Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? (4031 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by KorrectGospelTV(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2021
On the wedding night, Bro. Bobo and Sister Baby retire to their room.

Bobo: Sweetheart, we need to start everything with prayer.

Baby: No problem, prayer is the master key

Bobo: I am glad I married a spiritual person.

Father in the name of Jesus..

( Bobo keeps praying for hours until they fall asleep. Sis. Baby is not pleased but she bears it. The next day, they return from fellowship in the late afternoon. It is night again. )

Bobo: Sweetheart, we must pray o. All the enemies that want to hinder our progress must be put to shame.

Baby: ( hiding her displeasure) Okay.

( They pray till they fall asleep)

(It is day three. They spend most of the day shopping. It is night again)

Bobo: Honey, we must fight serious battles in prayer tonight.

( He barely ends talking before Sis Baby screams)

Baby: Stop eeeeet! I say stop eeet! Tonight, you must give me what I have been waiting for.

I: Biko, what has she been waiting for?�

Why would a newly married man be like this?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by Aboks(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2021
She is waiting for the bobo's banana Lol
Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by blackboy(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2021
He is hiding something.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by Godada(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2021
This sounds far-fetched

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 28, 2021
Baba is impotent. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by EverythingFit: 12:36am On May 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWte4rJDFk

She for watch this video before she marry the man grin
Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 29, 2021
That we are born again doesn't mean we are morons.

Sister, after the prayers, if bro turns to face the wall, lie on him with your full fleshy body and do great things to his body. That spirit of stiffness will leave him by fire by force.

Take it by force! Hes your husband. You have every right over him
One can not come and Jones in her husbands house after years of celibacy and keeping oneself chaste.

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 29, 2021
Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by Ginaz(f): 10:19am On May 29, 2021
This is so funny grin grin grin
Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by Cholls(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2021
Ginaz:
This is so funny grin grin grin
my sister which one
Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by Casham: 3:16pm On May 29, 2021
Hahahaha! Lets fight the 'serious' battle naked in bed! Mad pipa e'rwhere!
Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by Jazzman01: 3:40pm On May 29, 2021
KorrectGospelTV:

( Bobo keeps praying for hours until they fall asleep. Sis. Baby is not pleased but she bears it. The next day, they return from fellowship in the late afternoon. It is night again. )

Bobo: Sweetheart, we must pray o. All the enemies that want to hinder our progress must be put to shame.

Baby: Stop eeeeet! I say stop eeet! Tonight, you must give me what I have been waiting for.

I believe this is a joke. But the real thing usually happens with ladies. I have seen real life instances of the ladies giving series of excuses to avoid sex even with their newly married husband.
Re: Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? by McStoic(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2021
KorrectGospelTV:

But I thought it's only men that love sex, do women also love sex?? Someone should please clarify me. I am confused ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Yummy, Supper Is Ready For My Husband / This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma / Why The Craze About Female Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.