Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Lagos Traffic Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Traffic Robbers (139 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Two Traffic Robbers Disguising As Beggars / Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Robbers by mikael11(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2021
I want to bring to our notice how this young boys roaming about during traffic mostly at Oshodi Oworoshoki road down to 2 mile Apapa road and some other part of the state. This is now normal to this boys they see your car hit your car side mirror or your window that you should give them money or they will break your glass and if you don't give them just pray it's during the day because they meant not do anything but when it's dark anything could happen .

One happened to me around mile 2, i strong my face and I bone like 5 different set of boys inside traffic.same happen around Oshodi my friend inside car behave as he wanted to being Gun that's how they ran away .

I was thinking maybe I go dey look rugged when driving but that's when Police will stop you tire .this country God save us

It as been happening and the security personal are not doing anything about this please let to be very careful this period as we go about.

(1) (Reply)

FG Says Twitter Is Responsible For Nigeria Losses During The Endsars Protest / Businessman Docked Over Alleged N8m Fraud Continue Reading At Https://kogiflame / Abia Paris Club Refund Saga: Former Finance Commissioner, Faults Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.