Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,570 members, 7,888,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Don't Even Know What To Call It... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Even Know What To Call It... (534 Views)

Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) / MEN!! Women Get Really Pained When You Move On!! Don't Even Stress It!! [photos] / I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Even Know What To Call It... by sageer1706(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2021
Good house... I guess we are doing well.
Lemme go straight to the point, I have a friend who's from the south east but reside here in the north, this my friend who's madly in love with a lady who also is from south east and they are preparing for their wedding...
Here is the problem!!! He went for introduction early last month and found out the lady don't have a father (that the mothers bride price was not paid) and according to ibo tradition if a bride price is not paid the children belongs to the mother.(though the suppose father is still very much alive). My friends people are now saying they won't allow him to marry from such a family, he ask me for advice and me I'm from the north and really don't know much about ibo tradition.(as for me oo I will ask him to go for her and damn the consequences that's if there is any). So pls house (especially those from south east) is there any consequences if he go ahead and marry her and who is he going to pay the bride price to.
Re: I Don't Even Know What To Call It... by Bola146(f): 10:35am On May 28, 2021
Just don't start what you can't continue Tell him to do his findings wella
Re: I Don't Even Know What To Call It... by Godada(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2021

I don't see any consequences of him taking a chance on her and marrying her. But that's gonna create an unwanted rife with his family. Is he willing to go that far for her?

Basically it is expected that he investigates why the mother's bride price wasn't paid. He should find an unbiased history about what went down. Because such matters will have an impact on his relationship with the lady. Yeah, family heritage and culture pays a part here.
Re: I Don't Even Know What To Call It... by osazeeiyeks(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2021
Believe me I know what he is going through which I am facing too. My advice is if he loves her and is willing to stand by her he should go ahead and marry. His family will swallow it and chill after no matter how long it takes. I currently am married by law only cos my dad refused to accept. I have 3 kids and am chilling. Family will wise last last.
Re: I Don't Even Know What To Call It... by Theboy21: 4:36pm On May 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Don't Even Know What To Call It... by Temmylee01(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2021
Eleyi gidi gan ooooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Penile Attachment For Female Sex Doll for adults / He Wanted To Test His Girlfriend And This Happened Instead (video) / Bro Code 002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.