Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,564 members, 7,951,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

What I See Will Happen In 9ja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I See Will Happen In 9ja (559 Views)

2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Adamgeneral12: 10:24am On May 29, 2021
This is not an argumentative is what I see and most of time if see things like that it always come to pass, for the thing not to come to pass,we need prayer.
here it is:
I saw a region try to have her own independence. She fight and almost win.
I saw her with here children,they were fighting each other,they divided them self into 3 part,1 part comprises of the elders with there warrior.

1 part comprises of another elders that have spiritual power and can also fight a battle.

1 part comprises of young men.

Now there is another part that are government combatants.

The young men(I think they are the one dey born dem around 1990 to 2000)will be trying to take over from the elders and the elders will engage them in battle.
The government will be terminating them from one side, the kings men warriors will be terminating them from the other side.
The young men also will be killing any thing killable.
The men with the spiritual power will join the battle, they will be in the middle of the Nigerian forces,the local warrior and the young men.
If they come across Nigerian army they will show like they are supporting them and vice versa but there main purpose is the dead body of the young men that died in the battle front.
They will the young one and remove any part they want.
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Tvibes001(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2021
Sorry, come again please!
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Adamgeneral12: 11:17am On May 29, 2021
Secondly
I see Fulani women burning down there hut by them self, and I see the men been chase to desert with no cow,no food.

I saw hunger.

I saw new prophets, those prophet are young men that live a very rugged life and they are people that are been underrated that nothing good will come about them.
They some weird qualities such as womanising,smoking and drinking, hot temper,no place to live,don't think about there lives.
Those prophets will take over from the present one after the present one left this sinful world.
There tongue is like sword of flame
And they will have good teaching skill.
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Adamgeneral12: 11:20am On May 29, 2021
Tvibes001:
Sorry, come again please!
where I go come again? I don tell u accept it or live it.
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Tvibes001(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

where I go come again? I don tell u accept it or live it.
Please explain it to me. I don't understand what you just said.
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Adamgeneral12: 11:46am On May 29, 2021
Tvibes001:

Please explain it to me. I don't understand what you just said.
O sorry is the I write it that's why u don't understand.
In shot kasala will burst in 9ja and the way people think is going to be is not going to be like that
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by 2elliot: 11:52am On May 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

In shot kasala will burst in 9ja and the way people think is going to be is not going to be like that
The sentence construction is a bit confusing.
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Tvibes001(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Okay. Thank you so much. But who win Las Las?
Asking for my unborn kids.
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Adamgeneral12: 12:20pm On May 29, 2021
Tvibes001:

Okay. Thank you so much. But who win Las Las?
Asking for my unborn kids.
you go live long by the grace of God.
Nearly all the young men that engage in that battle na him dem go finish o, but some will remain.
Not every Duke and John will participate in that gaga-gaga fight
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Adamgeneral12: 12:26pm On May 29, 2021
2elliot:
2elliot:

That's the problem with me o.
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by 2elliot: 1:25pm On May 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

That's the problem with me o.
OK. I for like learn wetin u dey preach but I am finding it difficult to understand.
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Adamgeneral12: 4:32pm On May 29, 2021
2elliot:
OK. I for like learn wetin u dey preach but I am finding it difficult to understand.
Me no be preacher, me just dey see things just like that.
To understand me you need to come down to my level,if you hang up on the level that you are you will never understand what I'm saying.
One thing be say, those new men of God that will emerge from no where the way you say u did not understand me, that's the way people will be condemning dem.
So for we Christian not to be carrying courses on our head with out knowing, that's why I wrote it down for every one that has ear to hear.
For the fight, is God that will course confusion among the youth and the elders.
Now here is the message, [1] don't involve ur self in that fight [2]don't just us your mouth to tarnish any man of God,especially if he's young or if he's new in the realm of the lord.
[3]don't mock any region, person or people that are suffering from any attack.

1 Like

Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Truth2018(f): 10:13pm On May 29, 2021
Please explain more so we can understand well.
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Adamgeneral12: 9:20am On May 30, 2021
Truth2018:
Please explain more so we can understand well.
pls allow me to write in pigeon English

If na the youth own u want me to explain I go explain am for you.
You see,the youth and the elders,governors, kings and some supporters will join hand to fight for there freedom.
At the long run the fight come turn to fight between the elders and the youth, so federal government come see chance enter through the elders to counter the youth, the elders come send some local warrior out to be helping the government so that dey can conquered the youth in the long run some people wey be say dem no be from the government and dem no be from the elders will join(they will not work directly with both party) dey will be standing in corner,like, market square, school, lonely street, and what dey will be doing is to us any died body do juju.
Na so I see am o

If u no understand tell me were you no understand for the thing, I try to explain to u
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Truth2018(f): 10:25am On May 30, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

pls allow me to write in pigeon English

If na the youth own u want me to explain I go explain am for you.
You see,the youth and the elders,governors, kings and some supporters will join hand to fight for there freedom.
At the long run the fight come turn to fight between the elders and the youth, so federal government come see chance enter through the elders to counter the youth, the elders come send some local warrior out to be helping the government so that dey can conquered the youth in the long run some people wey be say dem no be from the government and dem no be from the elders will join(they will not work directly with both party) dey will be standing in corner,like, market square, school, lonely street, and what dey will be doing is to us any died body do juju.
Na so I see am o

If u no understand tell me were you no understand for the thing, I try to explain to u

So will this present government be removed from power? And what is the time to expect all these things to happen or come to pass.
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Adamgeneral12: 11:10am On May 30, 2021
Truth2018:

So will this present government be removed from power? And what is the time to expect all these things to happen or come to pass.
I don't know about the present government o, what man no see make man no talk am.

What know say e dey happen in 9ja be say we don carry the country give BABA GOD and we come dey go worship another small-small gods. So na punishment we dey serve so.
If you know no, make u know today say every country get him own Angel wey dey govern the country and 9ja own Angel dem don stain him body with too many sin so the reword na him we dey see so.
Even if u carry someone like pastor Adeboye put for throne and carry another saint person put as his deputy,they will turn to something else with in some months except all of us turn back to the God wey we give the country to.
For the question say which time e go start?
the answer is anytime from now.

and no think say you go run comot for 9ja o,any where you go dem go still bully u so just dey pray for ur self and for ur love ones.

I beg no vex for my error of typing na condition course am.

2 Likes

Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by RussianKGB: 1:33pm On May 30, 2021
After 2 plus wraps of Arizona, patterns like this are very much anticipated.
Re: What I See Will Happen In 9ja by Adamgeneral12: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
RussianKGB:
After 2 plus wraps of Arizona, patterns like this are very much anticipated.
That's ur assumption.

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet / CHRISTAINS BEWARE! / Jesus Is NOT FOR SALE: Watch Your Motives!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.