Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,299 members, 7,900,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes - Autos (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes (57841 Views)

Tokumbo Toyota And Lexus Parts, Engines And Underneaths / Toyota And Lexus Engines And Transmissions For Sale / Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18
Catalytic converter for camry 012...016 4plug

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19
Goods day....put call

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19
iykecollins1:
Goods day....put call
If u can't bring ur car down to ladipo we can waybill to your location
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22
We are open
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by wisepigeon: 3:41pm On Jul 22
iykecollins1:
We are open
Any guarantee, what if the gearbox didn't perform well after making payments?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iichidodo: 6:48pm On Jul 22
@iykecollins,....Iyke, How far? I want to start a small spare parts business here in Apo, Abuja. I want to deal in just Honda Engines (most especially E.o.d/DC and maybe 2006 Honda civic). With an initial starting capital of 2.5m, I need a sure plug over there in Lagos to help procure and load these items to us here in Abuja. What's do you think about this?..
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23
iichidodo:
@iykecollins,....Iyke, How far? I want to start a small spare parts business here in Apo, Abuja. I want to deal in just Honda Engines (most especially E.o.d/DC and maybe 2006 Honda civic). With an initial starting capital of 2.5m, I need a sure plug over there in Lagos to help procure and load these items to us here in Abuja. What's do you think about this?..
Which parts exactly do u wanna start with
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23
wisepigeon:

Any guarantee, what if the gearbox didn't perform well after making payments?
Two week guarantee for customers outside lagos...one week for those in lagos....we can do a refund or change of parts
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23
iichidodo:
08137915757...call or write me on whatsapp
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by Goodbishop: 1:19pm On Jul 23
How much is highlander 1MZ gearbox 13pin?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iichidodo: 2:09pm On Jul 23
iykecollins1:

I will chat you on WhatsApp...
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iichidodo: 2:24pm On Jul 23
iykecollins1:

Sent you a message on Whatsapp...
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24
HONDA ENGINE OIL PUMP

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Comprehensive/Third Party Auto Insurance / I'm Trying To Ship A Car To Nigeria From Us / Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.