Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,475 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Sunday Igboho For Vice President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho For Vice President. (538 Views)

2023 Elections: Young Nigerians Push For Vice Presidential Seat / Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho For Vice President. by okigbojihad: 6:36pm On May 29, 2021
Sunday Igboho's agitation for a yoruba nation has been a disguise and political movement, motivated and supported by tinubu in his bide to bcome president all this while.

Yorubas are biggest supporters of one nigeria do you know why? oil!

take a look at their rally for a yoruba nation, an inter house sports pulls more crowd than that joke of a rally pulled up by the yorubas for an independent nation.

yorubas are one of the biggest beneficiary of one nigeria, this is a fact.

i have come across numerous ghaninians saying the first inhabitant of nigerians in the gold coast were poverty stricken beggars deported back to nigeria.

saw a similar video when ghaninian girl made that similar statement about nigerians being beggars in the gold coast far back as at 1958.

did u know that yorubas actually constituted about 99.99% of nigerians who inhabited ghana in the early 20th century before they were deported back to nigeria.

i had to do alot of research on that, and thanks to the likes of helinues and his yoruba brothers who helped my research to comfirm that; that the yorubas were the first nigerians to migrate to ghana bfore the Igbos and other tribes started migrating to ghana in the early 2000's. u know what that means don't you lol.

Yorubas would have been nothing without nigeria.thanks to niger delta oil being pumped into their region and forceful conscription of ijaw oil producing areas into ondo state.

2020 lock down really stripped them naked to their lies and deciet.

Yorubas can never survive without oil.
Re: Sunday Igboho For Vice President. by helinues: 6:39pm On May 29, 2021
If you like disguise more than that... We sabi the person behind the moniker...

Tinubu has always been tormenting some people to the extent of renting a free room in their hearts..

What could Tinubu be doing now? Eating, relaxing? Having meeting?

I bet sure he must be enjoying himself... Op, it's weekend, take time out and enjoy your weekend without still nagging about Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho For Vice President. by InaNla(f): 6:45pm On May 29, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Tinubu has always been tormenting some people to the extent of renting a free room in their heart..

I bet sure he must be enjoying himself... Op, it's weekend, take time out and enjoy your weekend without still nagging about Tinubu
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho For Vice President. by ojun50(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2021
Mc oluomo for president
Re: Sunday Igboho For Vice President. by okigbojihad: 7:11pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Tinubu has always been tormenting some people to the extent of renting a free room in their heart..

tinubu the plaqued teeth from irabiji can never give me sleepless nights.

yoruba urchins such as yourself have been vomiting venom on how Igbo wana steal niger delta oil the same oil the yorubas stole from delta?

u accursed idiots from the largest slum dwelling region in nigeria keep supporting the ghaninian harsh treatment on hardworking Igbos in their country meanwhile whe your ewedu induced low iq ancestors where in ghana they were actually,sad,ugly,poverty stricken men and women who survived by begging on the streets of ghana bfor their black asses were deported.

adenuga is the richest man today in yoruba land bcux of ND oil. adenuga owns 7 oil well, he would have amounted to nothing with glo.

same with alakija.

yorubas milked over 100plus companies dry and used the money to start up busineses abroad.

so answer my question

can yorubas do without nigeria?
Re: Sunday Igboho For Vice President. by helinues: 7:14pm On May 29, 2021
okigbojihad:

tinubu the plaqued teeth from irabiji can never give me sleepless nights.

yoruba urchins such as yourself have been vomiting venom on how Igbo wana steal niger delta oil the same oil the yorubas stole from delta?

u accursed idiots from the largest slum dwelling region in nigeria keep supporting the ghaninian harsh treatment on hardworking Igbos in their country meanwhile whe your ewedu induced low iq ancestors where in ghana they were actually,sad,ugly,poverty stricken men and women who survived by begging on the streets of ghana bfor their black asses were deported.

adenuga is the richest man today in yoruba land bcux of ND oil. adenuga owns 7 oil well, he would have amounted to nothing with glo.

same with alakija.

yorubas milked over 100plus companies dry and used the money to start up busineses abroad.

so answer my question

can yorubas do without nigeria?

Are you a rap artist? Your epistle look like rap lyrics...

So you were saying??
Re: Sunday Igboho For Vice President. by okigbojihad: 7:21pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Are you a rap artist? Your epistle look like rap lyrics...
So you were saying??
answer my question
Re: Sunday Igboho For Vice President. by helinues: 7:27pm On May 29, 2021
okigbojihad:

answer my question

Repeat your question... What you wrote above is more like rap lyrics which is so complicated to comprehend to , most especially when one is relaxing for the weekend...

You were asking?
Re: Sunday Igboho For Vice President. by okigbojihad: 7:35pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Repeat your question... What you wrote above is more like rap lyrics which is so complicated to comprehend to , most especially when one is relaxing for the weekend...

You were asking?

awolowo's free education in the mud.

education has always been a joke in yorubaland coupled with the fact u sloths forge certificate.

not surprised.
Re: Sunday Igboho For Vice President. by helinues: 7:38pm On May 29, 2021
okigbojihad:

awolowo's free education in the mud.

education has always been a joke in yorubaland coupled with the fact u sloths forge certificate.

not surprised.

You see that you yourself have forgotten about your question....

Now , what's the meaning of the new gibberish you wrote above?

In a lay man's language undecided

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Guys That Arrested Wakili? / Why British Government Can’t Get Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Prison / B B C: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Leaves Nigeria's Ipob Separatists In Disarray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.