Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerians Don’t Need Bank Accounts: EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don’t Need Bank Accounts: EFCC (2799 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / N9.9bn Fraud: Only N300m Remains In Lagos’ Three Accounts – EFCC / Yahoo Boys, Corrupt Persons Will Now Be Bared From Opening Bank Accounts - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Bank Accounts: EFCC by kevoh(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2021
This Mr. Usman of EFCC is dull. What's with the comparison with America? Americans have Cashapp, Paypal, Venmo, Gift Cards(Amazon, Walmart, Uber, Best Buy), food stamps for the poor, crypto, etc that they trust and can use for financial-related issues. This can make them partially independent of Bank accounts! What does Nigeria have? Even the small fintechs that try to come with innovative ideas for Nigerians, the idiots at the helm of government affairs suffocate them with useless policies till they quit for neighboring countries!
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Bank Accounts: EFCC by mike8804: 1:09pm On May 26, 2021
No matter how educated, rich and exposed an aboki is, they will always reason like cows. Don't know why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Bank Accounts: EFCC by TruthHurts1(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2021
He's actually lying. According to statistics gathered by the US Federal Government, 95% of American households have bank accounts.

[img]https://images./31xL0xrN3QKqVazlfVmRpM.jpg[/img]

Madmohamed1:
haba why allways compare US whit Nigeria. I think he was referring to northern Nigeria because of too much poverty in that region. As for nndi Igbo even my grand mother have bank account.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Bank Accounts: EFCC by TruthHurts1(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2021
He's actually lying. According to statistics gathered by the US Federal Government, 95% of American households have bank accounts.

[img]https://images./31xL0xrN3QKqVazlfVmRpM.jpg[/img]

bjdon:

When I read the headline, I just knew only a semi illiterate Aboki, product of quota system, could have uttered such tosh. Maybe he wants us to go back to keeping cash under our pillows. Exactly how does it help the fight against corruption if people can hide cash in tankers and graves? Is it not better the money is in banks where there is a record trail? Stupid senseless aboki!
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Bank Accounts: EFCC by bukatyne(f): 1:59pm On May 26, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Northerners and Qouta system

40% of Americans who are unbanked are children

CBN is telling us to go cashless, EFCC is telling us to go bankless

This Mallam aboki no go kill us one day

@bold:
Very funny.

They want us to employ Spiritual means to go cashless.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Bank Accounts: EFCC by Frenzy01(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2021
What's this trash again. Should we start keeping cash in our homes again.

Abeg.. I sell. And I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
I also offer Boarding and pet care services.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Ex Convicts Contest Or Hold Public Office In Nigeria? / Fredrick Nwabufor: The Igbo Crime Culture (real Reason Igbo Travel Everywhere) / EFCC: Just In Obiano Decamp To Apc ....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.