Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,315 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Advice For My Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For My Brother (596 Views)

If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / My Brother's Pre Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For My Brother by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2021
My brother is suffering from hernia (not fully developed) but he is getting pains in his lower left abdomen whenever he lifts heavy items, so definitely it is hernia because about two doctors have confirmed it. We have talked about going for sugery and all.

But the problem is that he just got an apprentice job to learn mechanic in one big company that deals on large trucks and he is worried if after the surgery if he can go back as fully fit because the work requires him lifting heavy items (large truck parts and all)

Please doctors in the house what do you suggest for my brother.

1 Like

Re: Advice For My Brother by lilvicky68(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2021
As a romance doctor..I will advice him to rest for some months before going for the job..
Re: Advice For My Brother by Bola146(f): 10:37pm On May 24, 2021
Go to a general hospital, here is not a clinic

1 Like

Re: Advice For My Brother by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 24, 2021
Welcome to Nairaland hospital
Re: Advice For My Brother by pyyxxaro: 11:03pm On May 24, 2021
Let Pastor Righteousness89 lay his anointed hand one him

That’s all

1 Like

Re: Advice For My Brother by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2021
Its extremely dangerous to lift any heavy items after any surgery at all let alone hernia surgery that demands caution the more.

He'll need at least 2 years before lifting any moderately heavy stuff else he's back in the surgery room.
Re: Advice For My Brother by ChopBellefull(m): 12:04am On May 25, 2021
This life problem no fit finish
~some dey healthy them no see where to do apprenticeship

~ some get where to do but health no gree.

This is just how life goes for everyone. You just grow up and start defending you and yours to still end up six feet forgetting all those things you cared about.

And humans can’t stop living this way because you have to defend yourself until nature calls for you.

Your bro should just do his surgery and look for any business or job that doesn’t require much strength. Computer related jobs should be better.
Re: Advice For My Brother by 1F30M4(f): 12:08am On May 25, 2021
I think he should be thinking about having a successful surgery and then complete healing.. I know it probably wasn't easy to get the new job but life first.. The doctor will definitely tell you both all y'all need to know.. It will take a while to recover & heal up completely but with steady balanced diet and fruits incorporated in between, lots of rest, he'll be fine in no time.. Good luck!
Re: Advice For My Brother by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:39am On May 25, 2021
Health is wealth.. Don't joke with his health because this said job requires a really healthy person

(1) (Reply)

Highest View Per Second On A A Thread / My Grandfather Had A Child With A Mixed Woman / 6 Types Of Women You Should Not Let Go Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.