Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,303 members, 7,920,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:48 PM

Need Doctor Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Doctor Advice (909 Views)

With Kangpe, A Doctor’s Advice Is Just An “app” Away / Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Doctor Advice by ken202: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
need nairaland doctors advice, eachtime my wife is doing her period, she is always disturb with stomach pain seriously, infact we don,t always sleep during the time of her period and if am at work my mind is always at home, i notice she is always complained of her bosom ball paining her when her period want to comes, we have married for years and still expecting, we have done different test, see doctors and still the same. please kindly advice as i am not in happy mood.
Re: Need Doctor Advice by here: 5:49pm On May 04, 2011
I am not a doctor but married;have these advice for u:
a.visit a gynecologist,test and treat for infection,(you both should test,have u been having slight itching or she creamy discharge anytime u get 2 know:bacteria/fungi,even though u use products like K-Y lubricant,dnt confuse it with d creamy discharge if its not her ovula-tion time )
b. stop getting her feel horn-y one week to her time if u alone cu-ms and abandoning her to hang,u must make sure she glady gets up like u.
c.Do not get meet with her a day to her time,if u are observant by now,u should be able to tell to control ur feelings,it gives her heavy flow the second day of it.
d.deworm regularly and treat for malaria,but after a test and on prescription.
e. do some exercises, register her in a gym if she has the time and walkout together once in a while
f. undertake body massage once in a while,learn to do minor ones without hurting urselves as u dnt need to go always 2 d profnals,but visit one if u can afford it, u need it too, 4 the daily stress n pressure at the office,driving in the traffic and being a male in this world.

, hope this helps
Re: Need Doctor Advice by ken202: 11:47pm On May 04, 2011
Thank you so much here, am very grateful, more advices is still needed.
Please can anyone recommend a good gynecologist to me, give hospital address please.
Re: Need Doctor Advice by ken202: 7:08pm On May 11, 2011
still need more advice
Re: Need Doctor Advice by Sissy3(f): 9:19pm On May 11, 2011
is it something that she suddenly started having like recently? or something that she use to experience before
Re: Need Doctor Advice by ken202: 7:36am On May 12, 2011
The menstral pain just start like 3 months ago, this is the person that when she is doing her period before, infact the third party will not know.
Re: Need Doctor Advice by ken202: 2:35pm On May 15, 2011
still need more advice from nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

What Herbs Can I Take For Reoccuring Malaria / Get Rid / Can Anyone Let Me Know A Common Source Of Dmt In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.