Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

How To Dress When Going For A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Dress When Going For A Job Interview (20620 Views)

Is It Proper To Dress In Native Attire To An Interview On A Friday / Security Tips When Going For Job Interview / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Dress When Going For A Job Interview by kiddkash(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
habaaaaaaa!! There's no how she will say such unreasonable and insensitive statement on national television and she will not come under hot attack.or is it rumours or slander of her?
she said it live on GHone TV
Re: How To Dress When Going For A Job Interview by mrwonlasewonie: 9:36am On May 27, 2021
kiddkash:

she said it live on GHone TV
evidence please
Re: How To Dress When Going For A Job Interview by kiddkash(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
evidence please
you can check some old footage, if they are still on YouTube or EIB network if the video was uploaded

1 Like

Re: How To Dress When Going For A Job Interview by Vicktomaniaa(m): 6:25am On May 28, 2021
lytech1:
Nothing is too small to venture into your own business.

I have wasted 9 productive years serving people with nothing to show for.

My business of 7month old with a start up capital of 80k now worth over 700k.

Looking for job here and there is just a waste of time.

What business are you into? I'm In need of business ideas. Thanks
Re: How To Dress When Going For A Job Interview by Brunicekid(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2021
observanc1:
All talk and no pix?
Just dress well. Forget all these long grammar.
I remember going for zenith bank interview. Entered night bus in abuja and landed in lagos in the morning. Went to a friend's place, took my bath and changed cloth. Shirt and trouser, tucked in.
When i was ushered into the waiting room, i felt like a fish in a desert. Boys and girls all suited up. I just maintained my confidence.
Interview started. Mine was all day. By the time we were called for the HR Manager's interview by 7pm, what remained were only 4. All those suited guys and girls had mostly all been booted out.
The only thing that made me not to get the work was the HR manager's first and only question "who are your parents?" And i answered "ma?" Dont understand where the question was coming from. Answered and she was like, ok, we will get back to u. Nothing till today.
Same Zenith started calling me to employ me when i got employment somewhere else and had contact with them and they needed my expertise. I told them to go and ask their HR Manager if she didnt want to know who my parents were again?
Mabel Mang. Read here on nairaland that she was killed sometime ago by her maiguard. May her soul rest in peace.
Waoww, this your experience is really deep and emotional!
Re: How To Dress When Going For A Job Interview by observanc1: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2021
Brunicekid:
Waoww, this your experience is really deep and emotional!
tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview / RJ Vacancies / Channels TV 2019 Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.