Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,385 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Partners Don’t Need TRUST. Y Need Loyalty Nd Obedience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Partners Don’t Need TRUST. Y Need Loyalty Nd Obedience (277 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partners Don’t Need TRUST. Y Need Loyalty Nd Obedience by Baggiomarrio: 6:06pm On May 28, 2021
Good evening everyone. I would like to share my own ideas about how to make your relationship work and last and prevent you from making a wrong choice. What you need In a relationship is LOVE , UNDERSTANDING, LOYALTY, OBEDIENCE. I would like to start by explaining why you don’t need trust. Base on my experiences , I think trust is the biggest lie that has been made compulsory as one of the things you need for relationship to succeed, it is a big lie, trust is actually the backing up tools cheaters and wrong partners used to sustain their numerous relationship. Firstly let look at the word TRUST. Don’t you think this has a little resemblance with PERFECT, please know that these two words are total different but has similarities. Logically perfect can only be used for things that are 100 percent sure, and the only thing that is sure and perfect in this life is God , and him alone deserved to be trusted. Check your bible , Curran , even in our everyday quote. It talks about how imperfect human are and they should not be trusted, so that means trust should only be given to God .. Why you need LOYALTY AND OBEDIENCE in place of TRUST.. base on life expectancies not just one , sorry I have to say this have dated upto 11 girls and had friend who have dated 2wice of that figure, so I know what am saying . I had a friend , both the girl and the boy were both my friend , but the boy always cheat on the girl , but any time the girls suspect anything, the boy quickly come with this strong weapon TRUST. After deliberating on it and she asks her friend , they will be like trust him , just trust him , maybe he is telling the truth and when the word trust play a prank on you, you end up falling for it. It continues over and over and over , untill he finally bought a car , and became well to do and he decided to marry the same girl. To cut the story short . Even after marriage this guy continued cheating not until she cut him with another girl in her matrimonial bed, and that was the end of a long wasted years with wrong person all because of TRUST. Love understanding Obedience and loyalty , basically is what you need for a Sucessful relationship.. I know people would want to ask were does obedience and loyalty comes into play; Before you enter into any relationship make sure you talk to your selves well , spend more time in knowing the person in the first one week , understands the person , outline what you want in relationship, if the person is understanding and know what he or she wants , they will definitely stay. Most expecially for does that operate a long distance relationship, use the rule of obedience and loyalty in place of trust , I don’t know what you as the reader would do in place of your obedience and loyalty, but for me as the writer , it has worked for me and I have successfully nursed a relationship for 3 years and I can boastfully tell you she is the right person and never she has cheated on me. My trick are for the obedience and loyalty ; call your girl and every moning ask her how her day going to be like and obviously she should understand that there is no lies in relationship so am not expecting lies. Call her in all the sections of the day morning afternoon evening, and if the vipe you are hearing from the band ground is contrary to what she is saying imidiately tell her to call you on a video call. If she can’t call you on a video call let her prove it more by giving the phone to some else with a well detailed explanation why the band grand noice is giving different vipe.if she insist she can’t do what you asking and bring up the words trust , my brother she dey cheat . You can’t conclude on the first situation but if it persist and she is not loyal and obedient enough to do it at every giving time, you ask for it my brother she/he dey cheat no cap. Any girl or boy that knows what he or she want, with detailed understanding why you should be loyal and obedient enough to do these things , they are truely the right person ... please it just my opinion, about how to have a lasting relationship. Ask your questions definitely I will answer
Re: Partners Don’t Need TRUST. Y Need Loyalty Nd Obedience by Godada(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2021
cool

Warren Buffet, arguably one of the richest men in the world, once said: honesty is an expensive gift, never expect it from cheap people. It is fair to paraphrase trust as in this breath.

While I see your point which do holds true, trust still remains the foundation of virtually every relationship. It is quite unfortunate, relationships these days lack the virtues of trust, loyalty and honesty. A person who has the mark of loyalty surely is one stamped with the mark of trust.

The childlike trust a child has for the mother is born out of an unending show of love and devotion spanning lots of years. You cannot really be in a relationship with a woman who you only trust her loyalty. Trust her loyalty is a play on words but in the same token highlights the fact that loyalty and trust go hand in hand. By the way, What are the parameters you use to gauge loyalty. Certainly, it can't be one that involves looking over her back.

As far as it goes, checking up on her all the time on a lady is indeed a recipe for high blood pressure. What I find true that has withstood the test of time is to find a lady who loves you. How you know this is beyond the scope of this discourse. Get such a woman and your matter of trust and loyalty is sorted out.

Another matter is studying the parents. Take my word for it: they play a part in fashioning the character of their kids.

On a final thought. That lady you claim that she is loyal and obedient actually loves you. And you may not accept this: you actually trust her.
Re: Partners Don’t Need TRUST. Y Need Loyalty Nd Obedience by khadaffi(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2021
Boyfriend and girlfriend relationship is different from married relationship. It took me a while to figure this.
Re: Partners Don’t Need TRUST. Y Need Loyalty Nd Obedience by phazotron(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2021
Godada:
cool

Warren Buffet, arguably one of the richest men in the world, once said: honesty is an expensive gift, never expect it from cheap people. It is fair to paraphrase trust as in this breath.

While I see your point which do holds true, trust still remains the foundation of virtually every relationship. It is quite unfortunate, relationships these days lack the virtues of trust, loyalty and honesty. A person who has the mark of loyalty surely is one stamped with the mark of trust.

The childlike trust a child has for the mother is born out of an unending show of love and devotion spanning lots of years. You cannot really be in a relationship with a woman who you only trust her loyalty. Trust her loyalty is a play on words but in the same token highlights the fact that loyalty and trust go hand in hand. By the way, What are the parameters you use to gauge loyalty. Certainly, it can't be one that involves looking over her back.

As far as it goes, checking up on her all the time on a lady is indeed a recipe for high blood pressure. What I find true that has withstood the test of time is to find a lady who loves you. How you know this is beyond the scope of this discourse. Get such a woman and your matter of trust and loyalty is sorted out.

Another matter is studying the parents. Take my word for it: they play a part in fashioning the character of their kids.

On a final thought. That lady you claim that she is loyal and obedient actually loves you. And you may not accept this: you actually trust her.

You're right.

Never stress over a woman.

They know who they want to be with and adjust accordingly.

If she's not interested, don't force it.

Don't monitor her too much. Let her do what she wants. That way, you know her true colors.

Never be afraid of losing her. Do this and know peace
Re: Partners Don’t Need TRUST. Y Need Loyalty Nd Obedience by Baggiomarrio: 9:37am On May 29, 2021
phazotron:

You're right.

Never stress over a woman.

They know who they want to be with and adjust accordingly.

If she's not interested, don't force it.

Don't monitor her too much. Let her do what she wants. That way, you know her true colors.

Never be afraid of losing her. Do this and know peace
even if you don’t call every munite , any time you call and you suspect something ask for a video call , we can’t be too care free while she sleeps around . A girl in a serious relationship would boldly tell you I have another guy that satisfies her , while her real guy is still the in the picture and at the end of the day you ends up marrying that kind of girl. God fobid bad thing

(1) (Reply)

Cex Date With A Guy From Twitter / Your Partner Ever Threaten To Breakup With You? What It Means / Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.