Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,196 members, 7,910,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

nothing - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / nothing (5512 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: nothing by phydell(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2007
Hi Sam, pls send to my mail too, ur blessings await u. Phydell4christ@yahoo.com smiley
Re: nothing by azeemat: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2007
please mail the questions to me(muhdoladejo@yahoo.com)
Re: nothing by igodo: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2007
Sammie777,
Please.i want you to send the schlum stuff to my email address.the address is ary175@yahoo.co.uk.you can also called me on 08062267173
i shall be expecting it soonest.thank you .
one love
Re: nothing by soluby(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2007
pls kindlysend the stuffs to my box ----------------- dadaoluseun@yahoo.com   thanks
Re: nothing by jenks(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2007
hi sammy777, pls send the stuffs 2 my email. obi_hola@yahoo.com (obi underscore hola). as soon as u can pls.
Re: nothing by kallmebola(f): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the job well done
Could you please mail it to my box:bosuncom@yahoo.com
Best wishes.
Re: nothing by dudu036(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2007
y cant u just foolow u mind, send the stuff and tell the house(iindividually to keep it cool).
man u need to follow u heart , men help others.
it does not take u anything.
ur help today goes a long way, u know it,
plus u dont know who is going to help u tommorrow.
thinhk about it.
my email ad is dudu036@yahoo.com
Re: nothing by Bishopking: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2007
sammie, thanks for always being there. you are so sweet! U may send it to as many as possible by sending it to alljobsnigeria@yahoo.com. U may kindly copy me through bengking001@yahoo.com. I really love you.
Re: nothing by benboiz: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2007
Sammie,
i know u have good intensions.guez ur intensions mite have been misread by a couple of nairalanders.i still think u can "do all the good u CAN to allthe people u CAN while u CAN"
Its difficult @ dis time to tell nairalanders to disregard ur first postin on this subject.
If u feel otherwise about pasting on this webpage then i guez u can add me to the list.Send to boiszben@yahoo.com.Tanx.

I'm waiting on line.

Still waiting man.

Still still still waiting dude.

Ah!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: nothing by larryjoe: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2007
please post schlumberger test to my box oluyorijoseph@yahoo.com Thankksssssssssssss
Re: nothing by dorf: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2007
sammy, whats so ever you do to the least of my brothers that you do unto me (lol) grin. Please forward the slum Questions to my e-mail ; dorfkanu@yahoo.co.uk .
Thanks Bro. grin
Re: nothing by nnadede1: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2007
Bros,
I know it might take U time and some money to post the questions but I plead that U try and make that sacrifice. I appreciate the fact that U let us know in the 1st place. Please post it online via dis forum or if U decide otherwise my e-mai is kcman_02@yahoo.com. I will love to get those questions.
thanks in advance
grin One Love
Re: nothing by novosky: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2007
Thanks that is nice of you. Please, kindly send it to my mail address rosnoski2000@yahoo.com[color=#000099][/color]
Re: nothing by kismond: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2007
There is joy in making people happy.such a person shall remain joyful till the rest of his life.thanx for the info.

Can u pls send it to my e mail: honkazeem@yahoo.com I will be grateful if u do so.
Re: nothing by Ifm: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2007
thanks a lot.pls download d stuff 2me. my email is ifmfranco@yahoo.com
Re: nothing by tunene: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2007
chairman I beg send am to my box too, my e-mail na t. thanks for being a good nairalander.
Re: nothing by nik25: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2008
dear sammie
culd u pls send me d SCHLUMBERGER APPTITUDE TEST. My test comes up soon.
my email is nikoguagha@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denied Employment At Unaab Because Of Federal Quota System / Dove Green Global Services Job / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.