Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,246 members, 7,981,425 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:56 PM

Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship (49200 Views)

I Feel My Life Is Crumbling / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by deavicky(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2021
class001:
Please Help My Relationship Is Crumbling

I am here to ask if anyone has been experiencing same issue with me regarding whatsapp calls because it's about crashing my relationship.

My girlfriend and I usually call on whatsapp every night because we reside in different cities and we usually talk for long. She complains that sometimes when she tries to call my line mostly at night, it will tell her that I'm on another call even when I'm not on any call. She even screenshot it to me several times and the fact is anytime this happens I might not even be with the phone.

Last time this happened, I tried calling her back on whatsapp and it said I can't make the call because I was already on another call of which I wasn't on any call.

She has started suspecting that I am cheating on her and threatening to leave.

I want to ask if anyone has also witness same situation and what could be responsible for this?

Please I need positive response and how to resolve this.

Thank you.
Sometimes common sense does it all. Uninstall your what's app and reinstall it back every unnecessary error will stop.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 25, 2021
How is this a problem? The worst she can do is leave, right? Then let her leave so you can have your peace. Na so you like trouble reach?
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by abumeinben(m): 11:12pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

I am here to ask if anyone has been experiencing same issue with me regarding whatsapp calls because it's about crashing my relationship.

My girlfriend and I usually call on whatsapp every night because we reside in different cities and we usually talk for long. She complains that sometimes when she tries to call my line mostly at night, it will tell her that I'm on another call even when I'm not on any call. She even screenshot it to me several times and the fact is anytime this happens I might not even be with the phone.

Last time this happened, I tried calling her back on whatsapp and it said I can't make the call because I was already on another call of which I wasn't on any call.

I want to ask if anyone has also witness same situation and what could be responsible for this?

Thank you.

Reset app preferences in settings.

The WhatsApp microphone icon is probably permanently engaged.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:12pm On May 25, 2021
Go and Sue WhatsApp for trying to crumble your relationship nah..
Your type learns the bitter way..
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by SmartMen: 11:13pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

Thank you.

What is stopping you from uninstalling and downloading it again?
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Kellie069(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2021
OP, it happens to me too! All u need do is to refresh your Whatsapp application frequently! Because recently, I noticed that if I try to call, it shows that I am already on another call. So I just have to kill the app and restart it again!
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by JuaNee: 11:15pm On May 25, 2021
If after the uninstall and install, if it didn’t work,
Try to see through your whats app if it hasn’t been cloned to another device…
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by izubext007: 11:16pm On May 25, 2021
[s]
class001:

Thank you.
[/s]

Oga fave ur hustle if you get sense

Wen Dem don distract u finish and see dey no level again Dem japa
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Emifa360(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2021
Maybe try uninstalling and install it again..
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by shalomm10: 11:24pm On May 25, 2021
Yeah. Happens to me sometimes. If it tells you you’re on another call. What you do is close you WhatsApp and remove from your minimized apps and reopen it and make the call. It will go through.
class001:

Why i don't want to believe that yet is because when she complained once, i tried calling her and i was told i can't make the call because i was already on another call.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by IdeasPro(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

Why i don't want to believe that yet is because when she complained once, i tried calling her and i was told i can't make the call because i was already on another call.
Get another phone number for Whatsapp call. At least, you can't be on 2 phone lines at the same time so that the issue of cheating will be out of it.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by kingxsamz(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2021
Lol, she fit dey find excuse.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by thatsleepboy1: 11:32pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

Use Facebook call in place of WhatsApp call.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by donhils: 11:36pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

I neither told you i was a student neither did i beg you for money.
Very cool
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by errigdee: 11:38pm On May 25, 2021
Yea I also had experience this several times I guess it whatsapp issues ...so don't let that weigh your mindset down�
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by UKBobo(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2021
See Naija - soon dem go say WhatsApp chased my wife away
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:06am On May 26, 2021
class001:

Whatsap is crazy sometimes.

All you need is close the whatsap and then open it up and make your call.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Romanus123: 12:06am On May 26, 2021
Reinstall the WhatsApp and change your WhatsApp number
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Evergreen4(m): 12:10am On May 26, 2021
Use Facebook messenger to call na. Will you die if you don't use WhatsApp call ?
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by babybuzx(f): 12:11am On May 26, 2021
Sounds like your phone number has been hacked. That means your number was registered on WhatsApp somewhere else
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:12am On May 26, 2021
class001:

Thank you.
you have 2 options
1CHANGE YOUR PHONE
2 DELETE THAT WHATSAPP AND DOWNLOAD ANOTHER ONE.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by TemmyDayo50(m): 12:13am On May 26, 2021
class001:

If you had work you won't be on romance section this early.....

grin grin.. Gbas gbos everywhere....
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by oloshun(m): 12:25am On May 26, 2021
Bro, it's all on you. What are you guys discuss for hours every night? As if there is no time the other day to talk? You should know WhatsApp is not automatic, so it shouldn't be your primary source of communication. You lured her into the belief of WhatsApp is good, and she believed. But don't forget some people are out there telling her that she would always get that response from WhatsApp when there is network failure. Why do you believe in WhatsApp? Are you using 5G signal? Na only God fit make her trust wetin you dey talk because she don already dey believe some people.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Lummydee1998: 12:26am On May 26, 2021
When next the stuff does like that ... just exit the what’s app and tell her to redial it ... it happens that way sometimes
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Nobody: 12:31am On May 26, 2021
[quote author=Skyfornia post=102037297]Why not delete the WhatsApp and re-install another one? Or alternatively, start calling with normal phone call. [/q touote]...

This is common Sense.....
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by chxe: 12:37am On May 26, 2021
When that happens, close the app and reopen it again. If there is a way restrict WhatsApp background process that way it will only be running when you are using it and not on the background. I have seen it happen a few times. LDR is not easy dude. GL
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by senatorn3c(m): 12:38am On May 26, 2021
My brother it do happen to me. I call my wife at times it will on call y she's not. At times she will call me , I won't see it ringing but will see the miss calls from her. But u ppl need understanding to stand.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by ukpahu(m): 12:40am On May 26, 2021
Woman will kill you see your head
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by gulfer: 12:41am On May 26, 2021
Reverse psychology, your babe overshap.... Bro, watch your side shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by EWSTechSupport: 12:42am On May 26, 2021
To solve the problem switch to a more stable platform like telegram for calls. It's a flaw in WhatsApp. It's a common occurrence. Happens when both you are trying to call each other same time.

class001:

Thank you.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by princeFAD: 1:15am On May 26, 2021
Celepope:
Bros I do experience the same issue when making calls to Nigeria. To troubleshoot it, simply restart your phone and the issue will be resolved. If you are using iPhone, it is expected that you restart your phone at least once a week. Leave those E-warriors insulting you and focus on your babe.

Exactly. I do experience it also. The op should just restart his phone anytime he experiences this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.