Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,406 members, 7,947,692 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. (828 Views)

Opinion: Are There Under-aged Voters In The North?? / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by olabukola: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2011
All i have been reading here in how GEJ rigged the election to his favour. Yes rigging is bad and we must condemn it when it happens irrespective of who benefited from it. One thing that baffles me is that nobody queried why we have under aged voters in the north, is it cos it did not benefit GEJ? Is that not another form of election irregularity?.

If we condeme Jona for rigging we should as well condemn who ever benefited from the vote of the under aged unless their votes goes to Jona as well.
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by aljharem(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
olabukola:

All i have been reading here in how GEJ rigged the election to his favour. Yes rigging is bad and we must condemn it when it happens irrespective of who benefited from it. One thing that baffles me is that nobody queried why we have under aged voters in the north, is it cos it did not benefit GEJ? Is that not another form of election irregularity?.

If we condeme Jona for rigging we should as well condemn who ever benefited from the vote of the under aged unless their votes goes to Jona as well.

and how are they under age

or do u know there age
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by olabukola: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
alj harem:

or do u know there age
I like your question. Ok how do we know GEJ rigged since we were not there, even if the corpers, returning officers and inec rigged in favour of Jona, how are we sure its Jona that instructed them to rig in his favour.
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by gists: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
olabukola:

I am not a member of cpc, or pdp or any of the party (though I voted for cpc). Can u prove that the pdp is not a beneficiary of the alleged under aged voter?
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by aljharem(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
first of all, GEJ rigged in the south,.,.,, ,., but that is not painful

if GEJ got 99.8% of the population in the south,.,, it shows how divided we are

also the very painful thing is the way he rigged in the north

i mean how can he get 40% of sokoto
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by aljharem(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
gists:

I am not a member of cpc, or pdp or any of the party (though I voted for cpc). Can u prove that the pdp is not a beneficiary of the alleged under aged voter?

very good
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by olabukola: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2011
gists:

You people are becoming reasonable now. I am not a member of any party also and i did not vote for anybody cos i no its looting looting looting as usual. If i cannot prove the beneficiary of the under aged voters how can you prove that the election was rigged. One thing is clear though, the under aged voted for somebody from the north otherwise the almajiris that killed the corpers suspected of rigging in favour of Jona could have killed them(under aged) first if they vote for Jona.
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by Dave6: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^^
Thank you o! Simple Reasoning!
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by gists: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2011
olabukola:

You people are becoming reasonable now. I am not a member of any party also and i did not vote for anybody cos i no its looting looting looting as usual. If i cannot prove the beneficiary of the under aged voters how can you prove that the election was rigged. One thing is clear though, the under aged voted for somebody from the north otherwise the almajiris that killed the corpers suspected of rigging in favour of Jona could have killed them(under aged) first if they vote for Jona.

Firstly, I'm not supposed to even be talking to you since you are not patriotic enough to consider it necessary to vote on the assumption that looting will continue. Is that not part of the reasons why you should vote? Of course you silently approve of the looting that's why u didn't border to make effort to change Nigeria from the looting status quo.

Secondly, their is nothing to prove in the rigging. It is a fact for which their is even video evidence. If you thing the illogically high voters' percentage GEJ got from SS/SE is normal, then you should take an I.Q test to see if its over 1-digit.

Finally, how are you sure that the almajiris didn't kill them? Of course to people like you only southern christian corpers were killed and there were no northern (muslim/christian) victims right?
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by olabukola: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2011
gists:

Firstly, I'm not supposed to even be talking to you since you are not patriotic enough to consider it necessary to vote on the assumption that looting will continue. Is that not part of the reasons why you should vote? Of course you silently approve of the looting that's why u didn't border to make effort to change Nigeria from the looting status quo.
Part of the reason why i should vote who? Look i see both as the same. GEJ and Buhari are same and same people. I will rather be unpatriotic than to be like the dead corp members. So hold the patriotic side am not ready to die now ok.

Secondly, their is nothing to prove in the rigging. It is a fact for which their is even video evidence. If you thing the illogically high voters' percentage GEJ got from SS/SE is normal, then you should take an I.Q test to see if its over 1-digit.
Do you think this sentence can win you a case in a court?(Not Nigerian kind of court) Just as you asked me for prove that the under aged voters did not vote for pdp, i will like you to prove to me that the election was actually rigged wherever you think and the only thing you can come up with is the I.Q post.

