Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,905 members, 7,906,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Electrical,electronics,furniture And General Goods Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Electrical,electronics,furniture And General Goods Here! (540 Views)

Supply & Distribution Of General Goods And Services / High Quality Turkish Fabric, Textile For Furniture And Curtains. Buyers Needed. / Agents Of General Goods Carrier Truck Of 12 Tyres At The Back Is Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electrical,electronics,furniture And General Goods Here! by alabashop(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
hello friends i do business at the Alaba International market ,and i've been at it for 3years now.
as an insider in the market i have knowledge of almost all products sold in the market,and i have built relationships with major importers of products sold in the market !
though personally i sell ABB and SCHNEIDER products and Nigerian cables i can help you procure any item you need at wholesale prizes . and of course as an insider you can be assured of only quality and genuine products.you may have to visit us personally to be sure of who you are dealing with.
the truth remains that most discount malls and supermarkets located @ the high brow areas of Lagos still source products from here. as the saying goes "na only mugu de go boutique"
buy from the source !!

call Mr Okenna Peter
cityelectrik@gmail.com

a WEBSHOP is under way and we hope to make a positive impact and change the way business is done here !

(1) (Reply)

62,000 4 New Laptop Hp/del/toshiba / How Do I Become A Mobile Phone Content Service Provider In Nigeria. / I Need A Logo For My New Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.