Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (1747 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by borromeodonald: 4:46pm On May 27, 2021
i just broke up with my girlfriend. But i still love her. What should i do?
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Orubebe01: 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
borromeodonald:
What should i do?

16 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
borromeodonald:

Go on a three day fast and ask the Holy Spirit that question. Allow HIM speak for GOD sake, separate urself from ur phone and loud spaces

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 27, 2021
borromeodonald:
Fry yam bro
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Fahdiga1: 4:48pm On May 27, 2021
Sell your land and go on your knees to beg her with all the money you realized from the land sale
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by borromeodonald: 5:06pm On May 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Go on a three day fast and ask the Holy Spirit that question. Allow HIM speak for GOD sake, separate urself from ur phone and loud spaces
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2021
Send me her number, let me have a tête-à-tête with her, she might just change her mind, u never know.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 27, 2021
Naked yourself and dance round your area.
That is the best thing you should do.
Thank me later.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:39pm On May 27, 2021
Drink sniper it's a tasty juice.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Dannyyoung26(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2021
What sort of question is this, are you normal?.
Is like you are born rich abi.
Cmon go n hustle.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Godada(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2021

I wonder the kind of rudderless kids handling smart phone these days.

How can you be this clueless? What prompted you to break up with her? Does she love you? If she still loves you then it's fine. Unbreak up with her and still love her as you have always done

You didn't leave enough details here.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 27, 2021
borromeodonald:

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Cerebellum: 8:53pm On May 27, 2021
You're a mumu stupiiiiiddd foooooolll OP grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by bigpicture001: 11:28pm On May 27, 2021
Look for something about her that is bad and u genuinely know your are manageing that fault of hers. Make it look very big a problem in your mind and justify within yourself why u didnt miss anything.. In favt you are lucky she is gone. From there keep persistently reminding yourself that ,with time her value will drop and sh will be an ordinary girl..

Plz try to delete all her contacts and try not to contact her from eida directly or in proxy. Dont evn try to know anything about her again..and gradually look for her replacement..eveyone have a replacement...

You will be fine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Compliment My Female Boss? / I'm In A Very Dangerous Situation Right Now / "Para Dey Body"(nlanders Beef)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.