Finally, how are you sure that the almajiris didn't kill them? Of course to people like you only southern christian corpers were killed and there were no northern (muslim/christian) victims right?
Well everybody saw the remains of the corp members, again you have to prove to me that under aged were killed as well. Does it mean that you guys don't value their(almajiris) lives thats why non of you made mention of them being killed as well.
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by gists: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
@olabukola,
Let me set the record straight as it appears your are not getting me correctly. I have only made one affirmative statement in all my posts on this topic i.e that the election was rigged. You were the one making all the clear-cut digital statements like:

One thing that baffles me is that nobody queried why we have under aged voters in the north, is it cos it did not benefit GEJ? Is that not another form of election irregularity?.
Meaning GEJ did not benefit from the under aged voter. As far as I am concerned, he could have benefited. So, if anyone is so sure that he didn't I just ask for proof that he didn't. That's not a crime is it?

Then you said:

If i cannot prove the beneficiary of the under aged voters how can you prove that the election was rigged
This was what prompted my only affirmative statement:
Secondly, their is nothing to prove in the rigging. It is a fact for which their is even video evidence

olabukola:

Do you think this sentence can win you a case in a court?(Not Nigerian kind of court) Just as you asked me for prove that the under aged voters did not vote for pdp, i will like you to prove to me that the election was actually rigged wherever you think and the only thing you can come up with is the I.Q post.

I am not trying to win any court case because I'm not a member of CPC. Mind you the statement is not the evidence. If you look objectively hard enough (even on nairaland) you find the evidence. sorry, I'm no longer in the habit of providing links (with a few exceptions though).

olabukola:

Well everybody saw the remains of the corp members, again you have to prove to me that under aged were killed as well. Does it mean that you guys don't value their(almajiris) lives thats why non of you made mention of them being killed as well.

This is the main reason I said it appears you are not getting me correctly. I didn't say any almajiri was killed. According to some reports, they were even the ones doing the killing. And I certainly value every human life irrespective of tribe or religion. Read the my last sentence of my last post
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2011
olabukola:

But I am not member of any party and I also am no voter myself but I know it is ILLOGICAL AND UNREASONABLE to believe that in a country where RIGGING was accepted Norm for well over a decade, ALL THE RIGGERS SUDDENLY became BORN AGAIN overnight. I mean I think you may want to revisit your argument again to factor reality into it all.

I was not there myself to witness the rigging or non-rigging of votes live but I do know it is a LONG STRETCH to claim or pretend there was no rigging of any kind -- no reputable organization, even the local NGOs who played election monitors dared to suggest that there was no rigging during this last election. NONE!

On the issue of underage voters, there is absolutely no evidence yet to suggest that anyone candidate gained from these voters. For one INEC is responsible for handing this group of voters legal tender to vote during the election, and so like every other voter, they were free to vote whichever candidate they wanted to.

Also, please desist from spreading lies. There are NO REPORTS THAT STATE that the killings were carried out by ALMAJIRIS . . . if you doubt this, I suggest you go back to visit the reports on the many violent attacks and NOT ONE SINGLE MEDIA HOUSE has attempted to blame the killings on Almajiris . . . Youths or even rioters in the North are not Almajiris. It is likely that some of the are but it is stupid, and bigoted to assume that all Youths/Rioters etc from the North are Almajiris.
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by Rhino5dm: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2011
why should we?? when it is our national heritage to parade grand parent as under 17??

If obafemi martins is 23, kanu nwankwo 22, Yakubu ayegbeni 21 . . .

only in Nigerian team you will see under 12 throwing a ball from post to post.

In as far as am not in support of any illegality, but i see these as an attempt to lunch an on-slaught.

while the south it is full of overage armies covertly and overtly presenting fake certificates of birth and involve in grand falsification of age in all aspect

Take a trip to any Nysc camps to understand my points. oldie mama and papa shamelessly claiming under 30 grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by ouchexy: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2011
'and how are they under age

or do u know there age Huh' - alj harem

@alj harem, u r a big fool. angry angry angryI think you need to go and get your head examined. you are a tribalistic fanatic and that has seriously blinded you to the truth. Please learn to use your senses next time. It is better not to keep your mouth shut than making senseless and absurd comments.

