Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,518 members, 7,881,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) (4706 Views)

What Will You Do If You Were Served This For 10K At A Restaurant (photos) / Tboss Wows In Wedding Themed Photoshoot / Charly Boy & Daughter, Dewy Oputa, Fierce In New Motorcycle Themed Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by legitnewsflash1: 9:02pm On May 27, 2021
These restaurant designs are toilet-themed with guests sitting on toilet bowl chairs, eating from miniature tubs or sinks, and drinking from urine cans.

The food is not left out as they are made to be as irritating and repulsive as possible. Customers have testified to the fact that the presentation of the food is enough to plummet one's appetite. Although the food served at this restaurant tastes great, you may never know except you are courageous enough to try.

Surprisingly, these restaurants with their impeccable designs are blooming so much that branches have been created outside Asia, there are more toilet-themed restaurants

Check out more pictures of the designs and follow us on IG for more

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPY5aiEHHfV/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by marveangel(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2021
Looks nice....buts it's a no no for me

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 27, 2021
Gross. shocked.

Especially when you get to be served porridge beans .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by Conner44: 9:26pm On May 27, 2021
it is a wonderful experience to beable to eat to your fill and still shit without standing up from the banquet table. beautiful innovation from the chinkos. i will love to have a table at this restaurant for a day.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2021
i know say e nor go pass Asia, weird people. na so dem take bring covid 19
Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2021
Noo...e go whyne me...the naija in me no go gree and if I mistakenly snap without showing the full background of other customers and environs, my people go talk say I dn go do Yahoo

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by Rekhi(f): 9:56pm On May 27, 2021
I can so eat there,so far their food is tantalizing...Those are just designs nah.

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by Shellsploit: 9:56pm On May 27, 2021
Food wey i don chop finish already.

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2021
Orí àwon òyìnbó yìí ti wá dàrú pátápátá!!!
Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2021
Nah...my imagination would play tricks on me...I can't eat here biko

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 2:18am On May 28, 2021
Asians are just plain weird. They've got so much time on their hands to try weird things. All the Asians I've met (especially Japanese) always have some weird thoughts, sexual fantasy, ask weird questions about other people, etc They're like programmed robots, it's hard to convince them to do normal things. Go to the mall or restaurant with them and watch how they'll make things awkward. Dem sabi make mouth but dem no dey ever sabi fight. Be close friends with an Asian and watch how he'll ruin it with weird thoughts and behaviors. Indians are the most sex starved Asians, they'll always want you to believe they're real men 'cause they have weird sexual lifestyle grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by Bossontop(m): 6:04am On May 28, 2021
undecided
Yes na....wen I don finally craze finish......

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by phemmyfour: 6:15am On May 28, 2021
Taste matter....If it tastes good, why not
Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by niyiwih891: 6:43am On May 28, 2021
grin grin grin
blizard44:
Gross. shocked.

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2021
Oyinbo get craze for head grin
Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:06am On May 28, 2021
Someone can forget they are in a restaurant and do their business right there grin grin grin
Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 28, 2021
Hm!

This one is shit inspired restaurant. See the ice-cream that lady is holding moulded like poo. China and weird things.

I can never visit China or their restaurant because this people can package poo for somebody.
Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 28, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Someone can forget they are in a restaurant and do their business right there grin grin grin

Haaaa hahahahaaaa....
Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by onomeabuja: 9:01am On May 28, 2021
THE THINGS WEN WE DE EAT B4 no b shit
so è no dè new nah as in EAT & SHIT grin

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by stupidmod3: 9:32am On May 28, 2021
not really enticing at all

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by Benbisco(f): 10:15am On May 28, 2021
blizard44:
Gross. shocked.

Chai! Uncleeeee! You have spoilt everything.
Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by Matheusmartin: 10:55am On May 28, 2021
blizard44:
Gross. shocked.

Or ewedu soup..
grin

Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by wonder233: 11:51am On May 28, 2021
No thanks
Re: Can You Eat Inside This Toilet-themed Restaurant? (photos) by Vyzz: 2:01pm On May 28, 2021
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nkiru Silvanus Shares Sexy Selfie On Xmas Day / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Arrested. See Photo Below / Falz Shares Romantic Loveupphoto With A Sexy Lady, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.