Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,561 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

Every Conspiracy Against Believers In The Gospel Christ Jesus Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Conspiracy Against Believers In The Gospel Christ Jesus Crucified (125 Views)

Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Non Religious Believers in god Come Here / Believers In Hell - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Conspiracy Against Believers In The Gospel Christ Jesus Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 4:46pm On May 28, 2021
"Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.

10 See, I have this day(28-05-2021) appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant." (Jeremiah 1:9-10 ampc)

"Thus shall you say to them: The gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens in Jesus name. Amen. (Jeremiah 10:11 ampc)

Abbah Father, we decree that the gods/religions which did not make/create Nigeria and other nations of this your own world/universe shall, the heavens and the earth, shall perish inside Nigeria, from the earth and from under the heavens through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

John's baptism OR Jesus(Christian baptism)? / You can Overcome the Lust Of The Flesh / Any Party That Gives Presidential Slot To Christian Candidate In SW will fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.