Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,094 members, 7,949,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F (551 Views)

How To Collect Your Transcript University Of Portharcourt / Why You Need To Have Your Transcript Handy / How To Get Your Transcript From Your School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by OnlineInvestmen(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2021
If interested, comment below
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by NnamdiN: 9:32pm On May 25, 2021
Shoot
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by fashionnisir(f): 11:25pm On May 25, 2021
Following these man front page bomber to fender
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by OnlineInvestmen(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2021
Keep the comments coming... Once I get a good numbee of followers, we start
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by Domainsch: 5:45am On May 28, 2021
How to go about it
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by PraizeTech(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2021
Share bro
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by NnamdiN: 1:38pm On May 29, 2021
OnlineInvestmen:
Keep the comments coming... Once I get a good numbee of followers, we start
start this thing already.
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by VTJN(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2021
OnlineInvestmen:
If interested, comment below
Ride on bro!
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by Edithspecials: 2:58pm On May 30, 2021
We are here
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2021
Hi
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by ModestGal(f): 6:19pm On May 30, 2021
Have you taught yourself
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by OnlineInvestmen(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2021
Its pretty simple... Plenty people don message me say dey want to travel abroad for free

Please I did not in anyway state it that you would travel for free..

What I said was that "I will teach you how to be ur best agent and help yourself travel abroad" and I'll be teaching you guys for free..

Please for the sake of some tutorial videos I'll upload, maybe Nairaland would nor be convenient for such lecture..

Sobplease if you are an HND graduate or a BSc graduate and you have ur TRANSCRIPT readily available, please send a message across on

zero 815 four 707 one 57

Stating that u have a copy of ur transcript and u would need to be tutored on this.. I'll add u to the group..

No fear, its free

If I charge u for anything, u can come bk here and say it
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by Jayneve: 4:08am On Jun 06, 2021
We are ready to learn.
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by Slimgold2019: 4:36am On Jun 06, 2021
We are waiting.tnx
Re: Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F by Edithspecials: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2022
We are waiting sir

(1) (Reply)

Ogitech Admission Form 2021/2022 Session Is Out / Does Jamb Upgrade Work? Is It Real Or Scam? / UNIBEN Speaks On Asking 'Aggressive Malpractice' Student To Resit All Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.