Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,033 members, 7,906,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban (824 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by Factss: 7:49am On May 28, 2021
Nigerians are mourning a woman who was allegedly crushed to death by her angry husband as she tried to stop him from driving out of the compound with her phone.

According to SaharaReporters, the husband named Makanjuola Ayedun from Isanlu community, Yagba East Local Government Area of Kogi State, crushed his wife, Mrs Nike Ayedun to death with his car.

The incident occurred at Gwagwalada, Abuja, on Friday, May 14, 2021 around 10pm.

Ayedun allegedly knocked down his wife, Nike, a staff member of World Bank office at Asokoro, Abuja, while reversing his car.

It was learnt that due to the speed with which he reversed, the car crossed an untarred road and crashed into a building where some things were destroyed.

Ayedun allegedly tried to flee when he realised that he had killed his wife, blaming the incident on brakes failure.

However, SaharaReporters said a source revealed that it was not an accident. A source also alleged that the man had always physically assaulted his wife.

The source said, according to the publication: "The whole issue started when Nike discovered that the safe box she had got for the purpose of saving money for her son, who demanded a huge birthday party, had been broken by her husband. She then confronted him about it. That was how the husband started beating her.

"After beating the hell out of her in the house, he collected her phone so that she could not call anyone. The man went outside and turned on his car's engine while he came down to open gate. Nike ran to the gate demanding her phone. The husband said he would crush and kill her, and before she knew what was happening, the man knocked her down with full force while reversing the car," the source said.

Nike, a mother of two boys, was said to be the breadwinner of the family as her husband was not employed.

Friends have gone on Facebook and Twitter to mourn the mum-of-two.

https://factswarehouse.com/friends-mourn-world-bank-staff-allegedly-crushed-to-death-with-a-car-by-her-husband

1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by Factss: 7:50am On May 28, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by Pmpm: 8:00am On May 28, 2021
Hmm nawa oo
Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by paulolee(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2021
this wickedness na
Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by Nobody: 8:09am On May 28, 2021
While I feel bad over this, I would have suggested that the woman would have left her husband, or better still separated from the man. She was an Angel married to a devil. In fact eh, the woman considered her " marriage" above her life. So sad
Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:16am On May 28, 2021
angry

From the story, the guy sounds insecure and frustrated by unemployment.

He should be left to rot in jail... he can practice his boxing skills on fellow prisoners.
Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by EzzyCarter: 8:16am On May 28, 2021
Now this is heartbreaking...not getting married at all is way better than marrying the wrong person. I'm sure she was putting up with his bullshit with the hope "he was going to change" and also because she didn't want to be labelled as the woman who left her husband. If he/she abuses you, run for your life before you get yourself killed...

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by marveangel(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2021
Terrible...The heart of Man is truly desperately heartless
Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by TarOrfeeek: 8:31am On May 28, 2021
For women it's better to die than for her husband to see the contents of her WhatsApp chat.

The future is really bleak when it comes to marriage. embarassed
Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by Kandeed: 8:34am On May 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
For women it's better to die than for her husband to see the contents of her WhatsApp chat.

The future is really bleak when it comes to marriage. embarassed

that's why i advice guys to stay away from it.....nothing absolutely nothing is in marriage
Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by DONFASZY(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2021
I hop he is in jail

Women run
Marriage is no more for better for worse
Run wen u see bad habits 1-3 times
Run for ur life n b safe
No allow lv blind u to death by d hands of a stupid man
Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by Nobody: 11:01am On May 28, 2021
Marriage marriage marriage. They will not allow somebody to rest . Now see.

Like I said earlier, I repeat. Marriage no longer thrills me, with all the mirage being paraded these days as marriage.

Why would a man be searching through the wife's things for money? This thing is getting too much. Imagine a grown up man breaking into his babys piggy bank...

Since when did the men reduce to this? Why have they chosen to be doing all this despicable things.

I hope she gets justice.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn World Bank Staff Allegedly Crush To Death With A Car By Her Husban by Jeon(f): 12:29pm On May 28, 2021
Dgringringringrin UGLY MEN LACK JOY coolcool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police 'Stray' Bullet Kills 25-year-old Man Hours To His Sister's Wedding In Edo / Beware Pls! Boys Ain't Smiling Again. New style Of Stealing Phones Now. / Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.