Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,844 members, 7,966,137 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children (226 Views)

I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children by Callydgists(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2021
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari made celebration of the 2021 Children’s Day with a promise to achieve a better Nigeria to the present and future generations of life.

President Buhari made a party host with a group of kids at the State House on Thursday as part of his activities for the day

Some things done at the ceremony include; the cutting of cake, a guided tour of the President’s office, meeting rooms, banquet hall and the zoo at the Presidential Villa.

He also also welcomed another group of kids from Borno State and had photos with them all together with his vice president Yemi Osinbajo.

President Buhari said the children are “precious blessings who should be nurtured to carry the burden of society in the future”........
CONTINUE READING BELOW....
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/05/i-promise-to-make-better-nigeria.html

Re: I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children by Nobody: 7:45am On May 28, 2021
You have been promising this since 2002, you kept on contesting since 2003, you are finally giving a chance in 2015, you turned out to be a disaster... I wander why this useless thing kept on contesting the presidential election when is so clear he has nothing to offer.
Re: I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children by TheRareGem1(f): 7:46am On May 28, 2021
Displaced but not forgotten. May the children of parents victims of Boko Haram become bigger.

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children by omowolewa: 7:48am On May 28, 2021
The spirit is willing but the body is weak.

Alll issues are saying otherwise.
Re: I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children by Coldshisha: 7:49am On May 28, 2021
Nigerian Governance is bigger than the intellectual capacity of President Buhari

I don't think he meant harm, but everything seems to be turning upside down at an alarming rate

Petrol at 350, dollar at 480 Nigerians may not survive till 2023, even the elite are now wailing
Re: I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2021
Only the living can promise
Re: I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children by Afolabimills(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2021
Spit
Re: I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children by Joylove2324(f): 8:45am On May 28, 2021
Re: I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children by Jhayphil: 8:53am On May 28, 2021
Happy Children's Day. We hope for a better Nigeria. We will prevail.
Re: I Promise To Make A Better Nigeria – President Buhari Tells Children by Deputy1111(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2021
The children need word of encouragement and hope, though they are displaced but not forgotten. They are the leader of tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Former Aide, Ahmed Gulak, Was Killed In Owerri. / Unknown Gun Men / Best Political Consulting Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.