Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,486 members, 7,964,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (161226 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Bonethugss: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
pls pls... for those that have gotten the job; what's the dress code like.. is it strictly suit on a daily basis or a free for all dressing... tanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Golusch(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
Bonethugss: pls pls... for those that have gotten the job; what's the dress code like.. is it strictly suit on a daily basis or a free for all dressing... tanks
Strictly corporate man....not necessary suit,but corporate***must***cos u r d image of the coy..... kudos bro
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
i tink its corporate casual sha :Di
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Bonethugss: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2012
thanks.......appreciate it.....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Obinoscopy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
A fellow nairalander claims they're inviting people to their assessment centre. See this link for details: https://www.nairaland.com/1082766
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2012
pls wats d difference btw panel interview and assessment centre oooo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by nysot(f): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2012
combnshine: pls wats d difference btw panel interview and assessment centre oooo
An assessment centre is more of a group interview i.e you will be grouped into different teams with some other applicants,it could be 4 or 5 people in a team. You will then be asked to pick a paper with a topic written in it and each person has to discuss what he/she knows about the topic.
But in a panel interview, you will face the interviewers individually.
Hope this helps
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Cruisez: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2012
Assessment centre is a simulation exercise. They simulate a typical working day and observe how you perform. It may involve group discussion, group interview, presentation on a slide/paper, negotiation, interviews etc. I believe NB Plc sends what you will be put through during assessment centre, you should use that to prepare. Also discuss with those that have attended in the past. If you prepare adequately, you will ace the exercise. I personally consider it easier than interviews.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Golusch(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hello peeps....u shud prepare for a normal interview n stop bordering urselves ova d assessment iss..the previous candidates already made it clear how dre experience was....n most of dem r staffs now....jst equip urself very well with wateva info u hv in ur CV...n stop being tensed....getting dis far....u r 3/4 in......jst relax n get d best out of d remaining 1/4 n u'll be fine
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by hibekey2(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pls I am getting things mixed up here. Assesment thing is it for sales executive or management trainee cos I only got mail for panel interview. Pls does wit assessment stuff shud pls enlighten me o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by wanita84: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
@ hibekey assessment center is for management trainee dat passed their recent function based test.The panel interview for sales executive stil remains d same.just relax and prepare for ur interview.Ciao
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2012
winkna wa ooooo
NBL and all their grammer sha!!!
they are so organised oooo
its such a greta company....

God......am already in nbl oooooo....AMEN ;

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Golusch(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2012
Our successful elites abeg u guys shudnt let dis forum dry out. How was ur inrerview
@combnshine n co.
Let d house knw how u dusted NB's panel..............
Wishing u all a speedy call/txt for ur medicals..............AMEN!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
hi all oooo
beenn so busy at work so havent had the time to chat much ooo.....

the interview was just like a chat actually
it was fun ooo..
i hope i am selected...
though they hammered on the fact that i am married and have kids...
but every other thing went well

so am hoping for the best
GOD WILLING ;
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by veracruzz: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
Had mine on the 19th of november, I am sure what they are looking out for is how confidence you are. Most questions came from my cv and my sales experience. The panel members are friendly, just don't let your nerves get the best of you. It is well with us all. Amen
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by opash82: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
@combnshine, how or when can I apply
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by denicegq86: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2012
opash82: @combnshine, how or when can I apply
i am interested as well pls when n hw my mail add is mikedemanise2000@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2012
I TINK THEY ALWAYS ADVETISE ON THEIR WEBSITE OOOO
SO JUST KIP CHECKING SHA
I APPLIED IN JULY WHEN THEY BROUGHT OUT THE APPLICATION..

GUD LUCK
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2012
all we are doing now is...kipping fingers crossed and waiting on the LORD ALMIGHTY who can do all things....

am sure after the last set of interviews tomoro....we shud start hearing from them next week hopefully ooooo

for now...all we can do is HOPE
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by denicegq86: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2012
In case when there do start pls do fill us in
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by hibekey2(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
it went well oo my peeps just ur cv things and ur sales experience, asked to sell the water in my front though its nestle water as i was about to answer one of them just said u are selling already right i said yes that was how they waived the question oo and they said 'WE WILL GET BACK TO U SOON' so i am expecting my mail ooo and it must come ijn smiley grin @combshine i guess u sha don prepare to go to sokoto oo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by denicegq86: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
​S̲̅o its all about markketing
hibekey2: it went well oo my peeps just ur cv things and ur sales experience, asked to sell the water in my front though its nestle water as i was about to answer one of them just said u are selling already right i said yes that was how they waived the question oo and they said 'WE WILL GET BACK TO U SOON' so i am expecting my mail ooo and it must come ijn smiley grin @combshine i guess u sha don prepare to go to sokoto oo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
@hibekey
u no do well oooo
me i no dey go sokoto....
i told them at the interview i wud prefer to stay in lasgidi oooo

and i serve a living GOD who will answer my heart's desire...

u? na maiduguri u dey go ooooo!!! grin@hibekey
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
stil on the waiting level....waiting on the lord!!!!

for good news from NBPLC.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by gboladiran(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hi guyz, this is my first time here after the Assessment Centre stuff. I applied for mgt trainee and we d candidates were eight and practically had a full day. However, its bn almst a month nw and we havn't gotten anyth yet. I only pray and hope dat wen they call eventually, it is for medicals o.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by MATTHEW59: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
gboladiran: Hi guyz, this is my first time here after the Assessment Centre stuff. I applied for mgt trainee and we d candidates were eight and practically had a full day. However, its bn almst a month nw and we havn't gotten anyth yet. I only pray and hope dat wen they call eventually, it is for medicals o.
What is ur course and which day/date was ur assessment centre?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by gboladiran(m): 2:11am On Dec 15, 2012
The assessment was on the 5th of November and I studied Political Science. I am not sure if my batch was d only batch though
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by MATTHEW59: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2012
gboladiran: The assessment was on the 5th of November and I studied Political Science. I am not sure if my batch was d only batch though
ur batch not d only one because NB finished d assessment for all courses on 16th November(For Trainee Position- Engineer, Brewer, Management). They will get back by January.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2012
;DJANUARY IS ALMOST HERE SHA......
ENUF SUSPENSE FOR XMAS
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by gboladiran(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
MATTHEW59: ur batch not d only one because NB finished d assessment for all courses on 16th November(For Trainee Position- Engineer, Brewer, Management). They will get back by January.

kk man, thanks for the info. I hope to get a favourable response sha. Were u also invited for d assessment n which date was it??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by denicegq86: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
When do anybody with info know when em wuld start again n hw τ̅o be involved

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.