Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Buhari & APC @ 6 Years. So Far, How Far❓❓ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & APC @ 6 Years. So Far, How Far❓❓ (308 Views)

Atiku Leads In Ondo, Wins 12 Lgs, APC 6 / Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari & APC @ 6 Years. So Far, How Far❓❓ by adecz: 7:00am On May 29, 2021
Today marks the sixth years
anniversary of the coming to power
of Buhari under APC.

This man famously said,

▶" I belong to everybody &
I belong to nobody "◀

So far, how can we grade this man's
performance in the following areas?

➡ Economy

➡ Security

➡ Employment

➡ Education

➡ International

➡Infrastructure

➡ Quality of life

➡ Agriculture

➡ Unity of the country

➡ Value of our currency

➡ Hope for the future

We want to take statistics for the
general view of Nigerians as regards
the performance of the incumbent
government after 6 years in power.

Please "Like" for Satisfactory or
"Share' for failure.

1 Share

Re: Buhari & APC @ 6 Years. So Far, How Far❓❓ by Lcf69(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2021
It's been a bumpy ride of sudden ill health and which still lingers wt PMB and,what his actual actions and contribution could had been.And,others based on force majeure (Pandemic) Oil prices slumped,increase in Propaganda Conquered Citizens (PCCs) and finally, betraying cum criminally corrupt appointees....... PINNED.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & APC @ 6 Years. So Far, How Far❓❓ by KingZebedee(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2021
I strongly believe that someday I'm still gonna have an answer to this my very particular (simple) and (single) question here in nairaland AND I'LL KEEP POSTING IT HERE UNTILL I HAVE A SATISFIED ANSWER...

And my question goes to all the (BABA) supporters and hardcore fans, not just here in nairaland but world and nationwide...

ASIDE FROM OTHER ISSUES LIKE ETHNIC-COMMUNAL CRISES, BANDITS KIDNAPPINGS WHICH IS BEFFALLING THE NATION NOW, COUPLED WITH THE HERDS MEN INCESSANT KILLINGS ACCROSS THE NATION WHICH IS SERIOUSLY THREATENING THE PEACE AND UNITY OF THIS VERY NATION NOW, PLEASE SENTIMENT ASIDE.

I'm Still in a very big shock up till date, obviously. wondering and asking different questions, making different researchs on Why haven't this (APC) Buhari administration keen to restore steady power (electricity ) in this country just like other nations no matter what it may take the government and this administration, in other to stand a chance of making a history and writing his names with a golden pen in the history book of this country and for the generation to come?, and it was among the key factor that made a lot of Nigerians voted for him during the 2015 general election.. and he promised Nigerians during his first and second campaign to proffer an everlasting end to lack of electricity in this country, even went ahead using it as their top promise and no 1' priority including as their political mantra,, and also campaigned vigorousely with it.. And now, How time flies. yet he only have just about t two years + to vacate from that Moda f*kin place... Damn Mehn..as for me the president has already made among the list of failed leaders Africa ever had in my political dairy... And last last nija na scam and yet some are still haven't waked from slumber my answers pls..

1 Like

Re: Buhari & APC @ 6 Years. So Far, How Far❓❓ by adecz: 9:47am On May 29, 2021
Basically, this is a failed govt
that has only succeeded in dividing
the country, destroy the economy &
ushered in mass poverty & death.
Re: Buhari & APC @ 6 Years. So Far, How Far❓❓ by Fahdiga1: 9:54am On May 29, 2021
Total failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari & APC @ 6 Years. So Far, How Far❓❓ by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:22am On May 29, 2021
The sleeping Dullard from Daura a.k.a Su'ęgbę a.k.a Sugômu, Yoruba local parlance for a slow and dull person.

The baba failed woefully in every sector especially economy thus, Nigeria attaining for the very first time in history, poverty capital of the world.

All his so called achievements are propaganda carried out by his sycophants, praise singers and nairaland online warriors parading themselves as true patriotic Nigerians.

Under the watch of baba lifeless, the country witnessed recession 3 times, total breakdown of law and order, grand corruption, nepotiam, tribalism, genocide orchestrated by his fulani herdsmen kins, poverty, running inflation, banditry, increase in kidnapping and every bad economic indicator that one can think of just to mention but a few.

If it were to be in a saner clime, the sleeping Dullard from Daura would have been long impeached, arrested and charged for genocide.

It's game over, baba lifeless has destroyed Nigeria Kpatakpata beyond remedy. It will take the next 45 years to resuscitate Nigeria back to his glory days.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagosian Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers / Legs Of Kidnapped Islamiyya Pupils Damaged By Bandits, Sch. Proprietor Reveals / Igbos Can Never Be Intimidated. We Are Clearly Focused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.