Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,836 members, 7,952,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe (449 Views)

Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial / Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe Mourns The Passing Of Pharoah Okadigbo, Son Of Late Chuba / Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by ChimaCChristian(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2021
Armed confrontations cannot bring about the kind of progress the south-east needs at this time.

I am aware of prevailing challenges, unmet needs and related issues that need to be discussed. But the solutions we seek cannot be realized by the force of arms and violence. I am conscious of the disconnect between the political elite and the masses, including disenfranchised and unemployed youths. Yet the questions confronting the south-east call for dialogue.

Those at the upper echelons of power need to work doubly hard to regain the confidence of our people. Should we continue to speak and act in manners that further deplete that badly-damaged trust, then the south-east could be in for a serious decline as the loss of confidence, resort-to-arms and self-help will only prove destructive.

Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe
#RESTOREAnambra
#BetterLife4NdiAnambra

Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by Sebastine1994(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2021
the best defense is to attack
I won't vote for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by BigSarah(f): 11:33am On May 28, 2021
Sebastine1994:
the best defense is to attack

I won't vote for you

To attack who? Those who have the means to reinforce and bring more hell?
Fact Is anyone supporting gun violence in SE is either an enemy or extremely dull
Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by ablejesus26(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2021
Nne Chukwu gozie gi.
Plss help us tell them that self destruct is not self defense.

1 Like

Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by Sebastine1994(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2021
BigSarah:

Fact Is anyone supporting gun violence in SE is either an enemy or extremely dull

you are a Muslim sympathizer.

you are not a woman.

I hate you
Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by kollinzgee(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2021
Biafra or nothing.
Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by BigSarah(f): 11:46am On May 28, 2021
Sebastine1994:

you are a Muslim sympathizer.

you are not a woman.

I hate you

Ok

1 Like

Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by IgweOfNnewi: 11:50am On May 28, 2021
They have started it, the military will finish it, I will watch as the series unfold.
Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by cybersoldiers: 11:59am On May 28, 2021
Idiots claiming to be Igbo's.

Yoruba's should mind their region, go and bring back their parents and siblings still in the idp camps at Benin republic.
Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by TarOrfeeek: 12:06pm On May 28, 2021
When the Police and Army kill innocent young men under the pretense of protecting the people.

Innocent Unknown Gunmen have risen to kill Police and Army personnel under the pretense of avenging the people.

Either way the FG decides to act will show her true position.

Does the life of SE and SS citizens matter?
Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by Conrod: 2:18pm On May 28, 2021
BigSarah:

So we should emulate the people of benue and surrender our lives to them ?.
Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by Karlovych: 2:19pm On May 28, 2021
embarassed embarassed I'd love to agree with her but it's either Fulani people use gun violence on innocent farmers or the people decide to protect their homeland, currently there are some seeking refuge in Benin Republic due to cowardice while the vulture griller's homeland in Benue is being ransacked by armed herdsmen and are on the verge of being chased into Cameroon as refugees while chanting Sai Baba to a useless vegetable that doesn't want to address or comment on the issue.
Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by Ctorch: 3:17pm On May 28, 2021
I made a thread about Anambra disdain for Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu. Now this woman a true Anambra daughter is saying samething. The most vocal about kanu Igbos in the state are all from the neighboring states. Anambra people themselves are totally against that boy Kanu. They don't even like to use ear to hear the name.

https://www.nairaland.com/6572677/recent-survey-show-anambra-people

To them Nnamdi kanu is a devilish agent looking for who to drag backward.
Re: Gun Violence Not The Best For The South-east — Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe by Coldsperm: 3:31pm On May 28, 2021
Ctorch:
I made a thread about Anambra disdain for Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu. Now this woman a true Anambra daughter is saying samething. The most vocal about kanu Igbos in the state are all from the neighboring states. Anambra people themselves are totally against that boy Kanu. They don't even like to use ear to hear the name.

https://www.nairaland.com/6572677/recent-survey-show-anambra-people

To them Nnamdi kanu is a devilish agent looking for who to drag backward.

Ok we have heard you. You can now move along.

(1) (Reply)

Acknowledge Nigeria Is A Failed Country, Ex-American Ambassador / Twitter Ban: FG Is Choosing To Fight The Wrong People / "Nnamdi Kanu & Hope Uzodinma Will Reconcile; Igbo Youths Be Wise" - Igbo Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.