Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,398 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User (50051 Views)

Pls Help My Friend MTN Number Is Been Used For Whatsapp By Someone Else. / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / Survey Of Country Where Twitter Has Been # Blocked And Those Threatening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by SamgoldBaba: 12:04pm On May 26, 2021
squarelead:
Why all this stress because person block me.?
cool
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by hofeshhomes: 12:29pm On May 26, 2021
Simple, the person's profile picture will be blank. But that may not be the only way.

By the way, I am so busy that if one blocks me on WhatsApp, it may take 2yrs to know.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Firstclass247: 12:49pm On May 26, 2021
Riener:

Do create a new topic and post this there.

You'll get more views and answers there.
I'm a new user, that feature is not yet enabled
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by XaintJoel20: 1:12pm On May 26, 2021
I have knowledge of both and I can advice you.
Phone repair is quite lucrative, but has its own hiccups. You can be fixing a phone and the screen will damage in your hand (like we call it in Benin, RM don come). So phone repair requires extra care while handling.
Barging on the other hand is also lucrative but you make your money mainly during weekends. When I was to start learning barging, one of the person I met that owns a barbing shop told me he make a minimum of 5k daily and I understand they could make up to 15k on weekends.
This is where you will make more money from barbing, add the sales of CDs and phone accessories.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Darkmode64: 1:12pm On May 26, 2021
squarelead:
Like seriously!
Wow some people have time o
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Greystone: 1:36pm On May 26, 2021
squarelead:

God bless you.

Someone blocked me?

Do I fvcking care?
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Smiles000: 5:04pm On May 26, 2021
SOMEONE BLOCKED ME TODAY SEF , ME I JUST LAUGHED OVER IT grinundecided
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2021
Firstclass247:
Hello house

I'm 22, with one hand work, tilling work to be precise. but guess what? Since 2018 I started doing this work, I never boost of 40k in my account which is quite disdaining.

Not that I never make such. Is just that this kind of work is a dirty job as dey said. So we are being looked down on. For somebody to pay you complete is a miracle. Where I worked now I made more than 80k, but don't be surprised that I was going home with less than 30k which cover my expenses. And this is fully against my reason of learning this work, which is footing my University education bill.

Don't be surprised that this work never even gave time to write Jamb.

This man we work for Is just good for bringing 30k, he's only interested in his business no calls, no payment over two weeks now. People into this set of work will testify.

I never calculate the hardship of the this job

That is it, from site to site.

But now, iv decided to learn another work. But my question now is between barbing and phone repair which one is more lucrative and also will make a provision for my accademic.

Please guys I need your input.

PHONE REPAIR , BUT YOU NEED TIME TO LEARN IT.IF THE BARBERSHOP IS LOCATED IN A BUSY AND CROWDED AREA GO ON THEN....
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Omoluabi16(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2021
But life no hard like that now. If person block you, you simply move on. No need to play detective.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by afariogunone1(f): 7:23pm On May 26, 2021
Why all this headache
If person block you
Delete the person
Lobatan
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by YasirAsiwaju: 8:02pm On May 26, 2021
squarelead:
O yami lenu.... like I care

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by garyjohnson1: 3:55pm On May 27, 2021
Fulla:
Op you ever heard about GbwhatsApp?
yes I heard about gbwhatsapp. gbwhatsapp is a modified version of WhatsApp and it has lot of new and interesting features and functions which makes official one even more better.

if you want to know more about GBWhatsApp then you can check here: https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Xavier0980: 2:02pm On May 29, 2021
garyjohnson1:

yes I heard about gbwhatsapp. gbwhatsapp is a modified version of WhatsApp and it has lot of new and interesting features and functions which makes official one even more better.

if you want to know more about GBWhatsApp then you can check here: https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/

Wow that is nice thank you so much for sharing this info.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Chief101(m): 2:42am On Jun 03, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin
Maybe because you don't value people
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Chief101(m): 2:43am On Jun 03, 2021
squarelead:

It is stress maybe because you don't value your people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.