Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,854 members, 7,922,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

What is happening in Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is happening in Nigeria? (692 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is happening in Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 30, 2021
Every day, it is one bad news to another. When will all these stop?
Re: What is happening in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 31, 2021
>
Re: What is happening in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 31, 2021
Re: What is happening in Nigeria? by Chris2863(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2021
Nawa oo
Re: What is happening in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 31, 2021
Re: What is happening in Nigeria? by Lifestone(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2021
OP. You are here defaming an Elderly man without an iota of facts. I read through the whole write up and couldn't Identify a single place where any fraud was established by you.
You are obviously a staff of that NGO who has not been paid for 3months and you want to bring the roof down. But it's obvious that when the roof is down, you may not escape as the entire staff will ultimately lose their job.
I know Baba Bode Akindele, an illustrious Ibadan son and will advise that you look for other means of resolving your salary issues rather than making unfounded claims of fraud against someone without proof.
Go get a life

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From The Bitches Called Women! / Unable To Love Another / My Life Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.