Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,670 members, 7,935,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies (9864 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by karlken(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2007
Naija Chicks And Movies

NCAA chicks craze 4 movies.

Imagine my sister, watching Nollywood while the family's breakfast got burnt!

Same with my ex. who can keep vigil to finish part 3 or 4,

My question is do they learn anything from watching!No noticeable positive character change from them so far! shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by k0be: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2007
omo you no lie. morning till night my sister fit quench for naija film.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by Bolarge(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2007
It's the best way to keep their brains from being of any positive use to the rest of humanity- and just dwell in the realm of delusive scripted fantasy.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by karlken(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2007
The worst hasn,t been heard.Home(Nigerian) videos has taken d minds of my sis. & my cousin. Imagine none of them knows the Gov. of Rivers state(we reside in Portharcourt),capital of Sokoto state,current vice chancellor of their university nor new British PM! shocked :oWhat should I do?Should I stop paying 4 cable subscription?Some1 pls help! sad sad
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by Bolarge(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2007
I'm so glad this topic came up because it's been for me a real source of concern for a while. Sincerely speaking roughly 80% of naija girls are freakin ignorant (and I'm being extremely modest here). It's a real shame. I say this conscious of the fact that some are going to scream blue murder after readin this but it's too damn true! Some are pathetic enough not to even know the governors of their states! with the excuse that they just got in!! Recently I was discussing with a 22yr old chick (medical student) and she actually thought State governors are appointed by the President after he's been sworn in!! shocked shocked shocked I almost threw an embolus! For cryin out loud this is supossed to be one of the most educated people Nigeria can boast of!
The advent and subsequent deluge of home videos   is fast tipping the scales in the 95 vs 5% ratio. The typical girl never buys newspapers (maybe with the exception of tabloids) for example, she comes to your house and wonders why u don't have the latest film by Saheed Balogun (I've heard that name like thrice in the last 4 days n' that's enough to make me want to punch his nose in! angry angry ) or any recent home video at that!
  Lemme just catch my breath here n' allow others have their say.

@karl ken
Like u said, the worst is yet to come. Sad innit?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2007
Lmaooooooooo, am glad you did not generalize. that settles it. cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by karlken(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2007
Funny enough the story line of most of d home videos will always be predictable-voodoism,romance(husband or wife cheating).Little exist that are educative and targetted to d expected audience(10-30yr olds).Scripts shld be academic,health,current affairs,positive marital affairs related not voodoism and crime.Parents shld control their wards rate of viewing tv. sad sad
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by johnnygan(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2007
Well home videos are pretty cool heh. All girls are addicted to it. I get a whole lot o girls attention through movies lol. The point is, there is notta 'ne one can do to stop 'em from watchin.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by niceuzor: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2007
na wa oh!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by kinzolic(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2007
80% of naija movies r jst crap and so predictable and i keep asking myself wht could av made these naija babes like these movies so much?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by k0be: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2007
the emotional roller coaster? undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by funloving(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2007
Shows the level of educational decadence in our society when a 22 yr old Med student thinks the president appoints the governors in Nigeria

The other day a girl told me the nigeria home vids teach alot of sense, which turned out to be show casing of cheating and lying in relationship, same thing the most of the movies expound.

The video censor board should get to work and  only approve movies that have quality content in them.

How on earth do we intend to move the country forward when university undergrads don't know the name of their VC or the name of their state governor
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by ladyt1(f): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2007
when many gays are not sensitive enough to certisfy their ladies, why not watch it being done to someone else instead of sitting and wondering when the guy is going to catch up
and guy why the hell are u so obsesses with video games and sports.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by k0be: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2007
how come I can't understand a sentence of the post above mine cry
maybe I need sleep.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by ima1(f): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2007
have u guys thought that we watch naija movie because it kinda connects us back home especially for us that are abroad, i got my guy to start watching naija movies and he love it, so i don't see a biggy in watching naija movies, atleaset we are supporting our country, so guys stop hating
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2007
lady t:

when many gays are not sensitive enough to certisfy their ladies, why not watch it being done to someone else instead of sitting and wondering when the guy is going to catch up
and guy why the hell are u so obsesses with video games and sports.
My sister, i was about to post a stinker at the poster but your english has shut my mouth. Haba, we really need to improve our schools curriculum.
@poster and others, a few women may like watching the mivies as a hobby but i know a lot of women who prefer movies with intelligent scripts, watch bussiness news, are acute politicians.
My point is it is not fair to have a mind set that Women behave in a certain way. People are different , have different tastes, I always insists that it is wrong to sterotype any group of people based on their gender, race, tribe or religion.
I treat everyone as an individual with different capacity. Please have an open and free mind towards people
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by k0be: 1:34am On Jul 20, 2007
My sister, i was about to post a stinker at the poster but your english has shut my mouth. Haba, we really need to improve our schools curriculum.
Lol Aishatu I love you ATM. your post just made my Fucking day.
It made me laugh hard, something I hadn't done in a while.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by nanah(f): 2:04am On Jul 20, 2007
@ Aisha2, oh! thank you for telling them like it is! I'm so tired of hearing girls do this, girls do that! for example in my house the three girls in d house including myself will never buy one of those charades they call home videos" some are so senseless that u'll feel like killing the actors and director. the very day we gave up on those films was the day we watched "cry baby" aba that film is senseless. it is also true that we have a lot of dumb students nowadays. They practically keep quite when u discuss sports , politics ,correct novels and even education but my sister just talk about movies and these characters will go on and on without stopping. woe betide you if u even start the discussion in vernacular, they get so crazy and they end up irritating you. Both genders are guilty of this offense not just the chicks. may god save us from half baked literates in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by dollyshow(f): 6:01am On Jul 20, 2007
What can we do? After going out to look for jobs that there isn't, u come back home and relax with a Nigerian movie, by the way, is there even light to watch it.,, , the stress in this country is too much.
Another point is, how will our actors and actresses survive if u dont watch.
be ur neighbours keeper, and to all our sis., who dont know their state governors or even british PM at that, why are a graduate?
SUPPORT NOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by Macgreat(m): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2007
YOLLYWOOD-Yoruba movies.
NOLLYWOOD- Naija movies(english version)
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by k0be: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2007
the day I mentioned "nollywood" to my friends I was in deep regret. The way they poked fun at that term pushed me into a corner.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by osereka(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2007
any time I hear NAIJA MOVIES, fear go catch me

