Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,177 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? (2955 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Matheusmartin: 11:00pm On May 30, 2021
OyinNurse:
Pharmacology. I hate cramming. I aced it eventually but cramming for it was such a drag
Pharmacy or nursing?
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Matheusmartin: 11:01pm On May 30, 2021
This picture actually looks like faculty of agriculture, university of benin. LT1.

Pharm chemistry-medicinal chemistry. 400l and 500l.
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by OyinNurse(f): 11:40pm On May 30, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Pharmacy or nursing?
Nursing
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Matheusmartin: 11:48pm On May 30, 2021
OyinNurse:

Nursing
Done already?
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Soleye24(m): 12:36am On May 31, 2021
b3llo:
BCH324 (Nucleic acid metabolism and protein synthesis) and BCH413 (Plant Biochemistry). The lecturer made it difficult with bulky notes and challenging applied questions. God punish u Prof
No be lie, I can relate fellow metabolite.
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by OyinNurse(f): 1:45am On May 31, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Done already?

Yes, graduated years ago
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by zealousayo(m): 4:53am On May 31, 2021
Crimpsy:
Ordinary differential equations(ODE) read for about 15 hours, at the End got a grade D

Eng 301(Engineering Medicine),I read it to a point when I slept I saw myself solving Mathematical equation.

Eng 302(heat and mass transfer) a 4 unit course, after the long reading and stress I Got in the course a grade B
Please what course are you studying or did you study? I'm asking because I did not do do Heat and Mass Transfer until 400l.
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Matheusmartin: 6:34am On May 31, 2021
OyinNurse:

Yes, graduated years ago
Nice one.
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by ibnlawal(m): 7:04am On May 31, 2021
b3llo:
BCH324 (Nucleic acid metabolism and protein synthesis) and BCH413 (Plant Biochemistry). The lecturer made it difficult with bulky notes and challenging applied questions. God punish u Prof
Plant Biochemistry mad ga'an
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Nicklaus619(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2021
Econometrics, I aced my statistics both 1 & 2
But I had sleepless night many times studying that very course.

One hell of a course grin
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Nicklaus619(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2021
walex2:
Advanced Econometrics Eco 416. Unijos students would understand. May your soul rest in peace Dr. Ochejele of blessed memory. Coming out with 2.1 in Economics is like first class in any Dept. Expecially Ujay

Chai, I can totally relate, econometrics is one mad course cheesy, thank God say man don pass that stage grin
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Blissp99(f): 7:43am On May 31, 2021
Cost accounting
Oil and gas Taxation
Personal income taxation
Quantitative techniques
International Taxation
Buh alas I won the prize

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by mhktaryan: 7:46am On May 31, 2021
I no fit forget BCH 201. MTS 201- Taylor's theorem, PHY 201- relativity and scrodinger eqn. Dr ojo no get joy, only God can judge u

1 Like

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
tchidi066:
Semantics, syntax
Really? I've heard many English students say same thing. What is particularly difficult in those courses?
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Kwara1stson: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Matheusmartin:
This picture actually looks like faculty of agriculture, university of benin. LT1.

Pharm chemistry-medicinal chemistry. 400l and 500l.
as mehn of honors

1 Like

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Kwara1stson: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Physiology
Pharmaceutical medicinal chemistry 500l
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Matheusmartin: 12:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Kwara1stson:
as mehn of honors
We join hands..
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by tchidi066(f): 3:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Xsolutions:
Really? I've heard many English students say same thing. What is particularly difficult in those courses?
That is where you will see the calculus and further mathes of English grin grin, , you can make a simple sentence and you would be asked to analyze that sentence, in English term it's "transcribe", by the time you are done your note is full, mad course, how can a sentence like Eze goes to school result to four full pages, worse part was i offered those courses at my finals, i was so scared that i took it like a do or die affair, an extra year was not an option , then semantics, that one was another thing entirely, have you ever been in a situation where you don't understand a single thing from a course, i can still remember what i was taught on other courses till date, but semantics, it's like i took that course in the spirit realm. I can't remember a single thing...

1 Like

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
tchidi066:

That is where you will see the calculus and further mathes of English grin grin, , you can make a simple sentence and you would be asked to analyze that sentence, in English term it's "transcribe", by the time you are done your note is full, mad course, how can a sentence like Eze goes to school result to four full pages, worse part was i offered those courses at my finals, i was so scared that i took it like a do or die affair, an extra year was not an option , then semantics, that one was another thing entirely, have you ever been in a situation where you don't understand a single thing from a course, i can still remember what i was taught on other courses till date, but semantics, it's like i took that course in the spirit realm. I can't remember a single thing...

Waoh!
This sounds mentally tasking but you gave it your best shot smiley
From your experience, what would you advice a prospective English Language student?
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
zealousayo:

Please what course are you studying or did you study? I'm asking because I did not do do Heat and Mass Transfer until 400l.
polymer and textile engineering
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by yusman14(m): 12:25am On Jun 14, 2021
DankemzI:
Properties of materials
You studied met and materials engineering?
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by DankemzI(m): 2:13am On Jun 14, 2021
yusman14:
You studied met and materials engineering?

No, studied architecture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows Where I Can Buy This Please? / Female University Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts / Universities In US That Accepts HND For Masters With 100% Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.