Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,005 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

Guess How Much I Paid For This Bushmeat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guess How Much I Paid For This Bushmeat? (875 Views)

Can You Guess The Age Of This Big Cat Fish? / The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess How Much I Paid For This Bushmeat? by BigShishi(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2021
I just saw another post of another grass cutter...

Re: Guess How Much I Paid For This Bushmeat? by Nonso92(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2021
Una don leave snake, na bush meat be next
Re: Guess How Much I Paid For This Bushmeat? by WoundedLamb: 10:19pm On May 26, 2021
Tell us how much you bought it. I read somewhere that grasscutters are now raised in farms in Africa. Maybe that would reduce the price.

Meanwhile, when you put a space between the "grass" and the "cutter", you're referring to the machine (lawn mower) and not the rodent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess How Much I Paid For This Bushmeat? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 27, 2021
All these sudden killing and eating of bush meats after strict warnings by the ministry of health about lassa fever is very alarming. Just be careful before you guys cause another outbreak.

Bu the way, Are you related to Reverend K? grin
Re: Guess How Much I Paid For This Bushmeat? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2021
Una don chop all Nigeria snakes finished.. nah grass cutter dey trend now abi ?
Re: Guess How Much I Paid For This Bushmeat? by nuttyprofessor(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2021
If you don't mind me asking ; I have this question that have been baffling me - is there a difference between bushmeat and domestic rats. I feel these rats live in recycle dustbins, toilets etc. AND carry many infectious deadly diseases and viruses like lassa fever ;but yet it's still a delicacy to many . I had an argument with a friend who argued all rats are edible and considered bushmeat . I alwaiz wanted to taste one but I was never brave enough!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Food Export / Dangers In Ponmo Consumption? / Eko Rice -unpolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.