Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,500 members, 7,908,398 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) (59144 Views)

What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures) / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

But it's true.

I don;t know the guy admiteddlyh, but I ca almost bet my hluse that if thise folks were Africxans in the Congo, he would not wrote that long, respectful epistle. He would simplky condemn them as ''typical backward, dumb Africans who refuse to jojn the 21
Keep quiet abeg, he simply wrote it from a neutral standpoint and stated that the case is hopeless, the so called stuff you wrote up there has no strong backing from any credible source but his does and the much we know about African culture are from the people who cared to document theirs.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by sigiyaya112: 10:03pm On May 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Father of all liars is wicked..
See what human beings have been reduced to.
Truly when you Desert GOD and His Commandments , Folly becomes a Lifestyle.
The People need the Man of Calvary.
The People need JESUS Christ
You think that there is any different between you and these people. I can bet with my manhood that if Lazarus Muoka tell you to eat cow dunk you will eat it comfortably and happily.

1 Like

Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2021
bluefilm:

The underlying fact is that the group of people who bathed with Salt water TO DEFEAT EBOLA VIRUS...

And...

The group of people who are bathing with Cow urine TO DEFEAT COVID 19 VIRUS...

Are both acting out of Crass Stupidity!!!

And Fear.

I had to have an argument with my mum during that time.
How does salt have any effect on the ebola virus, didn't we eat and even sweat salt, how was it going to prevent infection?
But fear is a strong emotion.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Adolfhitlerxxx HotoroMental
grin grin grin

Bro.... is this where you leave?

Gotta take you to Manhattan, bro.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by bluefilm: 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
BSsniffer:

Stop looking for arguments...... bathing in cow piss and shit is far more stupid.

I agree with you.

Most stupid people don't even realize when they are being stupid..

That's why they keep pointing fingers...
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by BSsniffer: 10:05pm On May 31, 2021
What's funny is how some nigerians worship those street shittin indians here in Nigeria.... grin grin grin someone even writing a mini thesis on front page, tryna normalise pajeet animalistic practices. lmao

2 Likes

Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by planetx: 10:05pm On May 31, 2021
Same Indians will come to Nigeria and be forming expatriates while screwing your fine girls with their pencil dick and be called master by Nigerians. So who is dumber between you and them.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by Rossiminku: 10:06pm On May 31, 2021
IMAliyu:

How much documentation does our African traditions have?

You are free to educate us on such matters, if you are knowledgeable on it.

Keep in mind that just because one is able to explain something, that doesn't make it anymore right or wrong.

Lack of information is not the problem.

There are multiple 'documents', history books, and YouTube videos on African history.

But you have to be INTERESTED in it to find it, just as you were INTERESTED ENOUGH to know all about the Indian history and traditions
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by bluefilm: 10:06pm On May 31, 2021
IMAliyu:

And Fear.
I had to have an argument with my mum during that time.
How does salt have any effect on the ebola virus, didn't we eat and even sweat salt, how was it going to prevent infection?
But fear is a strong emotion.

That's what you get when people choose Superstition over Logic and Reasoning.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2021
I know these are the poor masses.
The rich folks have flewn out of India in private jets!
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by BSsniffer: 10:06pm On May 31, 2021
bluefilm:

I agree with you.

Most stupid people don't even realize when they are being stupid..

That's why they keep pointing fingers...

Hmm, shove your agreement up your a.hole
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by Bifwoli: 10:08pm On May 31, 2021
smallsmall:

Seriously, the Fulani Herdsmen need to trace their Origin to India.
No wonder they are dying like flies, just as their Fulani counterpart grin grin

That photo is South Sudan though. The Dinka people believe in bathing using cow urine in South Sudan.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

Lack of information is not the problem.

There are multiple 'documents', history books, and YouTube videos on African history.

But you have to be INTERESTED in it to find it, just as you were INTERESTED ENOUGH to know all about the Indian history and traditions
Fair enough.

I guess, sometimes things outside your own experiences are always more attractive. Hence the lack of interest.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by BSsniffer: 10:12pm On May 31, 2021
IMAliyu:

Fair enough.

I guess, sometimes things outside your own experiences are always more attractive. Hence the lack of interest.

No man....you just a coon.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by Rossiminku: 10:15pm On May 31, 2021
SegFault:

Keep quiet abeg, he simply wrote it from a neutral standpoint and stated that the case is hopeless, the so called stuff you wrote up there has no strong backing from any credible source but his does and the much we know about African culture are from the people who cared to document theirs.

