Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. (2445 Views)

15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? / How To Get A Loan Of 10k And 15k Instantly In The Fairmoney App / Tradermoni, Marketmoni Activation And 15K Disbursement Takes Place In Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by waploger(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
I'll be giving two people some little sums to manage.

One will be ₦10k (the most needy).

Second will be ₦5k.

Please, if you have enough, allow people who don't benefit from this.

Please don't WhatsApp me nor send a DM. Only respond this message with #Chatinent and tell me why you need it.

Thanks. Picking at random.

i don't know if this is still ongoing but i could really make use of 5k tomorrow.. please help...
Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by Autentic418: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
#Chatinent
My schools project work and seminar is really getting to me, other have paid except me, pls any amount will go a long way
Thank u
Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by Autentic418: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
#Chatinent
My schools project work and seminar is really getting to me, other have paid except me, pls any amount will go a long way
Thank u

chatinent:

Second will be ₦5k.

Please don't WhatsApp me nor send a DM. Only respond this message with #Chatinent and tell me why you need it.

Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by chatinent: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Autentic418:
#Chatinent
Thank u

Broke asf now.
Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by Kingcredo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:

Second will be ₦5k.

May God use this medium to help us.
I am in urgent need of exactly 10k to complete my feees. And also in need of money for food and transportation, as I have done three days without eating a normal food
Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by Orente21(f): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:

Second will be ₦5k.

May the Lord bless you sir. Pls I need your help to add to my daughter's school fees.
Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by Autentic418: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Arrrgh
God help me oooo
chatinent:

Broke asf now.
Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by Karsun24(m): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:

Second will be ₦5k.

Please sir I need the money to buy some foodstuffs. We are in the middle of the semester and things are getting tough on me. God bless u sir
Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by Oke700: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by chatinent: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Oke700:
#chatinent

Thank you for opening such platform

Sir I was sacked from work because I walked up to my boss and I told him I have not been paid for two months now and he saw it as an offence and now I am jobless and he didn't pay the two months saying students did not pay and I don't have money to take him to court. This money will help me in searching for a new job. I applied for several job online but I don't go for interview because of no money.
Please I will need this money to go for interview. I can show you evidence of my sack letter if you want.

Please read the date this topic was opened. It is long gone.
Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by lizdam(f): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2021
I have an interview slated for next week and I don't have much money to cover for my transport fare
Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by Oke700: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:

Please read the date this topic was opened. It is long gone.

Meaning? I really need money for this interview
Re: ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. by chatinent: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Oke700:

Meaning? I really need money for this interview

Sorry, I don't get you.

I said you should read the date it was posted and you go like “meaning..you need the money?”

I don't really get you.

Well, never mind. Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Signs Of Intelligence / What Can An Agric Economist Do? / Professional Course For An Economics Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.