Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,452 members, 7,964,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? (20360 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by oluwatosin070: 9:34pm On May 28, 2021
faithfull18:

Really?

100%.

It's what I do everyday as a job.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by Missyajoke(f): 9:35pm On May 28, 2021
blizard44:

You read my post at all?

Off course I did except I skipped some aspects while reading it
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by Dashlish12: 9:37pm On May 28, 2021
umuoji village in idemili North Anambra state to see a very good friend of mine. Less than 48hrs later, the idiot returned my money with Abeg. Pls bro have sent u a mail concernin this cuz i need some clarity. Thank u
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by studM(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2021
oluwatosin070:
I might have another way to get back your money...

Go to your bank and complain that you did a business gone bad and tell them to help you escalate to the Fraud department.

Your bank's fraud department will send a mail to your debtor's bank to place a hold on the account until your debtor pays..

Infact your bank's fraud team will also request your debtor's BVN, if it is given, it will be sent to NIBSS for possible watchlisting, which means every of your debtor's account even the one in other banks will be blocked..

When your debtor can not withdraw from any account of his, he will pay back the money thereafter his account will be released..

However, you will need a police report which could cost you #2000 for all the procedures..

I only gave this advise because I am a Fraud investigator..

Cheers

I like this bro,u mind if I wnt to have ur contact sir,wld like to discuss somethings wit u privately
My number pls 08023661046
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by ictjobber: 9:40pm On May 28, 2021
stupidmod3:

nah once dem take dey know children for this forum

Continue displaying your disability to the world
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by studM(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2021
Emilad:
Op, I have solution for you.

Indicate if interested...

Am interested in ur solution to d op pls
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by 3plet: 9:44pm On May 28, 2021
Op sorry for your predicament ,its sad people cant be trusted nowadays. I really dont know how you should go about this but pls don't use this particular method na story for the gods oooo .it reeks of uncertainty.
Revere27:
This option here is what many who termed as waste of time and energy but it has been considered as something tested, tried and trusted because it does restores hope when all hope are lost.

Go on your knees and cry to God about your heart desires... What you need, it possible make a vow that you can fulfill and watch the miracles that would follow aftermath.

Note: It would only work with your faith..
I pray The Almighty God answers your prayers... Amen.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 28, 2021
Danz123:
@op my advise for you is to hand it over to God while pursuing your money politely and peacefully if it doesn't come Bros leave am for God..... There are some certain things you don't need to cry about when it happens.
Who knows what would have happened to you if you had gotten the vehicle...rem fly wen no get tail nah God dey help am pursue him fly.

What kind of advise is this? He should leave 170k? You’re now consoling him for not getting the vehicle? Like wth!
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by lugo99(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2021
shey u wan make Ogun lakaye. interfere...
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by studM(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2021
West2019:
If you are in Lagos you inbox me solider is the last and quick of getting your money within 2 minutes

Bros I also get issues like dt 2,I don't mind private if u wnt on mine,tnx
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by stupidmod3: 9:48pm On May 28, 2021
ictjobber:

Continue displaying your disability to the world
wen u done buying real bitcoin n running let us know
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by oluwatosin070: 9:53pm On May 28, 2021
studM:

I like this bro,u mind if I wnt to have ur contact sir,wld like to discuss somethings wit u privately
My number pls 08023661046

I Just messaged you on WhatsApp
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by 3plet: 10:00pm On May 28, 2021
Thanks for this info
oluwatosin070:

Go to your bank and complain that you did a business gone bad and tell them to help you escalate to the Fraud department.

Your bank's fraud department will send a mail to your debtor's bank to place a hold on the account until your debtor pays..

Infact your bank's fraud team will also request your debtor's BVN, if it is given, it will be sent to NIBSS for possible watchlisting, which means every of your debtor's account even the one in other banks will be blocked..

When your debtor can not withdraw from any account of his, he will pay back the money thereafter his account will be released..

However, you will need a police report which could cost you #2000 for all the procedures..

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by dinero101(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2021
Lol..

Una say carry soldiers go....

The same set of people una dey Call zombies... Lol... Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

Lol
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by Sicilyjoe: 10:17pm On May 28, 2021
Someone is owning me close to 400k and she is doing me turn turn, I don't know if can use a shrine to recover my money any solution
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by ictjobber: 10:24pm On May 28, 2021
stupidmod3:
wen u done buying real bitcoin n running let us know

Words are powerful boomerangs and they always come back to bite us... Insulting an individual is one thing.. Saying trash about another man's legit business is another thing. You will die a very miserable death for insinuating that nonsense.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by stupidmod3: 10:27pm On May 28, 2021
ictjobber:

Words are powerful boomerangs and they always come back to bite us... Insulting an individual is one thing.. Saying trash about another man's legit business is another thing. You will die a very miserable death for insinuating that nonsense.
ahh ode stupid yahoo fool, see who is laying curse.

u tim of a fool
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by oluwatosin070: 10:29pm On May 28, 2021
3plet:
Thanks for this info

My pleasure

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by ictjobber: 10:29pm On May 28, 2021
stupidmod3:
ahh ode stupid yahoo fool, see who is laying curse.

u tim of a fool

Worry not. What you gon experience soon go teach you to always keep your stupidity in check..
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by stupidmod3: 10:39pm On May 28, 2021
ictjobber:

Worry not. What you gon experience soon go teach you to always keep your stupidity in check..
looking forward to urs also
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by carlos1(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2021
blizard44:
Hi, all.

I recently tried building a business that didn't fly .

I had partnered with someone to raise funding for a mini bus to be used for intra city transport .

The arrangement was one that I had to make a down payment of 400,000 and he will get me the vehicle after which I will repay in installments.

