Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,621 members, 7,965,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:22 PM

How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger (2461 Views)

Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity / Gowon's Press Release In Uganda After Murtala Mohammed Overthrew Him (Video) / On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger by CaptainZubi: 8:33pm On May 25, 2021
Pls how do I get to the domestic wing of the Murtala Mohammed airport from berger or oshodi.. I'm taking public transport.

A little token for someone to give me good direction.
Re: How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger by sammy7410(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2021
Try to reach Iwo road
Re: How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger by PrinceOfLagos: 8:52pm On May 25, 2021
CaptainZubi:
Pls how do I get to the domestic wing of the Murtala Mohammed airport from berger or oshodi.. I'm taking public transport.

A little token for someone to give me good direction.

From oshidi , get a bus going to Egbeda or Ikeja and tell the conductor to drop you at National bus stop. Then cross to the other side of the road where you will see Cornoil filling station,take a bike to the domestic Wing of the airport .

Na we get Lagos .

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger by Toosure70: 8:54pm On May 25, 2021
Uber dey wait you
Re: How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger by CaptainZubi: 9:06pm On May 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

From oshidi , get a bus going to Egbeda or Ikeja and tell the conductor to drop you at National bus stop. Then cross to the other side of the road where you will see Cornoil filling station,take a bike to the domestic Wing of the airport .

Na we get Lagos .
Re: How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger by CaptainZubi: 9:08pm On May 25, 2021
pls make una drop more easy descriptions. na God i take beg
Re: How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger by Maxymilliano(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2021
From Berger, get a bus to Ikeja and once at the last bus stop, find your way down to the bridge by The General Hospital in Ikeja through Kodesoh, Once at the bridge, you'd see buses going to Local as it is called
Re: How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger by NnamdiN: 9:36pm On May 25, 2021
Why not just use bolt or uber?
Re: How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger by anthonyuncle(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2021
from Berger, take a bus going to oshodi.

when you get to oshodi, take a bus going ikeja.
stop at airport bus stop, cross and take shuttles going to airport

(1) (Reply)

Sabon Gari By-election: PDP Wins APC Stronghold For The First Time In 22 Years / CLOSED / I’m Now Left With Nobody – Husband Of Woman Killed With 4 Kids By IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.