story line -- Unbelieveable

script writting -- rubbish

special effect -- nonesence

in naija movies you can eat ur cake and have it. that is why our babes like to watch it. LEARNING TO EAT UR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by lucyc(f): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2007
how many guys will like to be stopped from watching soccer or latest football match.(none) not even when someone is dying,how cruel.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by somze(f): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2007
Lucy
Soccer is like the changing of tide and season . . . just let it be wink
The discussion is about girls and films which is just absolutely disgraceful tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by Jezgirl(f): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2007
TOO MUCH MOVIES = ADDICTION even mesef can watch movies for 48hrs without sleepin.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by ifyalways(f): 12:57am On Nov 25, 2007
@ poster sorry oooooh undecided
maybe you should get them HOLLYWOOD movies for a change wink grin grin

@topic,waohhhhhhhh has it gotten to that extent? shocked a medical student doesnt know the name of his state gov?is it cos he was watching naija films? grin grin grin.no one wants to be idle.thats why they watch home videos.help them get busy . grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by Tammyo: 2:22am On Nov 25, 2007
yes o!a lot of nigerian chicks are guilty of wasting precious time watching these movies.and u can never keep up with them cos everyday,nollywood keeps churning out more and more.but i must admit,i love nigerian movies.they have this special flavour though most times they cant be compared to movies produced and directed in other countries.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by lucyc(f): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2007
Tammy o!:

yes o!a lot of nigerian chicks are guilty of wasting precious time watching these movies.and u can never keep up with them because everyday,nollywood keeps churning out more and more.but i must admit,i love nigerian movies.they have this special flavour though most times they can't be compared to movies produced and directed in other countries.
Are u kidding me?
osereka:

any time I hear NAIJA MOVIES, fear go catch me

story line -- Unbelieveable

script writting -- rubbish

special effect -- nonesence

in naija movies you can eat your cake and have it. that is why our babes like to watch it. LEARNING TO EAT UR CAKE AND HAVE IT.
what do u mean ?collect all the equipments and finance in hollywoood and give it tonollywood,no one will look in the direction of hollywood again.Now tell me the lessons u learn frm hollywood.
a. men and women change spouses like their underwears angry angry
b. it is ok to talk to ur parents n elders rudely and dis-respectfully
c. it is ok to go to jail,because their are comfortable bedings and toilets,no worries because other people will pay ur tax grin grin
d. guns are allowed in every situation,afterall it is self defence
e. u can threaten the government,by trying to jump down a ten story building if you r not given what you want
f. full fledge watery kisses,nudeness and probably sex is allowed in the name of made-to-believe(they r so true) wink shocked shocked shocked wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
g. you can always get away with doing drugs
h. you can jump down frm ten story building without gettin injured,you can be shot many times but still survive it,you can be beaten and tortured without you dying but when you give someone a blow or a kick they die at the spot cheesy cheesy cheesy who r they fooling
Should i go on?how to know a good movie is after the whole thing their should be a good lesson to part with
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2007
hahaha truee, i cant get enough of nollywood! grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by noel76(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2007
@topic i dont have any problem wit gals watching home video or not watching but my problem is wit a girl beleiving so much or comparing wat she saw in the video wit her relationship and behaving thus. As in the case of watching a video where a girl gave everything to a guy who had nothing and at the end wen the guy made it, he then left the girl for another. Isnt crazy to react according to wat u saw on video?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by Seun(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2007
Nigerian men are equally crazy about sports. What do men learn from sports?

Premier league soccer, Nollywood movies, Mexican soap operas. What purpose do they serve?

Entertainment. Our lives would be extremely boring without some form of entertainment. wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies by handsome2(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2007
@Poster

Will you rather see them watching American movies filled with sexual scenes or chinese movies filled with men jumping up trees like monkeys or will you prefer them watching Indian movies where one stupid man takes a gril to a garden full of flowers and only sings one long song and can't even kiss the girl, or will you like them watching Nigerian films where they will see nice handsome black brothers, nice lovely ar_sed sisters and nice front paged - lovely breasted women?

Which do u prefer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See what his p*nis now looks like, after m^sturbating for 10yrs (Pic) / Is This True About Girls? (photo) / I Regret Been Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.