Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me (2538 Views)

Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Vidodino: 1:40pm On May 29, 2021
I decided not to call my girl friend since 2 weeks. to know how serious she is towards me but till now she never call me or to check upon me but she is always claiming that she love me. Please house advice me what to do, but her feelings is always disturbing me

5 Likes

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Ginaz(f): 1:47pm On May 29, 2021
2weeks? Wow!

Relationship matter have tired me .
Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Bola146(f): 1:49pm On May 29, 2021
Kids should please give matured people space to seek advise on nairaland. Enough of these childish posts

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by bigpicture001: 1:51pm On May 29, 2021
Vidodino:
I decided not to call my girl friend since 2 weeks. to know how serious she is towards me but till now she never call me or to check upon me but she is always claiming that she love me. Please house advice me what to do, but her feelings is always disturbing me

Dump that idiot girl. ....

4 Likes

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by padi94(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2021
You have been dating yourself Fam

4 Likes

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by lilvicky68(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2021
Have patience..check till one year time..

5 Likes

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Godada(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2021

Guy moved on, she has been tolerating you and she is glad you took the hint

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by bigcee(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2021
Stop the mind games, abeg. You need to grow up and stop setting ur babe up. Relationship don't work that way. Las las na you go lose cause you don't have common sense. Sec school kind of relationship, olodo grin

1 Like

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Postboiswag(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2021
Vidodino:

Boss u b her side chick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by parkervero(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2021
Vidodino:

The feelings is mutual. You're testing, she's assuming you've moved on with another chic. She's waiting for next guy on the line to ask her out. While you are doing the testing, she's shaking off the emotions that follow heartbreak.

3 Likes

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Dottore: 2:31pm On May 29, 2021
Vidodino:
You are broke bro. That's the problem. I tell you most solemnly, if you weren't a broke ass love seeker, she'd be calling and crying over the phone if doesn't see you in a day.

You asked for advice so let me advise you:
Poole away from pink holes for now. Double your hustle, make money, triple your hustle, make more money, the. Make more and more money. They will come fighting for your attention with lots of "love".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 29, 2021
Testing kor, testicles ni..
There's nothing like true love anymore oga. Give your heart some sanity, Know this and know peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by ceede2: 2:42pm On May 29, 2021
Apply me rule 6. How old r you? Relationship is not for kids.
Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Themainboy22: 2:53pm On May 29, 2021
If you don tire for the relationship just move on. Otherwise, call and reconcile with her. The last time I checked, the easiest way to end a relationship with a Nigerian girl, is to stop calling all of a sudden. Always get spare (side chick) e get why.
Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by etrange: 3:51pm On May 29, 2021
Lol.... She's lucky you left. She needs a grown up man. Meanwhile, you probably meant "tempt" not "attempt". Even so, I'd rather say "test" as it's a more appropriate word in this context.

2 Likes

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Zhunnurayn(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2021
bigcee:
Stop the mind games, abeg. You need to grow up and stop setting ur babe up. Relationship don't work that way. Las las na you go lose cause you don't have common sense. Sec school kind of relationship, olodo grin
Well said
I want to share a drink with you grin

1 Like

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Zhunnurayn(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2021
parkervero:

The feelings is mutual. You're testing, she's assuming you've moved on with another chic. She's waiting for next guy on the line to ask her out. While you are doing the testing, she's shaking off the emotions that follow heartbreak.

Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2021
Vidodino:
bro end it straight I’ve been in that kind of relationship before! Just end it straight, she is u to someone and trust me she is even calling someone else more than the person do call her!
Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Jeon(f): 5:46pm On May 29, 2021
Vidodino:

Mtchwee
Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by phemmyfour: 5:47pm On May 29, 2021
Vidodino:
She doesn't love you, she's after your money. Text her that you need to verify her account no, you ll see how quickly she ll call you
Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 29, 2021
You dey date yourself!
Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 29, 2021
bigcee:

grin grin
Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by EverythingFit: 8:47pm On May 29, 2021
Re: I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me by EverythingFit: 8:47pm On May 29, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Lady Watches As Her Husband Fights A Man At Enugu Airport Over Seat / The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy / Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.