Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,134 members, 7,977,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

The New Lovers Of Biafran Freedom Ipob[photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Lovers Of Biafran Freedom Ipob[photos] (1087 Views)

Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS / Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) / Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Lovers Of Biafran Freedom Ipob[photos] by fenibak: 12:53am On May 28, 2021
I just watched a live video of Uche Mefor the ex-deputy leader of Ipob, I am mostly called Ipob because every Igbo is mostly viewed as Ipob these days, even though I am not a member of Ipob, with the Internet age and the Ipob warriors would tear you apart, all they want is Biafra or Death, They want their own country.

Can you imagine singing the Biafran national anthem in Biafra land with the Biafra air force flying ahead oh this is a day I hope will come soon, Biafra would be a country that I would be passionate about, and in fact, when people ask me where I am from I say I am a Nigerian with one side of my mouth because of where I live I can't just start explaining to them about Biafra it would be a long interesting story, of a people that died for what they believed in, I imagine Biafra with Biafran flags everywhere, where we can hang our flags without fear, our country Biafra I hope you come soon? Igbos/Ipob are destroying Uche Mefor under his page.

The Fulani can not fight another civil war I swear no country would support them and this would lead to a faster and peaceful break up of Nigeria because the international community would call for a referendum fast, What Uche Mefor fails to understand is that the southeast is already militarized.

The south Eastern policemen and women should stop killing their people for the Fulani and I think the offensive Kanu is using would be stopped or let me say UGM or maybe they think what is happening is a joke, I am telling you Nigeria is gone, The country is heading for a breakup.

Uche Mefor posted pictures of dead brave Biafran boys killed while facing off with the Fulani army and expected Igbos to feel sorry or curse Nnamdi Kanu, people are angry says a guy in the comment he went on to say this would even make Biafrans harder he says you kill us and we kill you, even the governor of Benue told his people that they can carry arms and defend themselves this is how low that it has gotten to in Nigeria, It is Biafra of death this is what they say, so posting those pictures was counterproductive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ5PG5yuNtc

https://www.biafranboys.org/the-new-lovers-of-biafran-freedom-ipob

Re: The New Lovers Of Biafran Freedom Ipob[photos] by limeta(f): 1:19am On May 28, 2021
Light it up boys
what a people igbos
respect.

3 Likes

Re: The New Lovers Of Biafran Freedom Ipob[photos] by Tinubuadvocate: 2:56am On May 28, 2021
fenibak:
[s] I just watched a live video of Uche Mefor the ex-deputy leader of Ipob, I am mostly called Ipob because every Igbo is mostly viewed as Ipob these days, even though I am not a member of Ipob, with the Internet age and the Ipob warriors would tear you apart, all they want is Biafra or Death, They want their own country.

Can you imagine singing the Biafran national anthem in Biafra land with the Biafra air force flying ahead oh this is a day I hope will come soon, Biafra would be a country that I would be passionate about, and in fact, when people ask me where I am from I say I am a Nigerian with one side of my mouth because of where I live I can't just start explaining to them about Biafra it would be a long interesting story, of a people that died for what they believed in, I imagine Biafra with Biafran flags everywhere, where we can hang our flags without fear, our country Biafra I hope you come soon? Igbos/Ipob are destroying Uche Mefor under his page.

The Fulani can not fight another civil war I swear no country would support them and this would lead to a faster and peaceful break up of Nigeria because the international community would call for a referendum fast, What Uche Mefor fails to understand is that the southeast is already militarized.

The south Eastern policemen and women should stop killing their people for the Fulani and I think the offensive Kanu is using would be stopped or let me say UGM or maybe they think what is happening is a joke, I am telling you Nigeria is gone, The country is heading for a breakup.

Uche Mefor posted pictures of dead brave Biafran boys killed while facing off with the Fulani army and expected Igbos to feel sorry or curse Nnamdi Kanu, people are angry says a guy in the comment he went on to say this would even make Biafrans harder he says you kill us and we kill you, even the governor of Benue told his people that they can carry arms and defend themselves this is how low that it has gotten to in Nigeria, It is Biafra of death this is what they say, so posting those pictures was counterproductive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ5PG5yuNtc

https://www.biafranboys.org/the-new-lovers-of-biafran-freedom-ipob
[/s]
stop using Nairaland for promoting terrorist organization
Re: The New Lovers Of Biafran Freedom Ipob[photos] by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:09am On May 28, 2021
Rule 1 - don't promote secession.

Ban OP for life.

Let him go to spout his Biafuro nonsense on Biafraland and not Nairaland.
Re: The New Lovers Of Biafran Freedom Ipob[photos] by harakiri(m): 3:18am On May 28, 2021
I'm proud of those guys. If you are NOT Fulani and are paid to type sh.it on nairaland, you are gone. Even betrayers aren't trusted by their masters.

Only a mental ret.ard will label ESN as terrorists. You slaves are provoking and indirectly speeding up Nigeria's break up if you don't know. If thoughts were strong enough to kill, a lot of monikers would become inactive within hours. You are so so so irritating and annoying.

9 Likes

Re: The New Lovers Of Biafran Freedom Ipob[photos] by Powersurge: 7:02am On May 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

When does self determination become terrorism? Make una dey get sense for this country na.

3 Likes

Re: The New Lovers Of Biafran Freedom Ipob[photos] by nonhuman(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2021
Biafra is coming,

2 Likes

Re: The New Lovers Of Biafran Freedom Ipob[photos] by Aketi2: 7:36am On May 28, 2021
@Fenikbak, you are on right in your submission.
Re: The New Lovers Of Biafran Freedom Ipob[photos] by RisenJoe(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[/s]

Stop displaying stewpidity and lack of brain cells like your client

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? / Biafra Day Currently Been Celebrated Abroad!! / FBI Warrant: Kyari,Kuku & Allen Onyema Reaction After Reading 97,000 Page Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.