Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,446 members, 7,978,415 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:05 AM

Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) (42967 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2021
noleflendum:
IPOB is a low budget terrorist organization that is why they have been killed like chicken
chicken killing trained armed men

I see
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by GodblessMNK(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2021
Golan007:

Yes, 1 day is enough.
lol. U go just die of hate.. Continue.. Nobody send u o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by saxby(f): 6:14pm On May 29, 2021
You've said it all
BKayy:
What use is the court when they don't guarantee judgement on time?
One case takes average of 3 years to be settled in Nigeria.
Whay use is the court if they can't defend human right.
If the court was that good, will supreme governor be presiding over innocent people in Imo?
Infact the court contributed to getting Mr Supreme into power.
Like the Bible said "the tree that does not grow fruit must be cut down with chain saw"
May God be praised
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by noleflendum: 6:17pm On May 29, 2021
EmekaBlue:
chicken killing trained armed men

I see
let see who will laugh last
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by chatinent: 6:23pm On May 29, 2021
I can't help but notice a reputable court using an archaic before-1940 building pattern...plus very dirty.

Very customary indeed.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by Golan007: 6:26pm On May 29, 2021
BKayy:

When did you think slavery was abolished?
And sorry we live long in our family and don't marry in early twenties to bring children to suffer.
And some us still have people that are almost as old as Nigeria around us.
Thank you

No, some of your folks alive are as old as Lord Lugards bicycle.

The fvck outta here with the bull.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 29, 2021
Tightly secured state CID Umuahia burnt
Nawa
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2021
observanc1:
Madness. Im igbo and i condemn these acts of criminality in entirety.
What risk does this customary court in a rural settlement pose?
Anarchy is brewing in south east, with attacks on the security forces, INEC and now courts.
I pity my people when the repercussion starts.
You don't need to tell anyone u are igbo..
The way you reason will speak for you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by criuze(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2021
[/b][b]
ablejesus26:

If only you knew how pathetic you sound.
The only one who needs understanding which might be impossible is bcus you are carrying a dead brain on that big for nothing coconut head of yours,is you.
Keep being brainwashed and allow those who are not as useless like you express their .
Brainwashed slowpoke.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by criuze(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2021
shoneye2oluseyi:

Impish persona non grata

Devil skeleton

Go and lick sarduanas big ass with your dirty kettle
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by criuze(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

If only you knew how pathetic you sound.
The only one who needs understanding which might be impossible is bcus you are carrying a dead brain on that big for nothing coconut head of yours,is you.
Keep being brainwashed and allow those who are not as useless like you express their opinion.
Brainwashed slowpoke.

Devil is only seeing you up for wickedness against igbo people

Impossible blind coward
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by puzzlegate(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

South west, south south, north west, north east, north central

The only place there is blood is on social media and in the south east, they just keep killing themselves there
Continue typing RUBBISH, be deceiving your self for free !
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:15pm On May 29, 2021
/
The sad thing is that indigenes of IMO State carry on like everything is ok and expect outsiders to come and fight their battles. It ain’t going to happen.
/
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by ezpee: 7:15pm On May 29, 2021
south east on �...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2021
criuze:

Devil is only seeing you up for wickedness against igbo people

Impossible blind coward

The only evil one dats against Igbo is you and those your fellow brainwashed mofos celebrating this senseless killings and upsurge.
Do you even put the consideration of the common innocent man who just wants to survive and do his business,in all this your quest for self destruct??.
The person you are following about like a man with no iota of will to think for himself,called this killers angels �� and you expect me to support such a person.

This self destruct ipob is calling for will destroy them,they will not drag Igboland into their nonsense.

Agitation is fine and good but bringing chaos into our midst for a sold out movement,will only be applauded by brainwashed thugs.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by puzzlegate(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2021
bluefilm:

And so the best solution your are offering is to burn the buildings down?

I pity you.

The same Unknown Gun Men you guys are praising today; you will wail about someday!

It's just a matter of time...
Is that why you are weeping like this ?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by puzzlegate(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2021
Gbagura:
Before you know what has hit you in the southeast, it would be too late. Keep praising them OK. We shall all mock you when these guys become full-blown nuisance in your region. How I wish Yoruba leaders can stop y'all coming to the west when these matters escalate beyond control.
Is that the cause of your cry. We have taste war before. This one na ground but. Weep for your region Oga !
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by ZIAZI(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2021
Activist001:

Just imagine supporting anarchy in your own land. What sort of brainwashing is this?

