Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Vows To Lock Down Aso Rock, If Anything Happened To Any Of His - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Vows To Lock Down Aso Rock, If Anything Happened To Any Of His (405 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Vows To Lock Down Aso Rock, If Anything Happened To Any Of His by AsedeyhotBlog: 10:14pm On May 25, 2021
Sheikh Ahmad Gumi vows to lock down Aso Rock, if anything happened to any of his child.Sheikh Ahmad Gumi a popular Islamic cleric in Nigeria has disclosed that if anything happened to any of his child by the unknown gun men he will lock down the presidential Villa, Aso Rock
READ MORE HERE https://asedeyhotblog.com/2021/05/11/sheikh-ahmad-gumi-vows-to-lock-down-aso-rock-if-anything-happened-to-any-of-his-child/
Re: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Vows To Lock Down Aso Rock, If Anything Happened To Any Of His by Prosperous111(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2021
grin

Men dey him hand nah. Nah just to order him men to start shooting straight up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Vows To Lock Down Aso Rock, If Anything Happened To Any Of His by Cholls(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2021
My brother how is this report genuine

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Vows To Lock Down Aso Rock, If Anything Happened To Any Of His by Augla1: 10:24pm On May 25, 2021
More like some hungry bloggers

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Vows To Lock Down Aso Rock, If Anything Happened To Any Of His by Lanretoye(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2021
Okay brother gumi,nor vex...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING] Biafra: FG Accuses Twitter Of Double Standards / Gov Fayemi Slams Buhari For Suspending Twitter In Nigeria / There Is NO TRIBE As Niger Delta ... Stop The Self Delusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.