Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Always Pray No Matter What Pray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Pray No Matter What Pray (281 Views)

This Hymn Will Encourage You, No Matter What You Are Passing Through / Before You Go To Bed At Night, Do You Always Pray To God?. / Hired Assassins Almost Killed Wrong Man! Always Pray Before Leaving Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Pray No Matter What Pray by Missyajoke(f): 3:08pm On May 29, 2021
Never underestimate the power of prayer, am not saying you shouldn't work but please always pray. You can pray over everything remember there is a God in Heaven who answers prayers. Don't ever give up on Prayer, prayer does wonders, miracles . Before travelling pray, before eating pray, Pray over anything and Everything. There's is a God in Heaven who listens to the prayer of people as long as you pray with a genuine heart God answers. The world has gone mad but as a Christian please pray... The way people are been killed is high so please let's pray and also be careful

My candid advice.

4 Likes

Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by samwash(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2021
Not only pray, also watch while praying & must importantly, after God answering your prayers give Him thanksgiving of praise.
Without Thanksgiving, you are not qualify for His next act of wonders in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On May 29, 2021
samwash:
Not only pray, also watch while praying & must importantly, after God answering your prayers give Him thanksgiving of praise.
Without Thanksgiving, you are not qualify for His next act of wonders in your life.
Really? Can you please point to where exactly Jesus Christ declared this to be so? undecided
Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by samwash(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Really? Can you please point to where exactly Jesus Christ declared this to be so? undecided

As the saying go " Saying thank you to someone that has done you well energizes the person to do more"
Saying a simple "thank you" is a sign of deep appreciation.
If we humans can do more by just saying "thank you" how much our heavenly Father that has all the capacity to do & undo.
Brother, it's just a logical thing, I don't want to start quoting Bible to surport my claim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by paxonel(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2021
Buhari government policies are killing your works and prayers grin
Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On May 29, 2021
samwash:

As the saying go " Saying thank you to someone that has done you well energizes the person to do more"
Saying a simple "thank you" is a sign of deep appreciation.
If we humans can do more by just saying "thank you" how much our heavenly Father that has all the capacity to do & undo.
Brother, it's just a logical thing, I don't want to start quoting Bible to surport my claim.
Where is the saying found among the teachings of Jesus Christ... are we called to follow the sayings of men or the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by samwash(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where is the saying found among the teachings of Jesus Christ... are we called to follow the sayings of men or the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ? undecided

Even the Lord's prayer Jesus Christ taught us, the prayer started with giving thanks & praising God's name.
Miracles that Jesus did, He gave thanks first.

1 Like

Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On May 29, 2021
samwash:

Even the Lord's prayer Jesus Christ taught us, the prayer started with givings thanks & praising God name.
Miracles that Jesus did, He gave thanks first.
He gave thanks in The Lord's prayer which is how to pray but your suggestion seems to come as what we ought to do outside of prayer.

That very idea is used to justify a lot of what I consider vain worship that goes on today in many a Christian lives so I am trying to understand 2where the idea is being pulled from. Where does Jesus Christ state that our ask is impacted by our praise and Thanksgiving? .undecided
Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by samwash(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He gave thanks in The Lord's prayer which is how to pray but your suggestion seems to come as what we ought to do outside of prayer.

That very idea is used to justify a lot of what I consider vain worship that goes on today in many a Christian lives so I am trying to understand 2where the idea is being pulled from. Where does Jesus Christ state that our ask is impacted by our praise and Thanksgiving? .undecided

Giving thanks & praising God is also prayer to God. In fact our prayers need to start & end in giving thanks & praise to God.
Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On May 29, 2021
samwash:
Giving thanks & praising God is also prayer to God. In fact our prayers need to start & end in giving thanks & praise to God.
But where is this rule that our prayers need to start and end in giving thanks and praise to God? undecided

As far as I know, The Lord's prayer could be said to start with Thanksgiving and praise but that is only Prayer that Jesus Christ endorsed in His Law to us. undecided
Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by Nobody: 1:34am On May 30, 2021
I agree with you, op.
Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by Karlovych: 3:02am On May 30, 2021
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Always Pray No Matter What Pray by thatsleepboy1: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
samwash:

I must honestly say you're patient for answering him. If na me, I go free am let him wallow in his ignorance. Who doesn't know that giving thanks is part of prayer?.

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help / Pastor Lisa Osteen Comes Sermons / Bishop Oyedepo's Living Faith fires several Pastors for failure to meet Targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.