aren't. Your girlfriend could have contracted this virus a long time but the symptoms didn't show immediately, she saw them recently went for a test and behold she was told she has HIV,it's not okay to believe you don't have it,she may have given it to you when the symptoms weren't pronounce. Go for a test my dear to be on a safer side please

Nairaland doctor, 9 years is too long for hiv not to manifest on someone's life. The OP is ok , no put fear for him body haba

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Gravity56: 10:55am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

that is not my problem now.

thanks be the way

Thanks by the way and not thanks be the way
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Biggers82(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

Am down!

Had she stay with me.

Are you sure that you are not the one that gave her HIV check well ooo I no trust this your story at all at all
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by baralatie(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

[s]You're consoling yourself with your hiv that is dealing with u and giving yourself with motivation speech, u will soon die of AIDs in few months cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]
mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Body Of Ebola Victim Cremated In Lagos / Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel / Lassa Fever Claims 63, Spread To 17 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.