Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,089 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:07 PM

Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) (54136 Views)

Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course / Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe / Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by saxby(f): 6:08pm On May 29, 2021
Hmmm, no be small thing, kudos to her
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2021
She's beautiful.
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Epatty(f): 7:00pm On May 29, 2021
unity004:
wink wink wink wink wink began flying aircrafts at 17 wow!!!! Is she from Edo?
Yes o, Edo, we rock

1 Like

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by unity004(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

No ooo, she is from kanuri.. You no get sense, can't you see the name tells it all.

You are the one without sense bro, go back and follow other people that quote me, you will see that you are the one living in a different world
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Gfskw: 9:38pm On May 29, 2021
Really
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by aidameoryou: 10:03pm On May 29, 2021
unity004:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
We will invite her to fly we #cityzens back to Manchester with our beloved champions league tonight

Mannabbq the vulture guy and other blue zombies will all end in premium tears tonight
Hahah grin grin grin grin

HOW FAR, CITY ARE CHAMPIONS
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
how typical

WHERE in her Post did she say she's looking for boyfriend or husband?

Receive sense

You should receive sense yourself.... Didn't you see the question mark at the end of my statement?
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:46am On May 30, 2021
ClassicMan202:

You should receive sense yourself.... Didn't you see the question mark at the end of my statement?
bye
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by ntyce(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2021
ModestGal:
The comments I read here sometimes make me wonder what Nairaland has become.
It makes me wonder if we have just teenagers left on nairaland or they are plainly dumb

Most of the comments is either filled with unnecessary praises where some are wishing to marry the lady, some are even saying, beauty with brain, as if na through hardwork she was able to achieve that, meanwhile the other comments are so full of hatred and unnecessary bigot words.

If anyone in Nigeria today is able to become a pilot at age 18, then it's because she's from a very wealthy family, which means the money meant for the masses has been stolen by her parents to give her the best life ever why millions of Nigerians are meant to attend the quack public school system provided by the government. Or you think she's part of those children in the Nigerian public school without roof
Ordinary admission to many of these flying schools alone is only through connection, infact, admission to normal Nigerian universities can be easily gotten through connections.
If this girl is from the North, then you should know she's from one of the richest of the richest, or you think she's from one of the IDP camps in Borno? And schooled in the rotten school system where children doesn't even understand go/come?
Or you think she learnt how to fly plane by watching YouTube videos? Or you think she got admitted to the school when they found out she scored higher than her peers in a public primary school
Stop worshipping your oppressors, please

Until children of nobody can become somebody in Nigeria, stop attributing the success of these politicians and their children to hardwork, because they would achieve NOTHING, if they are subjected to thesame thing children of nobody is subjected to

So all the rich men you know stole from the masses.
I wonder where you're from and where you live.

There are tonnes of rich individuals who got their riches from sweat and grit.
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Offpoint1: 8:28am On May 30, 2021
unity004:
We will invite her to fly we #cityzens back to Manchester with our beloved champions league tonight

Mannabbq the vulture guy and other blue zombies will all end in premium tears tonight
Who's currently consoling you brother? I know the pains you're in currently....

1 Like

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Afamcy: 9:42am On May 30, 2021
I pray they don't kill her just the way they killed Arotile... Bad belle people everywhere
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by kazzbab(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2021
OsusTroller:
My kid sis started driving at 12 years...

Arewah and celebration of mediocrity...
you and your likes are always blind to what is good about everything, only discouraging others, yet, remaining downtrodden.
Your kid sis bla...bla...bla...who heard her name? Abi na toy cars you think say we dey talk?
bad belle crew.....shior.
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by FIREBLOCKTOKEN: 2:25pm On May 30, 2021
If you missed out on other DEFI��,here is another opportunity for you to join the new league of cryptocurrency network as Binance Smart Chain (BSC) unveils the new future of DEFI ���!

The FIREBLOCK TOKEN����

We will be giving out 100,000FBT tokens for free to any one who joins the community as we launch the Fireblock campaign ���!

Follow the page below to participate in the Airdrop and ICO Crowd sales!

��������

https://twitter.com/fireblockfbt?s=11

WHAT IS THE FIREBLOCK?

FireBlock is a decentralized finance (DeFi) token for investors that acts as an automated yield and liquidity generation protocol allowing them to maximize profits. It has three functions that take place during each trade: Reflection, LP Acquisition and Manual Burn.
FireBlock's Automatic LP also adds stability to the protocol by providing a price floor/cushion for token holders. It's manual burn strategy also helps FireBlock token holders in the long term. There is no need to farm or claim, holders will simply see more FBT tokens in their wallet.

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by OsusTroller: 4:36pm On May 30, 2021
kazzbab:

you and your likes are always blind to what is good about everything, only discouraging others, yet, remaining downtrodden.
Your kid sis bla...bla...bla...who heard her name? Abi na toy cars you think say we dey talk?
bad belle crew.....shior.
Dearmorón
Just because you were deaf to hear her name doesn't mean others didn't hear her name. Just as it's not about how many likes you get hear...
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by peculiar2233: 5:14pm On May 30, 2021
unity004:

Hope u r slapping urself right now for this ur gullible quote
Blues for life
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath / Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) / Benue Female Barber, Sewe Kristina, Who Gives Men Clean Haircuts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.