Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,224 members, 7,947,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Little Dreams Do Come True - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Little Dreams Do Come True (121 Views)

DREAMS COME TRUE (by Goodness Wilson) / Samsung Galaxy S10 – Smart Dream Come True / 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Dreams Do Come True by Zirco(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2021
When I was a kid, I and my siblings used to do this thing kids do, we would fantasize what we would do with a million naira if we suddenly came across such an amount. It was fun at the moment.

Later, we proceeded to guessing how long each person would last being left in a place with only food and television and absolutely no company or contact with the outside world. The idea seemed grand even to my introverted 7-year old self, but I knew I'd tire out. I was a kid after all.

It's was fun growing up.

And it's even more fun nowadays because I've been able to create that childhood fantasy and get to live it as often as I like.

I can comfortably be by myself in the house, so long as there's internet access... Because all I need to be financially productive is the internet and an enabled device.

So, enough of my story.

I'm a marketer, an affiliate marketer. And as much as I like the life I've been able to create, I believe you also have the right to create the life you want.

Let's face it, you're hardworking and relentless and you're a superhero even though it doesn't always seem like it. So you think you're a failure and beyond salvation.

I honestly thought I was too, until I saw one random opportunity and made a decision some years back... And that is one decision I have never regretted.

I want you to also make a decision today. A decision to allow me show you the affiliate marketer's way of life. A decision I guarantee would never regret.

So come on in and let's make those outrageous childhood fantasies our daily reality!

Click below to find out more :
https:///33cKgR6

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Candidates To Pay N700 For Mock Examination / Enugu 042 Private School Run Car Taxi Cab Hire Rental In Enugu 08086510264 / Please Help, I Need Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.