Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,460 members, 7,914,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:09 PM

Poultry Farming Business Ideas - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farming Business Ideas (491 Views)

How Can One Eliminate Offensive Odour From Poultry Farming? / PRACTICAL GUIDES TO SUCCESSFUL POULTRY FARMING. / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farming Business Ideas by kasmail(m): 3:38am On May 26, 2021
Hello house, I have serious interest in starting a poultry business.. please what can 300k do? I have layers in mind to raise from day old. I know a place i can rent space .. I need answers to like how many birds, feed to take care of them till they start laying, drugs... I'm just a novice but I'm ready to give a trial full time

I reside in Lagos
Re: Poultry Farming Business Ideas by aliadi2: 8:40am On May 26, 2021
kasmail:
Hello house, I have serious interest in starting a poultry business.. please what can 300k do? I have layers in mind to raise from day old. I know a place i can rent space .. I need answers to like how many birds, feed to take care of them till they start laying, drugs... I'm just a novice but I'm ready to give a trial full time

I reside in Lagos
Hello kasmail ........ Go to a thread named "starting a poultry farm" and try to read the thread from a to z all the information is there..... Also calculate 2000 naira per bird till wen they start laying excluding cost of the cage and the pen. Thanks
Re: Poultry Farming Business Ideas by kasmail(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2021
aliadi2:

Hello kasmail ........ Go to a thread named "starting a poultry farm" and try to read the thread from a to z all the information is there..... Also calculate 2000 naira per bird till wen they start laying excluding cost of the cage and the pen. Thanks

please give me the link to the thread

(1) (Reply)

I Need 10,000 Old Layers Hen Any Seller Pls Message Me On Whatsapp With 08106566 / Start Meat Processing Cow Is One Among The Best Business You Can Do In Nigeria / How To Cure Cement Concrete Pond For Catfish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.