Long story short, after I signed the agreement papers, made the transfer and was expecting the vehicle in few days , he suddenly started acting funny.

I will call without end and he will leave the line unanswered.

Whenever he manages to pick up, it's one story of how his manager is sick or his child is dieing , so there is no way he could go to Ladipo.

I sensed that he was playing games and asked him to refund my money after three weeks of scanty and almost inexistent communication. And that's how the main drama started.

He would instruct me to forward my account number, go and meet this and go and meet that.

With bloodshot eyes , I stormed his office on Sunday and managed to wrench 225,000 from him after a laborious try.
Now , my 175,000 is suspended on heavy balloons of spurious promises .

I have been thinking of going to the police but nothing will come out of it considering how entwined he is with the local police force .

When push comes to shove, I'm aware they might direct that he pay me over the next ten years in coins and cowries grin.l .

But I don't want that.

The other option is to go there and do werey. cool To exert physical force . But im security go overpower me. And I don't leave without a fight. So it will be bloody.

One of the topics from Islamic section on the front page admonishes against anger and enjoins us to brood over the possible consequences of our intended actions.

So, this one too has Kleg. cheesy

Have you ever been in my shoe ?

What do you suggest I do?

The money in question is my home and abroad.
My last card!

And a confrontation will sooner or later ensue.

How do I go about this with minimal friction and prompt response from him?

Nwanne tuo ya arusi, - go and submit his case in a shrine and the Oracle will recover ur money sharply.

I hate nonsense
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by Insectkiller: 11:09pm On May 28, 2021
Go and killllll him...u will get ur money
grin shocked grin
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by AntagonistKKK(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2021
blizard44:
Hi, all.

I recently tried building a business that didn't fly .

I had partnered with someone to raise funding for a mini bus to be used for intra city transport .

The arrangement was one that I had to make a down payment of 400,000 and he will get me the vehicle after which I will repay in installments.

Long story short, after I signed the agreement papers, made the transfer and was expecting the vehicle in few days , he suddenly started acting funny.

I will call without end and he will leave the line unanswered.

Whenever he manages to pick up, it's one story of how his manager is sick or his child is dieing , so there is no way he could go to Ladipo.

I sensed that he was playing games and asked him to refund my money after three weeks of scanty and almost inexistent communication. And that's how the main drama started.

He would instruct me to forward my account number, go and meet this and go and meet that.

With bloodshot eyes , I stormed his office on Sunday and managed to wrench 225,000 from him after a laborious try.
Now , my 175,000 is suspended on heavy balloons of spurious promises .

I have been thinking of going to the police but nothing will come out of it considering how entwined he is with the local police force .

When push comes to shove, I'm aware they might direct that he pay me over the next ten years in coins and cowries grin.l .

But I don't want that.

The other option is to go there and do werey. cool To exert physical force . But im security go overpower me. And I don't leave without a fight. So it will be bloody.

One of the topics from Islamic section on the front page admonishes against anger and enjoins us to brood over the possible consequences of our intended actions.

So, this one too has Kleg. cheesy

Have you ever been in my shoe ?

What do you suggest I do?

The money in question is my home and abroad.
My last card!

And a confrontation will sooner or later ensue.

How do I go about this with minimal friction and prompt response from him?

People fear juju. Threaten to summon him. Or better still, go swear juju for am. I no dey joke with money o.

For this hard time?
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by xtervaganza(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2021
With all sincerity, if someone tries to render me penniless by holding the last money I have with me, I swear I will kill him. I will kill him and enjoy it. I will surely make his death very slow Nd painful

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by West2019(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2021
studM:

Bros I also get issues like dt 2,I don't mind private if u wnt on mine,tnx
let me have ur number
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by West2019(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2021
blizard44:

Sent you a mail.
Send me ur number
I'm in Lagos.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by Nobody: 1:41am On May 29, 2021
Write him a strongly worded demand notice with a promise to go public before the regular and the people's court. He will pay your money before he will finish pronouncing Buhari.

If he does not, simply be patient till the court opens and use an interim injunction to get your money. He is a debtor, not a fraudster. His bank account and BVN are busy with transactions, so getting your money is not that difficult.

If recuperating money from fraudsters can be done, albeit, under difficult circumstances, yours is not impossible.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by cooltola(m): 4:10am On May 29, 2021
Just say you don't have next time. Collecting money from a Nigerian is like asking for food from a hungry lion.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by AvalonSpace(m): 4:27am On May 29, 2021
Nawa o.. You sign agreement when you never see the bus. Why didn't you go and buy the bus yourself with a professional mechanic to do thorough inspection before you make payment?
Take it to God in prayers.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by craves(m): 4:48am On May 29, 2021
Go to his house or office and seize a valued property you know he works with or can't do without. I bet u he will caught out the money

meanwhile...

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by Nobody: 5:54am On May 29, 2021
[quote
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? by ArewaFanatic(m): 6:08am On May 29, 2021
oluwatosin070:

Cheers

I do work in a new generation bank sir as a customer service officer and can very well tell you that your suggestion is dead on arrival. Put in simpler words, it will not work. At best, Op would be asked to report the case at a local police station with the assurance that "the bank would render any assistance law enforcement agencies may need throughout the course of their investigations". I have used this "sweet line" myself to politely turn down requests similar to this one. It is not a bank's business to launch fraud investigations simply because a deal went south.
Dear Op, your bank is not a solution. Dont waste your time going there over this. I pray you do recover your money via some other means.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Is Richer Than Roman Abromovich / Jaiz Bank PLC (Islamic Bank) Opens For Business / Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Foundation On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.