Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,416 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

5 Reasons Why Agbo (herbal Mixture) Should Be Preferred To Orthodox Medicine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Why Agbo (herbal Mixture) Should Be Preferred To Orthodox Medicine (229 Views)

Med Bunch Herbal Mixture For Both Man And Woman / If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia / Why You Should Stop Taking "Agbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Agbo (herbal Mixture) Should Be Preferred To Orthodox Medicine by philstone(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2021
If we pool the knowledge from diverse traditions, we will have a cure for just about every illness known to man.
There is something undeniably wrong when regulatory agencies pretend that vitamins are dangerous, yet ignore published statistics showing that government-sanctioned medicine is the real hazard.
Since the introduction of pharmaceutical drugs, Nature’s medicine has been under siege. There is an evergreen urge from pharmaceutical company lobbyists through lawmakers and regulatory bodies, to deprive citizens of the benefits of herbal supplements.
Read More ...https://tophealthdeals..com/2021/05/5-reasons-why-agbo-herbal-mixture.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-8OSkxaYZido/YK-KMKre2-I/AAAAAAABFiw/ErgQqJeiceQAh9Ww2eSVsiMvMklgV_M-QCLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h348/xfXk9kpTURBXy9hZmYxNzNmMTczNzQ1YzViODFiYzYzMDU5YmYwY2I4Ny5wbmeSlQMAC80Cms0Bd5MFzQOYzQH0gaEwBQ.webp[/img]
Re: 5 Reasons Why Agbo (herbal Mixture) Should Be Preferred To Orthodox Medicine by Hashabiah: 1:53pm On May 27, 2021
I do not subscribe to Orthodox medicine and agbo still remains the best cure for most ailment known

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Immunity System / Best Dermatologists And Skin Care Clinics / Contact Us For Optical Lenses And Optical Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.