Don't worry, they will soon come to your house.

It's beginning to look like IPOB members have different layers of pant in their brains that prevents them from thinking properly.

There's currently no explanation to this sort of stupidity except this.

It is no doubt a relief to read your write-up. I mean, I see stupidity being brandished here on a daily basis and I begin to wonder when supporting evil became the new big thing. Seriously, Boko Haram started this way when they were applauded by some misguided persons in the North. God is watching!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by puzzlegate(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2021
Naijboy:

Don't worry your eyes will clear very soon. You want to achieve Biafra by destroying yourself.
Oga cry more, Nigeria cannot hear you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by criuze(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

The only evil one dats against Igbo is you and those your fellow brainwashed mofos celebrating this senseless killings and upsurge.
Do you even put the consideration of the common innocent man who just wants to survive and do his business,in all this your quest for self destruct??.
The person you are following about like a man with no iota of will to think for himself,called this killers angels �� and you expect me to support such a person.

This self destruct ipob is calling for will destroy them,they will not drag Igboland into their nonsense.

Agitation is fine and good but bringing chaos into our midst for a sold out movement,will only be applauded by brainwashed thugs.

I only blame myself that thinks he has time to be talking with a shitbag

God will judge all of you

You people that swear to leave us in slavery your own shall be worst

Call it off for now.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by puzzlegate(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga be calming down. You ain't see anything. Just testing the microphone and you want to cry your head off.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2021
puzzlegate:
Oga be calming down. You ain't see anything. Just testing the microphone and you want to cry your head off.

Evil prides itself in such egocentric and magnified manner, until the sky comes crashing on it.
They are already being taking down.
Carry your nonsense fight to Abuja or sambisa forest.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2021
criuze:

I only blame myself that thinks he has time to be talking with a shitbag

God will judge all of you

You people that swear to leave us in slavery your own shall be worst

Call it off for now.

The only one that God will punish is you and your cohorts that are jubilating while animals carry out senseless killings in Igboland.
Dumbheaded ragbait like you.
Do you know what will happen if this issue goes beyond the capacity of the States and regional govt?.
You brain is too brainwashed and dead to think of the impact this nonsense you and your demi god is cheering and celebrating.
Run along Itibolibo.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by BOOZELEE: 8:27pm On May 29, 2021
Aufbauh:
Just put it that Imo indigenes set Customary and High Court buildings ablaze.

The indigenes are still the UGM. Let them continue but they should not cry for our head in the nearest future that there's no FG presence in their place.

Then it will be a win win tinz.

They will set there own court up and enforce there own law..FG will be the losers.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by Gfskw: 9:20pm On May 29, 2021
Oh
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by LegalWolf: 9:27pm On May 29, 2021
BKayy:
What use is the court when they don't guarantee judgement on time?
One case takes average of 3 years to be settled in Nigeria.
Whay use is the court if they can't defend human right.
If the court was that good, will supreme governor be presiding over innocent people in Imo?
Infact the court contributed to getting Mr Supreme into power.
Like the Bible said "the tree that does not grow fruit must be cut down with chain saw"
May God be praised

So in your wisdom, the best thing is to burn the court? When you guys are gone destroying your motherland, you’ll turn into IDPs in states whose poverty rate is in excess of 90%
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by observanc1: 9:33pm On May 29, 2021
shoneye2oluseyi:

tnx
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by observanc1: 9:35pm On May 29, 2021
Golan007:

I watched it a long time ago myself though I can't recall everything.

I still believe even after the protest at the mines in SA, he was invited to India.
I may be wrong though.
in the movie, oyibo got tired of him in SA and expelled him. Very beautiful movie.
Wish they can do such about our pre independence leaders

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) by observanc1: 9:38pm On May 29, 2021
ka1y:

Do you pity ur people during all the python dances and crocodile smiled?
When was customary court when police and army are busy during extrajudicial killings?
u think i kept quiet? I was so loud and roundly condemned the nigeria govt and army for shooting and killing my peaceful brothers whose only crime was agitating for referendum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.