Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

Celebration In King Ateke's Palace As Chelsea Wins The Champions League. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Celebration In King Ateke's Palace As Chelsea Wins The Champions League. (783 Views)

Chelsea Wins Super Cup On Penalties / HRM King Ateke Tom Gifted Ronaldo's First Jersey Worn For Juventus Fc(pics) / K-League Stars Mock Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration In 3-3 Juve Draw (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebration In King Ateke's Palace As Chelsea Wins The Champions League. by Daveofafrica(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2021
It was feasting and wining at the palace of King of Okochiri, HRM. Ateke Tom as Chelsea FC won the European champions league, Niger Delta insider reports.

Nollywood actors Walter Anga and Gentle Jack were also present to experience it. King Ateke, a strong Chelsea FC supporter yesterday opened his gate for all football lovers to go and watch it at his Palace

King Ateke said

"Seeing our youths celebrating together with boundless joy has compelled me to increase my commitments in the areas of sports as a continuous means of peace building and talent capacity building for the youths of Niger Delta.

"Truly it was a celebration all worthwhile as we gathered feasting and winning in the spirit of the game of football not regarding class or status as i opened my gates for all Chelsea football club fans and all lovers of football yesterday evening for the Champions League finals"

Dave of Africa reporting

Re: Celebration In King Ateke's Palace As Chelsea Wins The Champions League. by Badabada(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2021
Enjoyment no pass like this.
Re: Celebration In King Ateke's Palace As Chelsea Wins The Champions League. by SportsHD: 11:40am On May 30, 2021
Owo abu.
Abu's Money.
Re: Celebration In King Ateke's Palace As Chelsea Wins The Champions League. by XXXXTENTACION: 12:11pm On May 30, 2021
Nice one for CHELSEA.....
i am just imagining how Arsenal fans that could not even qualify for Europa is hating on CHELSEA that won Champions league....
person wey get wey no get pencil dey bad mouth person wey get pen.... grin
Re: Celebration In King Ateke's Palace As Chelsea Wins The Champions League. by kingjooo(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2021
I like individuals like this,i don't see anything special under the son,afterall we're gonna be history someday. Respect to you,your royal highness

(1) (Reply)

Messi A True Leader / Bet9ja Is Back / Ilot Bet - Tricks To Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.