Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,062 members, 7,883,689 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (44502 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Celebrate Valentine's Day / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 8:01pm On May 26, 2021
luminouz:

U wan marry this year?? cheesy

I think u be feminist naaa
did you write this to me like seriously undecided...lol Mr what's good for the goose is equally good for the gander, hope you get it cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2021
Her write up explained marriage....so on point...

People looking for tips on how to maintain marriage should highlight her write up.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by CSTRR: 8:06pm On May 26, 2021
The good thing about money is that it widens your option.

If you want a lady with a fine face, banging body and excellent manners, and a budding career, you will get it.

If you want a whoreee that can fuckkk you till you drop as a wife, you will get it.

Get money bro, get money.

You don't need to spend it. Atleast you will have confidence to toast some babes.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 26, 2021
Congrat but which club is emenike now
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by utibeukpong2020(f): 8:22pm On May 26, 2021
Happy marriage anniversary
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by chrizzyace: 8:23pm On May 26, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Is she not the one that Aaron samuel now ex wife accused of "doing ashewo in husband house"?

Either emenike doesn't know or he sha wants to be married to a beauty queen

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol but how's what you said funny now.?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ZooOga: 8:24pm On May 26, 2021
Cheers, wishing dem an 100 more happy wedding anniversaries. smiley
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2021
I will.marry a Lady from either Senegal, Mali or Gambia.... relationship in Nigeria is a one way thing.... 80% of the men are slaves to their partners...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2021
chrizzyace:

Lol but how's what you said funny now.?

It's funny jor grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 8:40pm On May 26, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Is she not the one that Aaron samuel now ex wife accused of "doing ashewo in husband house"?

Either emenike doesn't know or he sha wants to be married to a beauty queen

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amebo!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 26, 2021
Over bleaching. Her skin looks weak.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by djon78(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2021
kmcutez:
Over bleaching. Her skin looks weak.

Which one be overbleaching
That Lady is very fair
She is drop dead gorgeous
Come marry money man Emenike
One of my big ogas wey be property developer for Lekki say the amount of Land's wey Emenike get long like Atlantic ocean
He is a big time Real estate developer
He invested his football money very well
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ghast12: 8:57pm On May 26, 2021
Oh
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 26, 2021
djon78:

Which one be overbleaching
That Lady is very fair
She is drop dead gorgeous
Come marry money man Emenike
One of my big ogas wey be property developer for Lekki say the amount of Land's wey Emenike get long like Atlantic ocean
He is a big time Real estate developer
He invested his football money very well

Thanks but no thanks. I have enough money. No need to marry him.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:18pm On May 26, 2021
Fools.

Must we celebrate everything?

If that's the case, lemme go and celebrate joining Nairaland.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 26, 2021
TMSMedia:
Nigerian international Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 4th wedding anniversary with his wife, Iheoma Nnadi today May 26, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of himself and his wife, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVaKGYBpvI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

His wife and Ex-beauty Queen, Iheoma Nnadi shared photos of their wedding on her Instagram handle. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVm2CAtPcl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

When there is too much money. You won't even wait again to get to 10, 15, 20, 50years to celebrate major wedding milestones.

You will just be doing 3months, 2years, 4years like that Agberos Boss, Jafo that has Banner around Lagos with 3months on the throne, etcetera.
grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2021
Bluntguy:
Let me say it once again. Igbo Amaka!
indeed
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by djon78(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2021
kmcutez:

Thanks but no thanks. I have enough money. No need to marry him.

Ha
Was he asking to marry you?
He is already with his dream woman

Even from the wedding pictures
You can see
He was deeply satisfied for what he got
And they are doing fine in the Union
Having spent four years together
Not the type we have nowadays
That some don't last up to a year

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by djon78(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2021
Qudsi:

When there is too much money. You won't even wait again to get to 10, 15, 20, 50years to celebrate major wedding milestones.

You will just be doing 3months, 2years, 4years like that Agberos Boss, Jafo that has Banner around Lagos with 3months on the throne, etcetera.
grin grin

Bros na so life suppose be now
God buttered them two bread walahi
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by No4kin: 10:06pm On May 26, 2021
TMSMedia:
Nigerian international Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 4th wedding anniversary with his wife, Iheoma Nnadi today May 26, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of himself and his wife, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVaKGYBpvI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

His wife and Ex-beauty Queen, Iheoma Nnadi shared photos of their wedding on her Instagram handle. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVm2CAtPcl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
cool but I would love to see more 10yrs and above, you already celebrate your queen by getting married to her and in ten years we celebrate her being able to know all her king's move, likes and dislikes, strength and weakness, and she's still going to be with him till death, Queen Elizabeth but some men are dangerous than your Yoruba demon but full vibes, like 2 different people giving their all how do you tell one is still going to betray? �
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 26, 2021
Qudsi:

grin grin

As a psychologist will tell you, it means there are cracks in their marriage and they are just over compensating. Expect to hear they have separated in a few months/years time.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2021
Congrats to Emmanuel and his beautiful wife
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Longman8: 10:59pm On May 26, 2021
Igbo kwe zuo nuoo.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2021
Deborah98:
did you write this to me like seriously undecided...lol Mr what's good for the goose is equally good for the gander, hope you get it cheesy

Oya coman marry me...hope u get money sha wink
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 12:42am On May 27, 2021
Deborah98:
Ndi oma cheesy... Happy wedding anniversary to them ... This year won't pass us by Amen �
Which one be “us” again now ?? undecided
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Harmlesspill(m): 3:50am On May 27, 2021
I hate to see love mentioned in today's marriage ... Because that no longer exists. These pussy people don't give a shit of attention if you ain't with a big bag
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 7:23am On May 27, 2021
Misternas89:

Which one be “us” again now ?? undecided
singles in the forum undecided
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2021
Deborah98:
singles in the forum undecided
Oh now I gotcha. Thank God u no be Feminist again grin wink tongue
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 9:50am On May 27, 2021
Misternas89:

Oh now I gotcha. Thank God u no be Feminist again grin wink tongue
lolzzzzz grin... This wan all of you are tagging me a feminist undecided I no cum understand ooooooooooooooo
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Hastala: 1:53pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:37am On May 29, 2021
utibeukpong2020:
Happy marriage anniversary
abadie?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Artis Leon Ivey Jr. Is Dead! (Coolio Dies At 59) / Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.