Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,525 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:41 AM

Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) (654 Views)

Troops Arrest 2 Bandits After Fierce Shootout In Taraba, Rescue 9-year-old / Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) / 2 Bandits' Informants In Katsina Confess To Have Masterminded Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by Shuzzi(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2021
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6570274/police-kill-2-bandits-imo

The Nigerian police as usual arrested the rabbi tortured him to death and framed him up as a bandit.

CilicMarin
lalasticlala

Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by Supercaddy: 8:50pm On May 25, 2021
Chineke
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by GodblessMNK(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2021
They will all be crushed in the east.. Rip blooder.. Your next coming will be in Biafra. God bless Us
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by Kingk47: 8:56pm On May 25, 2021
Please my brothers in the east please be careful. If you have any criminal record in the past for your own good leave the state or be very cautious. It will be easier for these desperate People to frame you up as an unknown gun man.
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by musa234(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2021
So unfortunate.
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by Pierocash(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2021
They tortured him,and broke his hands.

This is the wickedness UGM tends to be resisting.but instead of the security agencies to start redeeming their fatal errors that led to where they are now in the hands of UGM ,they intensified their atrocities the more.

The end of this cleansing by UGM is not near at all.

I pity the security personnel in the south right now

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by Ikonsoway: 10:05pm On May 25, 2021
Sad
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by babadigu(m): 2:12am On May 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by Nuulife: 3:28am On May 26, 2021
Chaii, Terrorist Government ooo
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by ThuGGeR147: 4:24am On May 26, 2021
All the problems Nigeria is facing today, is as a result of innocent souls killed by men with power, the government, the police etc.... There's blood stains on the nigerian flag, this land needs Cleansing or restructuring ooh, if not hmmmmm, I rest my case!... Smh sad

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by tunjiajayi: 6:24am On May 26, 2021
I would rather believe the Nigerian police than. Ipob
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by Valkrie: 8:12am On May 26, 2021
tunjiajayi:
I would rather believe the Nigerian police than. Ipob

Very good...that's your own opinion and nobody is disputing that..!

But the fact of the matter is that the police report is as clean and clear as Tinubu's teeth... !!

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Fact Check) by tunjiajayi: 10:24am On May 26, 2021
Valkrie:

Very good...that's your own opinion and nobody is disputing that..!

But the fact of the matter is that the police report is as clean and clear as Tinubu's teeth... !!

Your opinion too, disputed though.
Because Tinubus teeth is not clean and clear due to tartar and lifestyle issues.

(1) (Reply)

I Killed Prophet TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle -spiritualist / Biafra; A Land Where Virgin Girls Will Be Used To Fortify Charms / Abba Kyari- Exposed Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.