Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

How Do You Feel With Unfortunate Statements Oozing From Garba Shehu And Malami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Feel With Unfortunate Statements Oozing From Garba Shehu And Malami (415 Views)

Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, And The Demons Of Aso Rock, By Achike Chude / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel With Unfortunate Statements Oozing From Garba Shehu And Malami by Benbellamor: 9:58pm On May 25, 2021
Every educated individuals that listen to the statements from Malami and Garba shehu should be worried how these individuals got to that position

[8/1, 12:10] +234 806 812 7962: https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-co-r21_7_VIDEO
[8/1, 12:10] +234 806 812 7962: https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-co-r21_8_VIDEO

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel With Unfortunate Statements Oozing From Garba Shehu And Malami by Felimax(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2021
Very uncomfortable with their ideologies. How I managed to be sharing the same country with such class of classless folks still beats my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel With Unfortunate Statements Oozing From Garba Shehu And Malami by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:15pm On May 25, 2021
An not surprised cos that's the nemesis of quota system

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel With Unfortunate Statements Oozing From Garba Shehu And Malami by Benbellamor: 11:02am On May 26, 2021
Felimax:
Very uncomfortable with their ideologies. How I managed to be sharing the same country with such class of classless folks still beats my imagination.
honestly

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel With Unfortunate Statements Oozing From Garba Shehu And Malami by Blankstare(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2021
Aggregate mindset of the owners of Nigeria and why the country is the way it is, also a wake up call for the wise to plan ahead.
Re: How Do You Feel With Unfortunate Statements Oozing From Garba Shehu And Malami by orisa37: 11:23am On May 26, 2021
THAT'S BUHARI SHOOTING FROM THE HIP.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook, Nairaland Censorship - Rise In Tech Tyranny / Insecurity Does Not Make Nigeria A Failed State : Lia mahammed / A Nairaland Vote; One Nigeria Or Regional Gorverment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.