You know NOTHING about African history, so STFU.

African history is HEAVILY DOCUMENTED. Go and buy a damn history book and LEARN.

The Timbuktu manuscripts put a LIE to the claim that Africans did not document their history. There are over 700,000 manuscripts detailing African knowledge in every field from agriculture to medicine, astronomy and mathematics.

How can Africans not have records when Africa is home to the oldest university in the world, the University of Sankore in Mali, dated to the 11th century?

RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA we have the Benin Wall, described as "the world's largest earthworks carried out prior to the mechanical era" by the Guinness book of Records.

Do you know about it, or cherish it?

You don't WANT to learn about African history.

You've been brainwashed to think there is 'nothing there'.

That is why you know nothing about it.

Don't blame any phantom ''lack of records''.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2021
BSsniffer:

No man....you just a coon.
Note, I'm not the same person that did the write up on the Indian history.

I personally couldn't care much for India.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by bluefilm: 10:16pm On May 31, 2021
BSsniffer:

Hmm, shove your agreement up your a.hole

You can't even sniff out your own BS.

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by JohnSin97: 10:28pm On May 31, 2021
BSsniffer:
India is a country of sex starved street shitting, cow worshipping rapists.....was there once with girlfriend, can't count the number of times I stepped on human shit and the cat calls my girlfriend was getting, the air was bad and everywhere was FVCKIN crowded.... I was only in the country for a day but couldn't wait to get the fvck out.

They shit the streets and are cow fvckin rapists but they're good freelancers who would do a $500 job for $15. I respect them for their hardwork. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2021
That's how some Nigerian's were bathing with salt water during Ebola virus then.....
Nothing new under the earth
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

You know NOTHING about African history, so STFU.

African history is HEAVILY DOCUMENTED. Go and buy a damn history book and LEARN.

The Timbuktu manuscripts put a LIE to the claim that Africans did not document their history. There are over 700,000 manuscripts detailing African knowledge in every field from agriculture to medicine, astronomy and mathematics.

How can Africans not have records when Africa is home to the oldest university in the world, the University of Sankore in Mali, dated to the 11th century?

RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA we have the Benin Wall, described as "the world's largest earthworks carried out prior to the mechanical era" by the Guinness book of Records.

Do you know about it, or cherish it?

You don't WANT to learn about African history.

You've been brainwashed to think there is 'nothing there'.

That is why you know nothing about it.

Don't blame any phantom ''lack of records''.

Let me highlight a point I wrote in my previous post.

...the much we know about African culture are from the people who cared to document theirs.
Yep, you must have had some kind of comprehension issue or you just read a few words and went on to rant. Do you know that the so called largest earthwork you speak of was documented by a Portuguese person? Now you know, the Egyptians documented theirs, the Abyssinians did so too, the places under Arab influence did so too and then lastly the Europeans did too. I love history and I know a lot about lots of civilisations, from the Egyptian to the Japanese but when it comes to africa, I hardly find anything and don't expect me to go to YouTube that doesn't have any sort of control, I've seen videos that support useless conspiracies on YouTube with hardly any evidence. I don't have time for you and your nonsense, you're obviously an afro centrist a group of people I take as seriously as communists, fascists, conservatives, jingoists and crazy liberals. Good bye.

1 Like

Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by BSsniffer: 10:31pm On May 31, 2021
JohnSin97:

They shit the streets and are cow fvckin rapists but they're good freelancers who would do a $500 job for $15. I respect them for their hardwork. grin grin

Lmaoo @ the meme grin grin
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by BSsniffer: 10:33pm On May 31, 2021
SegFault:

.I don't have time for you and your nonsense, you're obviously an afro centrist a group of people I take as seriously as communists, fascists, conservatives, jingoists and crazy liberals. Good bye.

Brahhh....wtf are you even saying... grin grin grin
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by Painintheass221: 10:35pm On May 31, 2021
I remember Ebola, na so I take baff with a bag of salt
Like literally a freakimg bag of fracking salt
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2021
Smh undecided
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by lampvoice: 10:36pm On May 31, 2021
Reason why some group in Nigeria thinks cows are more important than human lives

So backwards they still worship cows
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by Rossiminku: 10:39pm On May 31, 2021
SegFault:

Let me highlight a point I wrote in my previous post.