Or i could pardon you. Maybe you are from Niger Republic posing like a Nigerian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls be more objective in the way you reason. fix your empty and damaged brain if necessary. Or did you school in one of the ridiculous Northern schools?>
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by Rossikk(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
alj harem said:

or do u know there age?

I guess you can tell from this picture Al harem.

And this one:

And finally (and most shockingly):

THIS

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5688422-147/story.csp?amp&
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by aljharem(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2011
ouchexy:

'and how are they under age

or do u know there age Huh' - alj harem

@alj harem, u r a big fool.  angry angry angryI think you need to go and get your head examined. you are a tribalistic fanatic and that has seriously blinded you to the truth. Please learn to use your senses next time. It is better not to keep your mouth shut than making senseless and absurd comments.

Or i could pardon you. Maybe you are from Niger Republic posing like a Nigerian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls be more objective in the way you reason. fix your empty and damaged brain if necessary. Or did you school in one of the ridiculous Northern schools?>

me a big fool how, by the time i ask u this questions we would know who the fool is. oya cheesy

when kanu can claim 32 yrs and obinna can claim 24 yrs etc so why can those people claim 18 yrs

moreover, those underage votes could have been stoped by GEJ and JEGA, why didn't he stop them

also those were the children that made ur oga GEJ win

lastly, why is GEJ not investigating this claim of underage voter if it was not to his favour.

how was ur weekend brother smiley
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by aljharem(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2011
Rossikk:

alj harem said:

I guess you can tell from these pictures Al harem.

And finally (and most shockingly):

THIS

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5688422-147/story.csp?amp&
grin grin grin grin grin

rossike, those were the kids that voted GEJ in the north believe it or not

i think GEJ should investigate this

what do u think
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
PDP swept an overwhelming majority of the national assembly seats and governorship seats in the North with a wide margin in many cases. I ask who were these underage voters voting for in these elections. CPC or PDP? I saw a picture of underaged voters again in Jos, Plateau state in Punch newspaper frontpage somedays back, where the contest was mainly between the PDP incumbent governor, Jang and his enstarnged deputy, Tallen of the LP. So who were these underaged voters voting for then. The CPC?
Almost all the parties and politicians have been silent about this issue of underaged voters in the North, its people like you and I that have been talking about them.That should tell anyone who is intelligent enough something. I rest my case
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by vedaxcool(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
OP if you still understand basics of govt, your incompetent GEJ has again failed to do what any normal govt will do this is simply the implication  of your question.Q.E.D

or did you expect Bukhari to investigate why? Hmm it seems you are quite clueless like GEJ
Re: Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. by Dave6: 12:18am On May 01, 2011
I can't waste my time arguing with a few peeps on NL, but I'll just point out simple facts:
1. Underage voters were mainly in the North, and in areas where buhari won

2. The use of common sense will tell you it was impossible for under-age voters to come out to 'rig' for GEJ and not get lynched by buhari's supporters after being instructed to do so! How could under-age voters come out in Katsina, Bauchi, Borno, etc to vote for GEJ and not get killed, but instead, Corpers, Policemen, Christians got killed just by mere announcement of the results? Use your common sense!

3. There are a lot of testimonies by voters, inec ad hoc staff and observers across the North that attest to the fact that cpc recruited under-age voters. Even that of one of the Corpers that got killed, who posted it on his facebook page. I personally know a good number of such witnesses. Some who were inec staff prepared the reports and handed it to inec.

Simple fact is buhari lost as usual, and is used to it! So die hard supporters, find something useful to do cos the newly elected government is here to stay. If anyone is not happy, well undecided its your problem.

We are all welcome to bring constructive criticisms but not these childish arguements!

(1) (Reply)

Ban Ki Moon Lied About Nigeria’s Health Care Delivery System – Hrn / WHY SOLDIERS CANT TACKLE BOKO HARAM- OBJ / Is Olusegun Aganga A Corrupt Impostor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.