Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,261 members, 7,936,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

..o - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..o (1096 Views)

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..o by Michelle55: 7:01am On May 28, 2021
stanliwise:

She better keep that her feeling inside bottle. Na Naija we dey.
A brother she admire can be found in her street, let her do evening stroll time to time. He will come
What if the bros for street no reason her matter?
Don't you think it would be unfair for her to bottle up everything just to avoid snide comments from people?
The heart chooses whom it wants and there's nothing we can do about it, let her freely express herself and who knows it might click. We can't tell if it's going to work out except we try you know.
Re: ..o by stanliwise(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2021
Michelle55:

What if the bros for street no reason her matter?
Don't you think it would be unfair for her to bottle up everything just to avoid snide comments from people?
The heart chooses whom it wants and there's nothing we can do about it, let her freely express herself and who knows it might click. We can't tell if it's going to work out except we try you know.
Our heart chooses but our brains make the final “Yes”. Be smart.
If not for infatuation, Wetin wan make you fall in love with a person in a faceless forum. Person wey she never see at all
Re: ..o by Michelle55: 7:11am On May 28, 2021
stanliwise:

Our heart chooses but our brains make the final “Yes”. Be smart.
If not for infatuation, Wetin wan make you fall in love with a person in a faceless forum. Person wey she never see at all
Are you saying those that connected with their life partners on social media didn't love them? We don't really know how and when we fall for the opposite sex, it just happens and if God willing it ends well for you.
Some people met their spouse on this same faceless forum as you tag it, it simply means that you can fall in love with anyone irrespective of where and how you met them.
You can meet your partner anywhere, in fact make e be inside rathole sef, if it's destined for you guys to be together bros e go happen. Infatuation has got nothing to do with love, just know that everything in life starts with a single step.
Re: ..o by stanliwise(m): 7:19am On May 28, 2021
Michelle55:

Are you saying those that connected with their life partners on social media didn't love them? We don't really know how and when we fall for the opposite sex, it just happens and if God willing it ends well for you.
Some people met their spouse on this same faceless forum as you tag it, it simply means that you can fall in love with anyone irrespective of where and how you met them.
You can meet your partner anywhere, in fact make e be inside rathole sef, if it's destined for you guys to be together bros e go happen. Infatuation has got nothing to do with love.
You heard clearly what I said. I said faceless forum. And stop using destiny as a quick and magic solution why people should be together. Everything has a process.
Any kind of deep feeling kindle for an online presence is nothing but fantasies and the process Op is describing it is even tiring. Had it been they’ve had a hangout before and she thinks his personality is amazing then such process even more welcoming.

Anyway it’s her choice, I was only talking about a process.
faceless forum as friends > hangout > dating etc

Not facelesss forum > catching feelings for an online presence
Re: ..o by Ishilove: 4:53pm On May 28, 2021
Ok12345:
I won't say your username but I am in love with you. ..

it has been a year we met through this medium.

you are amazing, disciplined and well mannerd.

If everyone was like you the world would have been a better place but you want us to be friends and I can't move on because I keep hoping one day you will be ready for a relationship. ...sighs

person Wey you love no go love you and vice versa.
Sounds more like a mega crush

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Confirmation & Advice Needed / How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone / Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.