Yep, you must have had some kind of comprehension issue or you just read a few words and went on to rant. Do you know that the so called largest earthwork you speak of was documented by a Portuguese person? Now you know, the Egyptians documented theirs, the Abyssinians did so too, the places under Arab influence did so too and then lastly the Europeans did too. I love history and I know a lot about lots of civilisations, from the Egyptian to the Japanese but when it comes to africa, I hardly find anything and don't expect me to go to YouTube that doesn't have any sort of control, I've seen videos that support useless conspiracies on YouTube with hardly any evidence. I don't have time for you and your nonsense, you're obviously an afro centrist a group of people I take as seriously as communists, fascists, conservatives, jingoists and crazy liberals. Good bye.

Ignorant dunce. You know NOTHING. Name one African history book you've read?

Benin was burnt to the ground and everything looted by the British. So what records are you expecting to find if not records left by ancient foreign visitors?

Does the fact that a Portuguese recorded events in Africa make the events less African history?

WRITING ITSELF was invented by Africans.

Your problem is racial inferiority complex and colonial brainwashing..

Go and read Cheikh Anta Diop or Chancellor Williams to know your African history.

I know you've never heard of them.

Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

Ignorant dunce. You know NOTHING. Name one African history book you've read?

Benin was burnt to the ground and everything looted by the British. So what records are you expecting to find if not records left by ancient foreign visitors?

Does the fact that a Portuguese recorded events in Africa make the events less African history?

WRITING ITSELF was invented by Africans.

Your problem is racial inferiority complex and colonial brainwashing..

Go and read Cheikh Anta Diop or Chancellor Williams to know your African history.

I know you've never heard of them.

Mumu.

Writing invented by Africans, gringrin your brainwashing deserves a price.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by deavicky(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2021
E be like this people mumu pass usboh.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by BSsniffer: 10:46pm On May 31, 2021
SegFault:

Actually your ignorance and how you're basking in it deserves an award....stop embarrassing yourself man.

1 Like

Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by Rossiminku: 10:46pm On May 31, 2021
SegFault:

See?

I told you you were ignorant.

Excerpts:

In 1999, Archaeology Magazine reported that the earliest Egyptian hieroglyphs date back to 3400 BCE which "...challenge the commonly held belief that early logographs, pictographic symbols representing a specific place, object, or quantity, first evolved into more complex phonetic symbols in Mesopotamia."

Who were these original Egyptians?

The Greek historian Herodotus.. described the Colchians of the Black Sea shores as "Egyptians by race" and pointed out they had "black skins and kinky hair."

Apollodorus, the Greek philosopher, described Egypt as "the country of the black-footed ones" and the Latin historian Ammianus Marcellinus said "the men of Egypt are mostly brown or black with a skinny desiccated look."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/specials/1624_story_of_africa/page88.shtml

The Founders of Civilization. Tomb Art from Ancient Egypt:

1 Like

Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

See?

I told you you were ignorant.

Excerpts:

In 1999, Archaeology Magazine reported that the earliest Egyptian hieroglyphs date back to 3400 BCE which "...challenge the commonly held belief that early logographs, pictographic symbols representing a specific place, object, or quantity, first evolved into more complex phonetic symbols in Mesopotamia."

Who were these original Egyptians?

The Greek historian Herodotus.. described the Colchians of the Black Sea shores as "Egyptians by race" and pointed out they had "black skins and kinky hair."

Apollodorus, the Greek philosopher, described Egypt as "the country of the black-footed ones" and the Latin historian Ammianus Marcellinus said "the men of Egypt are mostly brown or black with a skinny desiccated look."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/specials/1624_story_of_africa/page88.shtml

The Founders of Civilization. Tomb Art from Ancient Egypt:

It seems that you don't understand when these things are called oldest evidences, which means for now this is the oldest form we've seen, so many civilisations might have come and gone at that time, at least you aren't posting from some nonsensical site. I seemed to have underestimated you.
Re: Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) by LikeAking: 10:49pm On May 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Father of all liars is wicked..
See what human beings have been reduced to.
Truly when you Desert GOD and His Commandments , Folly becomes a Lifestyle.
The People need the Man of Calvary.
The People need JESUS Christ

shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Stops Recruiting Healthcare Workers From Nigeria, 53 Others (Full List) / What Soap Do You Use? / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.